Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... 10:44 - Oct 4 with 7164 viewsjeffro

The fact that Steve Clarke has noticed that Hughes hasnt noticed that playing a big black destroyer in the middle of the park will win them the game. Playing a big lump up top will completely bully our defence and cause issues?

Welcome, Lukaku, Mulumbo, Olson & The rest of the WBA giants.

PLease Hughes, if you do anything, start Hoilett & Adel, play to our strengths and go to win a bloody game away from home for once!!
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 15:44 - Oct 4 with 1114 viewsW7Ranger

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 15:32 - Oct 4 by essextaxiboy

Dont worry about it .
I had a post helpfully corrected for grammar for the first time ever yesterday .

Just a cheap point scored when they cant argue with the content IMO .

Who is that aimed if you don't mind?

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 15:59 - Oct 4 with 1103 viewsNov77

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 15:42 - Oct 4 by adhoc_qpr

It's true i wouldn't trust any of our other players to get on the scoresheet - Faurlin and Granero not prolific, maybe Hill or Nelsen from a set piece at a push...

Onouha scored an amazing goal for Sunderland against Chelsea two seasons ago, dribbling past 3 defenders and slotting it in - he has gone massively backwards since then!

Onuaha tweeted today that he's closing his twitter account, hope he hasn't been getting a load of abuse of so called fans.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:10 - Oct 4 with 1081 viewsessextaxiboy

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 15:44 - Oct 4 by W7Ranger

Who is that aimed if you don't mind?

Well it wasnt you .
If it was I would have replied directly to you .

It hadnt really registered that it was you who replied TBH .
There are so many new posters that I rarely read the posters name unless I intend to reply to them .
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:12 - Oct 4 with 1076 viewsJonDoeman

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 15:59 - Oct 4 by Nov77

Onuaha tweeted today that he's closing his twitter account, hope he hasn't been getting a load of abuse of so called fans.

He has I'm afraid, that will help his confidence eh!

It Is What It Is !!

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:12 - Oct 4 with 1069 viewsDesertBoot

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 11:05 - Oct 4 by jeffro

Which is what makes it all the more ridiculous.

If Hughes wont go all out, as he is worried about the result, You only need to look at our dreadful record of 2 points away from home since he took over in Last January, which shows that his "cautious" approach also doesnt work.

We need to play to our strengths with Adel, Hoilett & Zamora as a front 3 attacking a robust yet not very mobile defence of WBA

Hughes' overall away record is something like 7 wins from 62 games. He's due one that's for sure!
Beginning to think he is a myth not a very good manager.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Wish I could be like David Watts

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:34 - Oct 4 with 1052 viewsJamie

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:12 - Oct 4 by DesertBoot

Hughes' overall away record is something like 7 wins from 62 games. He's due one that's for sure!

Hughes overall win percentages are:

Blackburn - 43%
City - 46%
Fulham - 32%
QPR - 28%

His Away league wins:

Blackburn - 23 from 76
Man City - 4 from 28
Fulham - 3 from 19
QPR - 0 from 11

Grand total of 30 from 134 or 22%.
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:36 - Oct 4 with 1041 viewsW7Ranger

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:34 - Oct 4 by Jamie

Blackburn - 43%
City - 46%
Fulham - 32%
QPR - 28%

His Away league wins:

Blackburn - 23 from 76
Man City - 4 from 28
Fulham - 3 from 19
QPR - 0 from 11

A worryingly downward trend if ever I saw one!!!
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:39 - Oct 4 with 1039 viewssimmo

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 14:45 - Oct 4 by RBlock

That's fair, Faurlin has had tough return to action and could do with a break, but maybe Everton when Diakite is back? Park is unlikely to be dropped it's true but he has been so ineffective in attack recently.

There is a 2 week intl break after Saturday though

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:54 - Oct 4 with 1015 viewsadhoc_qpr

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:34 - Oct 4 by Jamie

Blackburn - 43%
City - 46%
Fulham - 32%
QPR - 28%

His Away league wins:

Blackburn - 23 from 76
Man City - 4 from 28
Fulham - 3 from 19
QPR - 0 from 11

I think anyone who is stating we should stick with Hughes until the end of the season no matter what should look at those stats!!
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:57 - Oct 4 with 1007 viewsbeeeater

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:12 - Oct 4 by DesertBoot

I think your right. That Hughes is a good manager is certainly a myth . 6 wins is all he managed during 5 years as Wales manager .
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 17:01 - Oct 4 with 1001 viewsShotKneesHoop

I have a nasty feeling that, at 5.00 pm on Saturday, I will feel the way I felt after watching last year's cup tie at MD Dons, i.e. impending doom because of a lost changing room.

And following this with a two week non fixture gap because of internationals, the pressure will be on the board to do something.

Aside from dump SWP, Park, and the other wasters, what other positive action could the board take? Is it time for Hughes to walk the plank?

After 50 years of supporting the R's, I feel really hard to identify with this lot. It was marginally better being one of the 3,264 watching QPR beat Oldham 3-2 at home in 1964. We were total crap then, but at least we looked like we were trying, and we had a plan - hoof it to Brian Bedford. Now we hoof it to the opposition.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 17:10 - Oct 4 with 990 viewstom007

i dont think it matters who h plays or where.
they dont want to play for , he has lost confidence of the players. the only one interested last game was adel once he came on and lookng at the bench after west hams second goal said it all green and mackie laughing.
green not so much a problem but mackie , he is one of those that i feel does love qpr but not the manager.
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 17:11 - Oct 4 with 986 viewsadhoc_qpr

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 17:01 - Oct 4 by ShotKneesHoop

I have a nasty feeling that, at 5.00 pm on Saturday, I will feel the way I felt after watching last year's cup tie at MD Dons, i.e. impending doom because of a lost changing room.

And following this with a two week non fixture gap because of internationals, the pressure will be on the board to do something.

Aside from dump SWP, Park, and the other wasters, what other positive action could the board take? Is it time for Hughes to walk the plank?

After 50 years of supporting the R's, I feel really hard to identify with this lot. It was marginally better being one of the 3,264 watching QPR beat Oldham 3-2 at home in 1964. We were total crap then, but at least we looked like we were trying, and we had a plan - hoof it to Brian Bedford. Now we hoof it to the opposition.

Harsh to call Park a waster, he's not lacking effort but he isn't and never has been a left winger in a 4-4-2 formation.

I'm not expecting much from Saturday, maybe a plucky point if we can patch up a defence from somewhere, but sacking Hughes now is not the right move yet - but i'd hope the board are slying compiling a shortlist of potential managers.

Give him the international break to work on the team and another 5 games where we have a few 'winnable' home fixtures. If after that we are still in dire straights then it might be time to bite the bullet.
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 17:13 - Oct 4 with 981 viewsJigsore

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 15:59 - Oct 4 by Nov77

I thought that too. He said it was because "social networking isn't for me" but either way it's a shame, he seems a pretty decent guy

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 17:17 - Oct 4 with 977 viewsessextaxiboy

Its been mentioned a few times on this thread , support for Hughes seems to be ebbing away a bit.

On Park , I agree with many who say he has been lightweight and ineffectual . Is it cos he is out of position or have we been Fergied?
I wonder whether Hughes has been told to play Park when fit for commercial reasons. I certainly believe that is why he is Captain .
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 17:18 - Oct 4 with 975 viewsbeeeater

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 17:10 - Oct 4 by tom007

i dont think it matters who h plays or where.
they dont want to play for , he has lost confidence of the players. the only one interested last game was adel once he came on and lookng at the bench after west hams second goal said it all green and mackie laughing.
green not so much a problem but mackie , he is one of those that i feel does love qpr but not the manager.

Agree.
From what I've seen of Hughes I get the feeling he has no communication or people skills. One example being how he handled the Green situation., and others being how he bombed out Players such as , Helguson, Smith and Luke Young .
Players who could be useful now with all our injury problems. I still dont think he's CV is anything to shout about and he's tactics are rubbish . He got lucky on the last day of the season. He should of gone then .
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 18:48 - Oct 4 with 918 viewsTHEBUSH

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 16:12 - Oct 4 by JonDoeman

He has I'm afraid, that will help his confidence eh!

Feel a bit sorry for him, as for me he's been playing out of position for us !!

He's never a right back in a million years, but he's had to play out of position coz there's no one else !!
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 20:07 - Oct 4 with 881 viewsTW_R

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 15:32 - Oct 4 by essextaxiboy

Dont worry about it .
I had a post helpfully corrected for grammar for the first time ever yesterday .

Just a cheap point scored when they cant argue with the content IMO .

I can argue with the content of this one. It's don't and can't.
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 20:09 - Oct 4 with 877 viewsNorthernr

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 20:07 - Oct 4 by TW_R

I can argue with the content of this one. It's don't and can't.

Funniest thing I've seen since Miranda Hart was last on the television.
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 20:37 - Oct 4 with 854 viewsTW_R

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 20:09 - Oct 4 by Northernr

Funniest thing I've seen since Miranda Hart was last on the television.

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 20:56 - Oct 4 with 835 viewsBAWHoops

Think Hughes will play this team

...................Cesar...............
Onouha...Nelsen.....Mbia...Traore
........Park.. Faurlin...Granero....
Hoillet.........................Taarabt
................Zamora..................

Personally I would drop Faurlin for Hill and move Mbia to midfield. I'd also start Cisse

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 20:58 - Oct 4 with 832 viewsNorthernr

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 20:56 - Oct 4 by BAWHoops

Think Hughes will play this team

...................Cesar...............
Onouha...Nelsen.....Mbia...Traore
........Park.. Faurlin...Granero....
Hoillet.........................Taarabt
................Zamora..................

Personally I would drop Faurlin for Hill and move Mbia to midfield. I'd also start Cisse

I agree this is what he'll pick, and it's not far off what I'd do. If Traore is fit I'd hope they'd take Park out, move Mbia forwards and play Hill centre back with Nelsen.
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 21:03 - Oct 4 with 825 viewsTW_R

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 20:58 - Oct 4 by Northernr

I agree this is what he'll pick, and it's not far off what I'd do. If Traore is fit I'd hope they'd take Park out, move Mbia forwards and play Hill centre back with Nelsen.

Yeah - that's exactly what I would like to see. Leave Park out, M'Bia in midfield.
Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 21:19 - Oct 4 with 814 viewsderbyhoop

I struggle to relate to those who thought WBA would struggle. Clark may be inexperienced as a manager but he is a well respected coach. He's likely to set his side up in a way that means we'll get another does of 0 points. And I don't think it will make much difference what side Hughes picks or what formation he uses.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Do we reckon that Hughes Meticulous planning has included.... on 22:00 - Oct 4 with 796 viewsjamois

Just seen that Steve Clarke has ruled out 4 players for the weekend: Chris Brunt, Billy Jones, Steven Reid and Boaz Myhill. Other than Brunt I don't know them well enough to know whether the others are starters. But Brunt has certainly caused us problems in the past.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024