Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury Reaction on Shakers World! 20:36 - Jan 28 with 2878 viewsAucklandjeff

It was suggested by the interviewer to Barker that certain Dale Players would walk to Bury to play for the Shakers....Barker just give a wry smile! I take it they are talking about Adams? They also loved mentioning we were bottom of the league, worst team in the league etc and didnt give us much credit (football wise) at all apart from we wanted it more.

Its been great to spend a couple of hours going over the reactions to the game after weeks of doom and gloom. Even when your on the other side of the world a result like that still fills you with the same excitement as if you were there. We will probably get spanked at Charlton but if we continue with the 4-2-3-1 (4-5-1 at Charlton!) for most of the season we should be ok.

We got all our success in this league with 1 up top with Hillcroft(Obviously easier having OGrady) and I always thought 4-4-2 was just to easy for teams to breaks us down. If we can somehow get that quality targetman (no disrespect to Akpo) which all teams seem to be after we will be fine.....Is Platty still catching at Coventry?!

Hopefully get Long until the end of the season...interesting to see Jordan not in the squad?
Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 20:37 - Jan 28 with 2858 viewsColDale

the bottom of the league thing was mentioned over and over in both the Barker interview and the Belford interview. Seems they turned up expecting to play a bottom of the table side.
Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 20:46 - Jan 28 with 2790 viewsbarryroch

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 20:37 - Jan 28 by ColDale

the bottom of the league thing was mentioned over and over in both the Barker interview and the Belford interview. Seems they turned up expecting to play a bottom of the table side.

During the game I was wondering WHO was the bottom team. They were useless and makes you wonder how come they are not at the bottom. If you can,t get the ball, get the man. That,s there motto !!!!!
Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 20:54 - Jan 28 with 2720 viewsBartRowou

I can see them really struggling next year once the novelty of this season is gone.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 20:56 - Jan 28 with 2682 viewsdalenumber2

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 20:54 - Jan 28 by BartRowou

I can see them really struggling next year once the novelty of this season is gone.

Like us ?
Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 20:57 - Jan 28 with 2659 viewsbarryroch

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 20:54 - Jan 28 by BartRowou

Exactly. That is what is (was) happening to us
Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 20:58 - Jan 28 with 2653 views442Dale

Jordan's absence was more noticeable than Bogdanovic's. Wish we'd only given him 6months then reviewed it in the summer.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 21:26 - Jan 28 with 2526 viewsD_Alien

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 20:58 - Jan 28 by 442Dale

Jordan's absence was more noticeable than Bogdanovic's. Wish we'd only given him 6months then reviewed it in the summer.

Me too. It's possible that Jordan just isn't a "Coleman" type of player

He's on his way down in his career after playing at a higher level, whereas Coleman usually looks for up-and-coming players who're hungry to make a mark and will run through brick walls

However, one of the aspects of managing at a higher level that Coleman will have to get used to is the fact that you do need a few players with genuine class to make a difference. It's entirely up to Jordan whether he's willing to put the effort in, otherwise we have a passenger on our books

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 21:45 - Jan 28 with 2453 viewsSalwaDale

Bury messageboard makes for very entertaining reading tonight too. All demanding players get fined and forced to apologise. Barker out of his depth, every player an absolute disgrace. There is one thread saying how good we were though.

TBBT

Login to get fewer ads

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 21:48 - Jan 28 with 2428 viewsusername

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 21:45 - Jan 28 by SalwaDale

Bury messageboard makes for very entertaining reading tonight too. All demanding players get fined and forced to apologise. Barker out of his depth, every player an absolute disgrace. There is one thread saying how good we were though.

would you be able to put a link lad?
Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 21:52 - Jan 28 with 2399 viewsSalwaDale

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 21:48 - Jan 28 by username

would you be able to put a link lad?

You have to be registered and approved before you can even look at the stuff on there. Many Dale fans been booted off in recent years. Just google bury messageboard.

TBBT

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 21:54 - Jan 28 with 2384 viewsusername

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 21:52 - Jan 28 by SalwaDale

You have to be registered and approved before you can even look at the stuff on there. Many Dale fans been booted off in recent years. Just google bury messageboard.

ok thanks
Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 22:00 - Jan 28 with 2345 views442Dale

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 21:45 - Jan 28 by SalwaDale

Copy and paste is your friend!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 22:02 - Jan 28 with 2325 viewsSalwaDale

.Not on this phone it ain't

TBBT

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 22:02 - Jan 28 with 2322 viewsSandyman

The bucket message board is more censorial and oppressive than anything Hitler or North Korea could ever come up with. A matter of fact not opinion.

Lest we forget....

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 23:32 - Jan 28 with 2121 viewsolympicdale

interesting comment from Barker in his interview (allegidly)

Barker
Will be interested to hear the context in which it was said, but seems he rose to some comments from a Rochdale fan who said they'd outplayed us by saying "you can outplay Macclesfield next season".

Life is a game of fate.

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 01:11 - Jan 29 with 1982 viewsTVOS1907

Bury Reaction on Shakers World! on 22:00 - Jan 28 by 442Dale

Copy and paste is your friend!

There aren't enough hours in the day to cut & paste some of the gems on there.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024