Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What shows do you watch atm? 21:33 - May 4 with 3005 viewsShun

Any good TV shows you want to share?

Touch (not sure what channel) is alright. Awake (Sky Atlantic) that starts tonight has got really good reviews.

Modern Family (Sky One) is hilarious. And Happy Endings (E4) is the new Friends. Death Valley (MTV) was hilarious too, in a 'The Office'-style mockumentary on the undead, but that's just finished.

But all of these fail in comparison when you watch Game of Thrones (Sky Atlantic). Simply the best thing on TV. Just awesome.
What shows do you watch atm? on 17:22 - May 5 with 798 viewsDaleFan7

Game of Thrones. Very good books made into an equally as good television series!!
Big Bang Theory, IMO the best show on tv.
What shows do you watch atm? on 17:32 - May 5 with 778 viewsColDale

The problem you have with a lot of US tv shows these days is that it's not about the series, but more the franchise. Was a massive Lost fan, but no US series these days wraps things up at the end of the series, and you're often finding shows ditched after that first series.

It's hardly new, but I've got into the US version of the Office recently.
Alcatraz promised much soon disappointed.
The Killing is great, as is 2nd series, tho maybe a bit plot twist for the sake of it.
What shows do you watch atm? on 17:37 - May 5 with 775 viewsmightydale

What shows do you watch atm? on 17:32 - May 5 by ColDale

The problem you have with a lot of US tv shows these days is that it's not about the series, but more the franchise. Was a massive Lost fan, but no US series these days wraps things up at the end of the series, and you're often finding shows ditched after that first series.

It's hardly new, but I've got into the US version of the Office recently.
Alcatraz promised much soon disappointed.
The Killing is great, as is 2nd series, tho maybe a bit plot twist for the sake of it.

falling skies

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

What shows do you watch atm? on 18:05 - May 5 with 767 viewsShun

Forgot about Grimm, I quite enjoy it.
Couldn't get into Alcatraz.
What shows do you watch atm? on 21:45 - May 5 with 742 viewsChaffRAFC

What shows do you watch atm? on 16:55 - May 5 by MrsDale4life

Modern Family
Grimm
Rizzoli and Isles
Hawaii Five O
NCIS New York
Ringer although that has just finished this week

Missus watches that Ringer while I play FM and from what I can gather it's absolute garbage.

She also watches The Secret Circle which is better but still not my cup of tea really.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

What shows do you watch atm? on 00:02 - May 6 with 715 viewsblakeyj

A league of there own (sky 1) is hilarious celebrity juice on itv2 is a funny one as well
What shows do you watch atm? on 01:27 - May 6 with 704 viewsTVOS1907

What shows do you watch atm? on 16:55 - May 5 by MrsDale4life

Modern Family
Grimm
Rizzoli and Isles
Hawaii Five O
NCIS New York
Ringer although that has just finished this week

Are you getting NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles and CSI New York mixed up MrsDale4life?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

What shows do you watch atm? on 09:44 - May 6 with 682 viewsdownunder

What shows do you watch atm? on 09:27 - May 5 by gigger

Got bored with Alcatraz and Grimm very predictable. Underbelly was excellent on fx but they've only shown season one and I think they are on season four in
Australia..

First 2 series of Underbelly are excellent. The latest one, set in Sydney in the 1920's starts well, but meanders into mediocrity.
My wife loves a programme about an Aussie family whose kids, after leaving home, all return, called Packed to the Rafters.
(The British version, I am sure, will feature an Asian family.)
As for me, Top Gear, 7 Days, and Boardwalk
Login to get fewer ads

What shows do you watch atm? on 12:23 - May 6 with 668 viewsSalwaDale

Don't really watch that much telly but do love Big Bang theory, The Apprentice, Long Lost Families (think that's what it is called).

Not properly got into a show since Lost though.

TBBT

What shows do you watch atm? on 12:43 - May 6 with 659 viewsOooarr

I've just finished watching the box sets of The Shield which were brilliant. At the moment on the tele i've just started watching Big Bang Theory which is much better than I expected it to be and repeats of South Park, American Dad and Family Guy. Would anyone recommend watching Sons Of Anarchy as i'm thinking about getting the 1st and 2nd box set?
What shows do you watch atm? on 13:05 - May 6 with 653 viewsgigger

What shows do you watch atm? on 12:43 - May 6 by Oooarr

I've just finished watching the box sets of The Shield which were brilliant. At the moment on the tele i've just started watching Big Bang Theory which is much better than I expected it to be and repeats of South Park, American Dad and Family Guy. Would anyone recommend watching Sons Of Anarchy as i'm thinking about getting the 1st and 2nd box set?

Vic mackie got to be the best cop ever on tv...

What's happened to kel ???

What shows do you watch atm? on 17:02 - May 6 with 633 viewsMrsDale4life

What shows do you watch atm? on 01:27 - May 6 by TVOS1907

Are you getting NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles and CSI New York mixed up MrsDale4life?

yeah think i am i've watched them all at one point but it's NCIS Los Angeles i watch the most at the moment
What shows do you watch atm? on 20:16 - May 6 with 620 viewsdeeplishblue

Fringe is worth watching, though series 1 and 2 better than 3 and 4
Boardwalk empire is v good if u like mafia type stuff
American horror story quite good, though I thought they could have strung it out a bit rather than rushing to a conclusion.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

What shows do you watch atm? on 15:01 - May 7 with 590 viewsColDale

enjoyed the first episode of Awake that's on Sky Anytime right now (including its introduction of "Hello to Jason Isaacs")
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024