Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tevez banner 23:16 - May 14 with 2451 viewsblakeyj

Anyone got a pic of that tevez banner apparently saying RIP Fergie think it's a disgrace never liked the man
Tevez banner on 23:26 - May 14 with 2434 viewsroccydaleian

Tevez banner on 23:35 - May 14 with 2411 viewsShun

Absolute tool.
Tevez banner on 23:54 - May 14 with 2390 viewsbig_dave2010

apparently he didn't have it at Albert square when they got on the bus so maybe one of the fans passed it to him...
Tevez banner on 03:34 - May 15 with 2341 viewspioneer

More political correctness?

Fergie has a go at City by saying not in his lifetime will they be overtaken by City. Why can't he be reminded about this in this mildly humourous way.

Man U allowed their supporters to display a permanent banner recording the number of years since city won a trophy - same sort of fun if you ask me.

Whats good for the goose . . . .

Tevez banner on 06:44 - May 15 with 2318 viewsfrenzied

City still have an enormous distance to make up to pass United...start with the double and then the treble ...Tevez is everything i despise in the modern footballer..great player no doubt but when the going got tough he ran away for 5 months ,the title was won inspite of him rater than because of him...the placard ?...couldnt give a toss a complete irrelevance altho im sure some manic man utd fans will jump on the hang him high brigade
Tevez banner on 09:29 - May 15 with 2218 viewsSuddenLad

Tevez banner on 03:34 - May 15 by pioneer

More political correctness?

Fergie has a go at City by saying not in his lifetime will they be overtaken by City. Why can't he be reminded about this in this mildly humourous way.

Man U allowed their supporters to display a permanent banner recording the number of years since city won a trophy - same sort of fun if you ask me.

Whats good for the goose . . . .

Ferguson thinks he can 'have a go' at anyone and anything when it suits him. Players, referees, the FA, nobody is exempt. He's a serial moaner.

It's a bit of humour for God's sake, and someone has given Fergie a bit of his own medicine, based on the fact he said 'not in my lifetime will City pass United'. So what. City won the title and they are letting Ferguson know, and ramming his words back down his throat.

No different to all those years ago when Emlyn Hughes was singing 'Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic' from the balcony at Liverpool town hall following their City bus tour and yet another title win.

It's 'same city' rivalry. It's football.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tevez banner on 11:07 - May 15 with 2164 viewsdingdangblue

Tevez banner on 23:35 - May 14 by Shun

Absolute tool.

Its an obvious reference to Fergies 'not in my lifetime' quote. Fergie needs to start thinking about what he says now City are Serious rivals. Even yesterday he said they wouldnt pay silly money 'like City' - Rooneys on a reported 200k a week!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tevez banner on 11:28 - May 15 with 2145 viewsTomRAFC

nowt wrong with it

football is full of banter

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Login to get fewer ads

Tevez banner on 12:04 - May 15 with 2118 viewsSuddenLad

Tevez banner on 11:07 - May 15 by dingdangblue

Its an obvious reference to Fergies 'not in my lifetime' quote. Fergie needs to start thinking about what he says now City are Serious rivals. Even yesterday he said they wouldnt pay silly money 'like City' - Rooneys on a reported 200k a week!

United wouldn't pay silly money ? That's a bloody laugh when you look at some of their signings from years gone by, when they outstripped every other club in terms of transfer fees.

What about Juan Sebastian Veron ? A complete waste of £26 million. Jaap Stam ?

The truth is that MUFC are now so heavily in debt, (£680 million) that they cannot compete with City in the transfer market, even if they wanted to do.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tevez banner on 16:37 - May 15 with 2015 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Tevez banner on 12:04 - May 15 by SuddenLad

United wouldn't pay silly money ? That's a bloody laugh when you look at some of their signings from years gone by, when they outstripped every other club in terms of transfer fees.

What about Juan Sebastian Veron ? A complete waste of £26 million. Jaap Stam ?

The truth is that MUFC are now so heavily in debt, (£680 million) that they cannot compete with City in the transfer market, even if they wanted to do.

And they have offered Ferdinand a contract extension - Is it just me or is he the most inept, disinterested looking defender, prone to mistakes and generally poor defender anywhere near the England squad.

If he goes to Euro's and Terry does not the Roy must be mad!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Tevez banner on 17:30 - May 15 with 1979 viewsColDale

Tevez banner on 16:37 - May 15 by Thacks_Rabbits

And they have offered Ferdinand a contract extension - Is it just me or is he the most inept, disinterested looking defender, prone to mistakes and generally poor defender anywhere near the England squad.

if its a case of Rio or Terry, then its Ferdinand every time. The only question with Ferdinand is his fitness, and am surprised United haven't tried to put a stop to his involvement in the Euro's.
Tevez banner on 17:42 - May 15 with 1966 views442Dale

John Terry is all over the place far too often at international level. His positional play is poor - see the last qualifier in Montenegro.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Tevez banner on 21:24 - May 15 with 1921 viewsNorthernSou1

Tevez banner on 11:28 - May 15 by TomRAFC

nowt wrong with it

football is full of banter

It's a bit crass but I remember old bacon face saying when asked if city will ever be the top club In Manchester " not in my lifetime" hence the joke!

Although considering the amount of fuss Carlos Tevez made at City this season, he should have been the last one to do that!
Tevez banner on 22:19 - May 15 with 1888 viewsTVOS1907

This guy could give TTNYear a run for his money.

WARNING (in a DaleyLama-stylee): Contains swearing!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tevez banner on 00:38 - May 16 with 1850 viewsRoChDaLe

Tevez banner on 16:37 - May 15 by Thacks_Rabbits

you've clearly got no knowledge what so ever , rio has been one of the best defenders in the league this season , its not recognised due to him being calm and composed!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024