Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTM 18:28 - Oct 21 with 2720 viewsBklynRanger

I'd give it to Hoilett. Worked his nuts off, should've had a penalty and very nearly scored a second - great diving save.
MOTM on 21:01 - Oct 21 with 731 viewslongbottom

Mbia and Hoilett were outstanding but, I've got to go for Granero..........top class.
MOTM on 21:45 - Oct 21 with 702 viewscobbleR

Only watched on the TV but am I the only one who thought Park wasn't too bad today?

As said above MOM could be given to any 1 of about 5.
MOTM on 21:48 - Oct 21 with 692 viewssmegma

MOTM on 18:29 - Oct 21 by klr

Anyone who didnt think Granero was our MOTM by a country mile wants shooting!

And I'll do the shooting. Head and shoulders above EVERYONE.
MOTM on 21:48 - Oct 21 with 692 viewsWatfordR

All good but yeah Granero just a touch better than Hoilett.
MOTM on 21:49 - Oct 21 with 687 viewskysersosaqpr

With one exception (no names) the team were mom.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

MOTM on 21:58 - Oct 21 with 674 viewsRed_Ranger

MOTM on 21:01 - Oct 21 by longbottom

Mbia and Hoilett were outstanding but, I've got to go for Granero..........top class.

Ditto
MOTM on 22:07 - Oct 21 with 662 viewshamptonhillhoop

MOTM on 21:45 - Oct 21 by cobbleR

Only watched on the TV but am I the only one who thought Park wasn't too bad today?

As said above MOM could be given to any 1 of about 5.

He was a yard short of pace. Three or four times he was clear favourite to get to a ball and didn't get there, worse still, he didn't seem to think he could get there. I thought a good team performance today but he was the weak link. He knew too, he gave his armband away and started walking towards the dugout when Jelavic was substituted!
MOTM on 22:15 - Oct 21 with 654 viewsrobith

MOTM on 19:19 - Oct 21 by klr

Just goes to show how people see things differently, I thought he was the definition of selfless & sacrificed himself for the good of the team.

People at big clubs will have watched that & thought, yep, he's clearly sh!t hot, we will keep tabs on him from now on.

Eh? The guy played at Real Madrid for years but now he's played well against Everton for us big clubs are going to be all over him?
Login to get fewer ads

MOTM on 00:53 - Oct 22 with 611 viewsOakR

Granero was amazing today. Diakite had a great game and those two dominated midfield.

Surprised no one mentioned Nelsen, thought he had a great game too.

But Granero was definitely MOM.

I thought Park was ok today, and looked good in second half.

Poll: Will we stay up?

MOTM on 00:57 - Oct 22 with 607 viewsNorthernr

Hoilett, Granero and Diakite the leading contenders, but only with 7/10. We were mediocre again sadly.
MOTM on 01:07 - Oct 22 with 600 viewsBrazilNutR

MOTM on 00:57 - Oct 22 by Northernr

Hoilett, Granero and Diakite the leading contenders, but only with 7/10. We were mediocre again sadly.

Agree North... some of the talk that some players were 'amazing' is a bit OTT.. we played ok in parts.. but never hit the real highs.
MOTM on 01:07 - Oct 22 with 600 viewsTheBlob

Sadly we were indeed mediocre.There's a lot of straw clutching comments going on tonight.I even saw a report suggesting a four man move was "superb".One or two flashes do not make a heatwave.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

MOTM on 01:29 - Oct 22 with 584 viewsQPR1882

If that was mediocre then we must have been shit hot in the 7 previous games.

I thought we controlled the game against a good top 4 side. We had players in correct positions and that includes the ones on the bench. Thought we played well yesterday and a stupid lapse cost us big time ( had our usual wobble after letting in a goal but came out the other side very quickly for a change ). Play like that against Arsenal next week and 3 points is not out of the question.
MOTM on 06:58 - Oct 22 with 554 viewscorse

hoillet or boswinga. diakite didnt get a change until pienaar was send off.
MOTM on 08:47 - Oct 22 with 518 viewsWestbourneR

Got to agree with Northern here - it wasn't the performance I was hoping for. A great deal of good individual performances but we still badly lack cohesion as team particularly in the final third. We just don't create.

When Adel faded in 2nd half our threat disappeared.

MBia looks a good player but he has to start winning keys headers if he's to be considered a centre back.

I'm afraid not getting a proper partner for Nelson and not getting a striker who can truly play as the 'one up front guy' could still be MH and our undoing this year.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

MOTM on 09:02 - Oct 22 with 491 viewsWatfordR

Think that is a touch harsh personally.

Struggling to remember Cesar having a save to make other than from set pieces. And that against a very decent Everton side. One instance where Zamora lost concentration cost us,but if we are going to talk about people not doing their jobs, the foul in the box on Hoilett was an absolute stonewaller, with the ref having a clear and close range view. Thought he and the lino on the Ellerslie side second half were fcking hopeless all afternoon, managing to cock up just about everything in a game that wasnt particularly difficult to officiate.

Thought we clearly deserved to win, and were pretty unfortunate not to do so, again against a team playing well and with confidence.
MOTM on 11:11 - Oct 22 with 468 viewswillis1980

MOTM on 21:00 - Oct 21 by wombat

Nobody for park then still? It's starting to concern me that he truelly is only in the side for the commercial aspect . Something I hoped I'd never see in my years at LR

apart from 2 tackles in the first 10mins i thought he was one of the most anonymous players on the pitch
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024