Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lower Loft Renewals... 14:17 - May 22 with 29347 viewsSouthend_Rss

My mate sits in NL and has had an email saying that he has to move unless he has a child with him next year. It's to do with making it a new family stand.. Anyone else sit in the lower loft and had an email from the club?? That's gonna cause problems trying to relocate surely..
Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:11 - May 22 with 2626 viewsdaveB

i thought they got rid of the bar in SA Road. No thanks to moving there, always been in the Loft since i was a kid, have no intention of moving now. I can stay as I have my 3 year old son but am really peed off that my mates and Dad may have to move.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:14 - May 22 with 2616 viewsGloucs_R

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:11 - May 22 by daveB

i thought they got rid of the bar in SA Road. No thanks to moving there, always been in the Loft since i was a kid, have no intention of moving now. I can stay as I have my 3 year old son but am really peed off that my mates and Dad may have to move.

Bar that sells beer, food, next to the SKY TV.

I understand you are hacked off but its not personal and there is a good reason for it.

Feck me........I've turned in to a QPR Customer Services Agent!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:16 - May 22 with 2611 viewsStanisgod

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:56 - May 22 by Gloucs_R

Stop moaning....you get Gold for the price of Silver!!

Thank you for your tremendous support throughout last season.

Retaining our Premier League status is only the beginning. Rest assured that as you continue to support QPR, the owners, playing and non-playing staff will work tirelessly to ensure it remains a Club you can be proud of.

In the interest of maintaining a friendly and safe atmosphere in the Lower Loft Family Stand, the Club is introducing a new policy that all Season Ticket holders in this area must be accompanying a junior supporter.

Our records show that your Season Ticket is currently not booked as part of a group that contains a junior. If you do sit with a junior that has booked separately, please call the Box Office on 08444 777 007 (selecting option ‘four’ for customer services) to renew together as a family.

Otherwise please specify your preferred alternative seating area on your renewal form which will be with you shortly or call the Box Office on the above number to talk through available seating options. We do appreciate this may be inconvenient, so as a special offer we would like to give you the opportunity to upgrade to a Gold seating area and still pay Silver area prices for the 2012/13 season.

Please confirm your seating choice during the renewal period, which runs until 5pm on Saturday 30th June. The Box Office will confirm your new seat in the first week of July.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you to Loftus Road for the new season.

We ‘R’ Premier League!

Philip Beard
CEO

I HAVEN'T GOT THE TECHNOLOGY TO E MAIL MR BEARD BACK, AND ALTHOUGH I APPRECIATE THE GOLD OFFER AT NO EXTRA CHARGE THIS SEASON, I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT THE CLUB WANT THE LOWER LOFT TO BE A SOULLESS, QUIET ,HALF EMPTY SHED NEXT SEASON. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT HAVING THIS STAND AS A FAMILY STAND WAS WRONG, AND NOW I CAN'T SIT WHERE I'VE BEEN SITTING/STANDING SINCE 1968 !!! THANKS TONY AND PHIL, WHERE WERE YOU THEN ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:18 - May 22 with 2605 viewsWatford_Ranger

It's slightly odd that the point of a family stand is presumably so parents who don't want their kids to hear swearing can have somewhere to sit full of other parents who don't like swearing yet the family stand will be underneath P, Q and R where the majority of swearing occurs.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:18 - May 22 with 2605 viewsGloucs_R

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:16 - May 22 by Stanisgod

I HAVEN'T GOT THE TECHNOLOGY TO E MAIL MR BEARD BACK, AND ALTHOUGH I APPRECIATE THE GOLD OFFER AT NO EXTRA CHARGE THIS SEASON, I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT THE CLUB WANT THE LOWER LOFT TO BE A SOULLESS, QUIET ,HALF EMPTY SHED NEXT SEASON. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT HAVING THIS STAND AS A FAMILY STAND WAS WRONG, AND NOW I CAN'T SIT WHERE I'VE BEEN SITTING/STANDING SINCE 1968 !!! THANKS TONY AND PHIL, WHERE WERE YOU THEN ?

Shame you have the technology to post that stupid response!!!

Where would we be without them????

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:22 - May 22 with 2596 viewsdaveB

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:14 - May 22 by Gloucs_R

Bar that sells beer, food, next to the SKY TV.

I understand you are hacked off but its not personal and there is a good reason for it.

Feck me........I've turned in to a QPR Customer Services Agent!

whats the good reason for it? How can they justify moving people who have say with their family in that stand for years and years and now have to move as they are not under 8 anymore.

I last sat in SA Road stand for a friendly against Plymouth, the view was shit as a pilar blocked half the pitch and it was so packed by the bars it was impossible to get a drink or food and that was pre season.

i'll be honest if this turns out to be the case and my mates and dad are moved I'll jack it in and just do away games where I can sit with them.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:27 - May 22 with 2584 viewsGloucs_R

Personally I think the entire lower loft is to big for a family stand. But if thats the decision they have made then so be it. I have sat in all stands....no legroom, hard to get in and out, etc...buyt you dont hear me moaning about it and asking for a new stadium

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:33 - May 22 with 2571 viewsWatford_Ranger

How about three blocks of the lower loft encased in soundproof glass?
Login to get fewer ads

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:35 - May 22 with 2565 viewsStanisgod

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:18 - May 22 by Gloucs_R

Oh sorry, I forgot, they saved the club, blah blah blah, where would we be now blah blah blah. it's like going back 4 years !!! Tw@t

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:35 - May 22 with 2562 viewsStanisgod

Oh sorry, I forgot, they saved the club, blah blah blah, where would we be now blah blah blah. it's like going back 4 years !!! Tw@t

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:35 - May 22 with 2560 viewsHayesender

Stan is fecking spot on there Glous.

Disgusting way to treat fans imo.

I went to England v Wales at wembley a few months back, and vowed never to go again as I was surrounded by mums and kids with no interest in the game whatsoever.

It's gonna be like the cottage in there

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:42 - May 22 with 2542 viewswombat

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:35 - May 22 by Hayesender

I went to England v Wales at wembley a few months back, and vowed never to go again as I was surrounded by mums and kids with no interest in the game whatsoever.

there would be a way of doing this fairly

the club know how long you have been a season ticket holder from the database
they allow fans who have sat there longer than 5 years to stay , anyone who has bought a season ticket within he last 5 years either has to move or bring a child with them

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:43 - May 22 with 2539 viewsStanisgod

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:35 - May 22 by Hayesender

Cheers Hayes. Notice how Gloucs isnt even IN the lower loft, I'm all right Jack but I'll slag off everyone that isn't !

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:45 - May 22 with 2536 viewsdaveB

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:42 - May 22 by wombat

there would be a way of doing this fairly

the club know how long you have been a season ticket holder from the database
they allow fans who have sat there longer than 5 years to stay , anyone who has bought a season ticket within he last 5 years either has to move or bring a child with them

thats sensible. To be honest I'm not sure why they are doing this in the current stadium, would make more sense to do this when we have more room.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:47 - May 22 with 2526 viewscheeseydane

I understand what they are trying to do, but surely they are going the wrong way about it.

What i really don't understand, is why 9-16 year olds are not classed as family!!

I was sure the family stand would be moved this season, not become a nursery.

What next? Requests to quieten the singing, as some of the lower loft may be having their afternoon nap?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:56 - May 22 with 2280 viewsJonDoeman

Not according to phil. RT @mbews85: @tonyfernandes @philipb1 @Amit_Bhatia99 well done with prices but consensus is that LL decision is wrong. Will result in half empty stand

It Is What It Is !!

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:58 - May 22 with 2278 viewsJonDoeman

Because we want to create a family stand like most established clubs. Its tough on the 300 of you but we have to build a family stand. Hard to please everyone. RT @urrrrs: @tonyfernandes Why are you kicking loyal fans out of their seats in lower loft been there 22 years long b4 you heard of QPR #fuming

It Is What It Is !!

Lower Loft Renewals... on 17:15 - May 22 with 2235 viewsWatford_Ranger

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:58 - May 22 by JonDoeman

Because we want to create a family stand like most established clubs. Its tough on the 300 of you but we have to build a family stand. Hard to please everyone. RT @urrrrs: @tonyfernandes Why are you kicking loyal fans out of their seats in lower loft been there 22 years long b4 you heard of QPR #fuming

I don't think anyone is against a family stand per se but the whole lower loft is firstly too big and secondly would generate a good atmosphere if those making the atmosphere sat there. If they can fill it with families then I suppose that's fair enough but it will be stupid if a game is sold out in every other stand but there are a few hundred seats empty behind the goal.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 17:18 - May 22 with 2221 viewsJonDoeman

What Tony says there, "We have to have a family stand" do we really?
Never had one when I was a kid!

It Is What It Is !!

Lower Loft Renewals... on 17:22 - May 22 with 2205 viewsdaveB

the ideas is a good one but there really is no need to move people out of the stand, plenty of empty seats last season no matter who we played.

It will be embarssing when we play the likes of Chelsea and parents decide against bringing kids so the stand is half empty.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 17:25 - May 22 with 2188 viewsbaz_qpr

Its always a nightmare for change of this kind. I like the compromise idea. Juniors up to 16 count, ST holders of 5 or more years retain seats.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 17:25 - May 22 with 2187 viewsJonDoeman

Oh dear.
===================
@tonyfernandes

Got to wonder weather being a chairman of a football club makes sense sometimes. Try to move forward is hard. Hmm.

It Is What It Is !!

Lower Loft Renewals... on 17:26 - May 22 with 2187 viewsKevinPR

Not according to phil. RT @mbews85: @tonyfernandes @philipb1 @Amit_Bhatia99 well done with prices but consensus is that LL decision is wrong. Will result in half empty stand

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes
Got to wonder weather being a chairman of a football club makes sense sometimes. Try to move forward is hard. Hmm.

New stadium won't come overnight. Many families are staying away as we don't have a family dedicated area. RT @SteveSayce: @tonyfernandes Yes but Tony why do you have to kick us out now? Why can it not wait for the new stadium?
Lower Loft Renewals... on 17:31 - May 22 with 2171 viewssmegma

When we went all seater I was forced to change my lower loft standing ST for a seated one obviously. I have sat in the same seat since so I've been the only one in my seat since the year dot. For the first 8 years my nephew occupied the next seat , the next 8 my mates son took it up then my daughter for the next 2 seasons. The season just passed the seat was empty as my daughter got bored going and even if she wanted to I think I would've baulked at £200 for an 8 year old. So now I'm being forced out to make way for fans that will not buy a ST but will come on a match by match basis , wait until the winter weather kicks in and the lower loft is empty.

Thanks for nothing QPR.More clueless marketing from people with their finger on the pulse (or ipad !). Maybe some people will wake up and smell the coffee now. 'Meet the new boss' and all that.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 17:32 - May 22 with 2166 viewsGloucs_R

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:43 - May 22 by Stanisgod

Cheers Hayes. Notice how Gloucs isnt even IN the lower loft, I'm all right Jack but I'll slag off everyone that isn't !

You big girl.....ohhh, I cant change my seat....I've been here since the war. YAWN!

What happens when we get a new stadium? Are you going to demand that you still sit in the Loft and watch it on a big screen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024