Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Hodgson's comments 08:16 - Aug 15 with 2296 viewsBlueDutch

I wonder if any of the foul mouthed numpties will take any notice of Roy. They should, but then again Roy doesn't realise that is every day language to some of the "faithful" in the Sandy Lane end.
As for the players, it will be another season of cheating, gamesmanship and deceit in the Premier League. A fine example to the world of sport after the breath of fresh air that was the Olympics.

upthedale.nl

Roy Hodgson's comments on 08:32 - Aug 15 with 2285 viewsMoonyDale

So some of the faithful in the Sandy are foul mouthed numpties? and I am guessing that you have never used an expletive at any time during your lifetime.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Roy Hodgson's comments on 08:51 - Aug 15 with 2255 views442Dale

Of course nobody at the Olympics swore. Wiggins even managed it in his interviews!

And gamesmanship and cheating? A swimmer admitting to using an illegal kick to win gold and I must have been mistaken when most of the Dutch (!) women's hockey team surrounded the ref after he gave a short corner against them.

I understand where Hodgson is coming from, but the Football League and the Olympics are not the same, and nor would we want them to be.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Roy Hodgson's comments on 09:01 - Aug 15 with 2241 viewsColDale

Roy Hodgson's comments on 08:51 - Aug 15 by 442Dale

Of course nobody at the Olympics swore. Wiggins even managed it in his interviews!

And gamesmanship and cheating? A swimmer admitting to using an illegal kick to win gold and I must have been mistaken when most of the Dutch (!) women's hockey team surrounded the ref after he gave a short corner against them.

I understand where Hodgson is coming from, but the Football League and the Olympics are not the same, and nor would we want them to be.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

And for every Joey Barton, there's a Craig Dawson, a Tom Cleverley, a Joe Hart, a Theo Walcott, a Jack Butland, a James Milner etc. It must be frustrating for footballers to be judged on the actions of the very small minority who let;s their profession down.
Roy Hodgson's comments on 09:10 - Aug 15 with 2227 viewsClivert

Roy Hodgson's comments on 09:01 - Aug 15 by ColDale

And for every Joey Barton, there's a Craig Dawson, a Tom Cleverley, a Joe Hart, a Theo Walcott, a Jack Butland, a James Milner etc. It must be frustrating for footballers to be judged on the actions of the very small minority who let;s their profession down.

Correct.

It seems to be the in thing to bash the footballers at the moment and using the 'overpaid' tag. I wonder if all these people have cancelled their Sky subscriptions for the forthcoming season in protest as that is where the vast wages that top level footballers receive comes from.
Roy Hodgson's comments on 09:24 - Aug 15 with 2198 viewssandylaner1

very few Olympic athletes in general are natural, they take performance enhancing drugs. lol if you srsly think the Olympics is without cheating.

football gets too much stick, it shouldn't even be compared to the Olympics.

Especially in terms of atmosphere.

Roy Hodgson's comments on 09:37 - Aug 15 with 2190 viewsdingdangblue

I see England play tonight at the W@nkdorf stadium. Hope they dont play like a bunch of tossers.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Roy Hodgson's comments on 13:52 - Aug 15 with 2013 viewspioneer

Rather ironic that Woy should come out with this at the same time he is supporting John Terry - who does not dispute using foul language aimed at a fellow professional.
Roy Hodgson's comments on 13:57 - Aug 15 with 2008 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I hope Terry's ban is extended when its heard infront of FA, LS never got away with it so why should terry?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Roy Hodgson's comments on 16:01 - Aug 15 with 1924 viewsjoecooke

Hodgsons a right c00nt- from a sandy laner

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Roy Hodgson's comments on 18:58 - Aug 15 with 1828 viewsShun

Roy Hodgson's comments on 09:24 - Aug 15 by sandylaner1

very few Olympic athletes in general are natural, they take performance enhancing drugs. lol if you srsly think the Olympics is without cheating.

football gets too much stick, it shouldn't even be compared to the Olympics.

Especially in terms of atmosphere.

How do they get around the drugs tests?
Roy Hodgson's comments on 19:28 - Aug 15 with 1791 viewscy74

Didn't the German born Brit in the cycling deliberately fall off because he'd cocked up the start
Roy Hodgson's comments on 20:08 - Aug 15 with 1767 viewssandylaner1

Roy Hodgson's comments on 18:58 - Aug 15 by Shun

How do they get around the drugs tests?

those which get caught by 'drug tests' will be the athletes with little money using simple stuff and just hope they don't get tested.
the big stars of the Olympics will invest thousands of dollars to personal doctors etc to build them designer drugs that can't be tested.

its all about £££££ the ones that get caught are either scapegoats or just unlucky

it's naive to think these athletes that have million dollar sponsorship deals/image rights on their head won't do whatever necessary to get ahead of the competition

ps this isn't discrediting the hard work and how genetically gifted athlete's are
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024