Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... 08:07 - Jul 19 with 5639 viewsSandy_lane_lad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/18787479

Cracking Read.
Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:22 - Jul 20 with 1296 viewsTVOS1907

Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:20 - Jul 20 by Clivert

I think Pearce advised Eyre on that substitution during the Orient game last season which saw 3 of our 4 defenders playing out of position in the back line.

Please, don't give us nightmares.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:25 - Jul 20 with 1282 views442Dale

At this point I'd like to apologise to Jon Boardman for ever comparing him to the liability that is Micah Richards.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:26 - Jul 20 with 1276 viewsisitme

He is no centre half that is for sure.
Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:27 - Jul 20 with 1271 viewsClivert

At least 'r Craig' should get a 45minute run now.
Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:31 - Jul 20 with 1262 viewsFondles

Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:27 - Jul 20 by Clivert

At least 'r Craig' should get a 45minute run now.

Glad i aint bought tickets fof this sh*t
Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:35 - Jul 20 with 1253 views442Dale

I'm glad I've got a ticket to see Brazil.

That last shot deflected for a corner saw the entire GB back four within ten yards in the centre of their own box. Amateurish. Is it possible to call for a manager to be sacked during an Olympics?

Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:37 - Jul 20 with 1249 viewsrich_dale

The article sort of does of does him a disservice by calling him a 'no-nonsense' defender - it's a lazy cliche that doesn't do justice to his ability. Sure he can defend but as we all know he's much more than that, he's a very good footballer.
Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:38 - Jul 20 with 1242 viewsClivert

Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:31 - Jul 20 by Fondles

Glad i aint bought tickets fof this sh*t

Just think if you had bought tickets for this game then you wouldn't have had to listen Garth Crooks and watch the game.
Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:41 - Jul 20 with 1232 views442Dale

These half time highlights are comedy gold.

For anyone not at Edgeley Park in February 2006, you need not wonder anymore about how Boardman and McArdle performed.

Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 21:14 - Jul 20 with 1207 views442Dale

Everyone but Dawson coming on so far.

Pearcewatch: after playing a left back at right back in the first half, he moves the first half left back to right back in the second half, and shifts another player who can play left back from left midfield back to left back. Meanwhile the only right back (yes, there are three left backs for anyone counting) is still floundering at centre half.

Personally, I'd look to bring Dawson on soon

At left back.

Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 00:55 - Jul 21 with 1168 viewsShun

Brilliant Article on Craig Dawsons Rise to the Olympics..... on 20:37 - Jul 20 by rich_dale

The article sort of does of does him a disservice by calling him a 'no-nonsense' defender - it's a lazy cliche that doesn't do justice to his ability. Sure he can defend but as we all know he's much more than that, he's a very good footballer.

I agree! I always think of 'no-nonsense defender' as an insult. Dawson is so much classier than that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024