Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
seems typical 16:48 - May 15 with 947 viewsthemodfather

is this the 3rd year in a row, we don't know season tkt pricesafter the last game , another ltd early bird...
no word on new kits...no poty event?? no parade when champions...
WE HAVE MUCH TO ENJOY/CELEBRATE ( i am still saying sorry to neighbours for sunday evening!!) and i want this club to move on, continue to build on the momentum but FEEL PART OF IT...

staying up was pivotal to the "plan" i think, job done. prize money = £3.2m
tv money i saw £44m somewhere....sponsors deals, a near full c-club etc
but we have a huge wage bill and that will be trimmed.
i look forward to a fit faurlin returning, this guy would fit in at any top 6 club
cisse will surely score goals next season and i'd expect every home game to sell out.

seems typical on 16:57 - May 15 with 923 viewsdaveB

can't blame them this year on season tickets, they didn't know what division we would be in until a minute before the end of the season.
seems typical on 17:03 - May 15 with 885 viewsNorthernr

as they didn't know what division we were going to be in I think this is all forgiveable.
seems typical on 17:05 - May 15 with 870 viewsmiddlesexhoop

Tbh they are more involved and engaged with the fans than they have been for a long long time, the ticket prices couldn't really be sorted until we knew what league we would be in and the POTY would have been a nightmare if things hadn't gone our way, think the club got this one about right. All positive here.
seems typical on 17:10 - May 15 with 855 viewsAunt_Nelly

Typical indeed.

If only we had a proper independent supporters club to help sort these things out...
seems typical on 17:15 - May 15 with 840 viewsBedford_R

As others have said. Not until late on Saturday did we know which division we would be in.

But saying that it would have been quite easy to draw up plans and prices for both scenarios - either Premiership or Championship. It was going to be of just two variables. I reckon they knew ages ago what the prices would be for season tickets depending on what division we would be in.

POTY and the new kit that can all be sorted out now.

RMH_R Reborn

seems typical on 17:27 - May 15 with 811 viewsnadera78

Calm down.

TF has already stated that a new sponsor has signed up and in the "thank you" email they said season ticket prices will be announced next week.
seems typical on 17:29 - May 15 with 797 viewsJonDoeman

Moaning Minnie!

It Is What It Is !!

seems typical on 17:30 - May 15 with 796 viewsBlackCrowe

I don't really get the point of this thread. The season finished 48 hours ago, the ST prices and booking deadlines will be announced next week. Is that such an outrage and slight on the fans?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

seems typical on 17:58 - May 15 with 750 viewsandygg

Why are some people in such a rush to buy their season ticket?
seems typical on 18:03 - May 15 with 734 viewsQPR_ARG

I don't remember 3 years ago, but wasn't it a bit of the same thing: "not knowing which division we would be playing in the following seson"? I think so. Didn't we save ourselves from the drop late on?

And then, this is the 2nd consecutive season we get to the final week without knowing which division we would be playing in the following campaign!

That's crazy!

This season, though, it's a lot different than all the previous seasons I can remember being a QPR fan.

There's stability. There's a plan. Everything is in place. I would have patience. A lot of patience on ST, new kit and all the rest. This board deserves that and a lot more, IMHO.
seems typical on 18:36 - May 15 with 710 viewsMattnme

Last year I begrudged filling t+c's pockets. This year is different. Not that I want/or think they would but if they were to put the prices up, it would be more exceptable as we have owners who care and are willing to invest.
As for the op we never know what division we are going to be in so the prices are always going to be delayed.
seems typical on 19:39 - May 15 with 654 viewsted_hendrix

seems typical on 17:30 - May 15 by BlackCrowe

I don't really get the point of this thread. The season finished 48 hours ago, the ST prices and booking deadlines will be announced next week. Is that such an outrage and slight on the fans?

Well exactly, I got the e-mail yesterday so I assumed everone else did? something along the lines of, thanks blah blah blah, ST prices will be anounced early next week.

What's the problem?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

seems typical on 19:45 - May 15 with 634 viewsstowmarketrange

Some people are just never happy unless they find something to complain about.

Compared to where we were this time last year,under the previous owners who treated us like s--t,can't you just relax and bask in the fact that a lot of other teams fans and the F.A. wanted us to be relegated.
We weren't,and we get the chance to do it all again next season.
seems typical on 19:46 - May 15 with 633 viewsToast_R

Must take a few days for those glossy brochures to get printed up and mailed?
seems typical on 20:17 - May 15 with 601 viewsJuzzie

It's only been 3 days since we knew what division we'd be in. Give them a chance!

seems typical on 21:52 - May 15 with 542 viewseastside_r

seems typical on 17:15 - May 15 by Bedford_R

As others have said. Not until late on Saturday did we know which division we would be in.

But saying that it would have been quite easy to draw up plans and prices for both scenarios - either Premiership or Championship. It was going to be of just two variables. I reckon they knew ages ago what the prices would be for season tickets depending on what division we would be in.

POTY and the new kit that can all be sorted out now.

Saturday? Do you know something we don't Beds?
seems typical on 22:07 - May 15 with 509 viewschris1969

For the first time in probably 30 odd years we seem to have owners who care about the fans and realise that an 18k ground will not subsidise a top tier team. Charging the fans 50 quid a game will not bring success and a massive PR job is needed. Price freeze minimum.
seems typical on 22:08 - May 15 with 506 viewscarlosthebulb

incredible thread. Can't believe someone is moaning straight after one of the greatest escapes in football history. Why don't you tweet TF and say you're unhappy...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024