Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
man of the match.... 21:37 - Mar 20 with 2344 viewsKnowlesy

Stephen Jordan hahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahaha. must be an in-joke between the sponsors
man of the match.... on 21:51 - Mar 20 with 2300 viewsMasher

I think it was Kevin Long and they made a mistake

Up The Dale!!

man of the match.... on 22:07 - Mar 20 with 2232 viewsBrierls

At least the sponsors retained their sense of humour!
man of the match.... on 22:14 - Mar 20 with 2192 views442Dale

Whatever the issue was with Widdowson must have been sorted as he was back on the bench tonight, so not to bring him on when we were a goal down was a bit strange.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

man of the match.... on 22:17 - Mar 20 with 2166 viewsJL_Dale

JLAA by a mile.
man of the match.... on 22:24 - Mar 20 with 2133 viewsofficialdale

Tutte was the only player who looked 'onit' tonight
man of the match.... on 22:31 - Mar 20 with 2070 viewsolympicdale

i'd have given it to Holden

Life is a game of fate.

man of the match.... on 22:31 - Mar 20 with 2070 viewsShun

Kevin Long for me. Tutte and JLAA just behind.
man of the match.... on 22:34 - Mar 20 with 2045 viewsBrierls

man of the match.... on 22:31 - Mar 20 by Shun

Kevin Long for me. Tutte and JLAA just behind.

I agree with that. Long was defending on his own at times, and Tutte was the only player capable of driving forward until JLAA came on.
Login to get fewer ads

man of the match.... on 22:36 - Mar 20 with 2033 views2bluehoops

man of the match.... on 22:24 - Mar 20 by officialdale

Tutte was the only player who looked 'onit' tonight

Tonight i thought Tutte lacked vision and composure,got himself in a few good positions but lacked idea,except for the couple of shots.
man of the match.... on 22:43 - Mar 20 with 2006 viewsSFD

man of the match.... on 22:31 - Mar 20 by olympicdale

i'd have given it to Holden

yeah for them he gifted them 2nd goal
man of the match.... on 22:46 - Mar 20 with 1989 views442Dale

man of the match.... on 22:36 - Mar 20 by 2bluehoops

Tonight i thought Tutte lacked vision and composure,got himself in a few good positions but lacked idea,except for the couple of shots.

He had so few options. Symes was a different man to Saturday. At least Tuttewas trying to be positive. The midfield two were woeful.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

man of the match.... on 22:48 - Mar 20 with 1982 viewsSFD

man of the match.... on 22:46 - Mar 20 by 442Dale

He had so few options. Symes was a different man to Saturday. At least Tuttewas trying to be positive. The midfield two were woeful.

Why have wegone back to playing Holden and Jordan we learnt they were gash 3 months ago
man of the match.... on 22:50 - Mar 20 with 1959 views2bluehoops

man of the match.... on 22:46 - Mar 20 by 442Dale

Symes didn't look up to it tonight at all,even his arm waving was half hearted.I think if Akro was to work on his finishing over the summer and in the future he will have a bright future.
man of the match.... on 23:27 - Mar 20 with 1894 viewsBlueDutch

man of the match.... on 22:48 - Mar 20 by SFD

Why have wegone back to playing Holden and Jordan we learnt they were gash 3 months ago

Coleman wasn't in charge 3 months ago.

upthedale.nl

man of the match.... on 07:16 - Mar 21 with 1797 viewsdannyuk

man of the match.... on 22:50 - Mar 20 by 2bluehoops

Symes didn't look up to it tonight at all,even his arm waving was half hearted.I think if Akro was to work on his finishing over the summer and in the future he will have a bright future.

Not much Symes can do when the ball is lumped up to him against a defender who's stong point is clearly heading and continue to do it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again what chance does he have?
man of the match.... on 08:38 - Mar 21 with 1736 viewssweetcorn

Tutte was MOM for me, drove the team forward at times, jonahesque, put the odd good cross in and hammered some stinging shots. Long is just awesome and i feel lucky to have him playing at this football club, hopefully we'll get someone equally as good next season, as we can't get long in league two . Don't think edwards is the answer to our centre half hole next season, from the games i've seen. Holden wasn't that bad and he deserves to hold his spot until big kev is back. JLAA is my favourite Rochdale player and we instantly looked better with him in the team.

My team for next week would see symes finally dropped, apart from one 45 minutes where he completled his hat-trick, he's done nothing.

------------Lucas--------------

Darby--Holden--Long--Widdowson

-----Jones-------JK-------------

Grimes--Tutte---Adams-----

------------JLAA------------

That for me is the best XI and most attacking, theres no point being reserved now, because we've tried that and it hasn't worked, we may aswel go back to Hill's no fear and go down attacking and maybe cause some problems..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

man of the match.... on 09:54 - Mar 21 with 1689 viewsSFD

man of the match.... on 08:38 - Mar 21 by sweetcorn

Tutte was MOM for me, drove the team forward at times, jonahesque, put the odd good cross in and hammered some stinging shots. Long is just awesome and i feel lucky to have him playing at this football club, hopefully we'll get someone equally as good next season, as we can't get long in league two . Don't think edwards is the answer to our centre half hole next season, from the games i've seen. Holden wasn't that bad and he deserves to hold his spot until big kev is back. JLAA is my favourite Rochdale player and we instantly looked better with him in the team.

My team for next week would see symes finally dropped, apart from one 45 minutes where he completled his hat-trick, he's done nothing.

------------Lucas--------------

Darby--Holden--Long--Widdowson

-----Jones-------JK-------------

Grimes--Tutte---Adams-----

------------JLAA------------

That for me is the best XI and most attacking, theres no point being reserved now, because we've tried that and it hasn't worked, we may aswel go back to Hill's no fear and go down attacking and maybe cause some problems..

So you would play Grimes out wide which is a waste and Adams who doesnt wish to be at the club if his gutless effort last night is anything to go by. I would go with
Lucas
Darby Edwards/Kev Long Widdowson
Tiptoes Tutte JK JLAA
Symes Grimes
man of the match.... on 13:10 - Mar 21 with 1576 viewssweetcorn

man of the match.... on 09:54 - Mar 21 by SFD

So you would play Grimes out wide which is a waste and Adams who doesnt wish to be at the club if his gutless effort last night is anything to go by. I would go with
Lucas
Darby Edwards/Kev Long Widdowson
Tiptoes Tutte JK JLAA
Symes Grimes

No, to be fair Grimes is getting a free role in my formation, staying out wide when defending, but sticking near to JLAA and making run's when we're on the ball. As for adams? he wasn't so bad when he came on last night, looked 100 times better than obadeyi. and you want to play JLAA on the wing? yes he has the pace, but he doesnt have the final ball, he's much better upfront in my opinion and symes rested, what has he done to earn his place in the line-up. don't say score a hat-trick, because one good game in 9 doesn't earn you a starting place.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024