Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Day Thread 13:45 - Mar 24 with 15137 viewsSFD

Any team news yet?
Match Day Thread on 03:03 - Mar 25 with 1066 viewsbeesfan

Match Day Thread on 19:35 - Mar 24 by SuddenLad

I have nothing but the highest praise for Jonah, but I honestly believe too great a burden has been placed on his shoulders, by team-mates, supporters ans managers.

There's only so much one man can do within a team, and there can be no questioning the attitude, drive, commitment and passion that Jonah displays for 90 minutes, EVERY week.

As others have said, I think he should have been used more sparingly this season, and the fact that he hasn't been has contributed to his lack of form - but not effort.

The season went t!ts up very early on, and has never recovered. I don't envy John Coleman at the moment, though in no way do I place any blame at his door for the predicament we are in.

Don't often go on opposition messageboards and I don't definitely mean to antagonise but I felt you were the worst team to play at Brentford this season. Techincally maybe the likes of Wycombe and Leyton Orient were be worse but felt they gave everything and you frankly...didn't. Your players just didn't seem to give a shit. You had a blatant hand ball after a corner. Also after first half we got a free kick, your no. 4 (i think) kicked the ball away, given you were 1-0 down no-one bothered to get the ball back. Really enjoyed Spotland in November and so hope you stay up...

Thought your keeper looked really shifty and your right back had no confidence though.
Match Day Thread on 07:25 - Mar 25 with 1050 viewsTalkingSutty

Match Day Thread on 03:03 - Mar 25 by beesfan

Don't often go on opposition messageboards and I don't definitely mean to antagonise but I felt you were the worst team to play at Brentford this season. Techincally maybe the likes of Wycombe and Leyton Orient were be worse but felt they gave everything and you frankly...didn't. Your players just didn't seem to give a shit. You had a blatant hand ball after a corner. Also after first half we got a free kick, your no. 4 (i think) kicked the ball away, given you were 1-0 down no-one bothered to get the ball back. Really enjoyed Spotland in November and so hope you stay up...

Thought your keeper looked really shifty and your right back had no confidence though.

Thanks for that, i havent seen many teams worse than us this season. I can live with not being good enough, its the "Dont give a shit attitude" and lack of fight i hate. Dont get me wrong me have had much worse players over the years than this rabble but at least they tried their hardest during games. The attitude and preening body language of this lot (I am including them all becuse they win and lose as a team) is a disgrace.

Enjoy the rest of your season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024