Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
come on hughsie 15:07 - Nov 20 with 1713 viewsfinesse

Cesar
Onouha Mbia Nelsen Fabio
Mackie Granero Diakite Taarabt
Hoilett Cisse

This is a GOOD TEAM.
We're not down yet.
Come on Hughsie!
come on hughsie on 15:14 - Nov 20 with 1674 viewsHollowayRanger

try again! FABIO CANT PLAY V MAN UTD

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

come on hughsie on 15:15 - Nov 20 with 1658 viewskensalriser

'Hughsie'.

That's just plain wrong. Unless you're his boyfriend.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

come on hughsie on 15:21 - Nov 20 with 1619 viewstoboboly

I think it is actually Hughes. Hence the Fabio mistake!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

come on hughsie on 15:27 - Nov 20 with 1584 viewsQPunkR

OP incorrect, a GOOD TEAM is not one that includes Onuoha

Bung one of the kids at right back, or just hire some tramp off the street (although we might've been playing with one resembling a Big Cup winner for the last few games already..)

QPR - "shit but local"

come on hughsie on 15:37 - Nov 20 with 1539 viewsdaveB

Personally I don't think we can play 4-4-2, it doesn't work with our players. I wouldn't have Fabio anywhere near the team either
come on hughsie on 15:45 - Nov 20 with 1512 viewsWestbourneR

DaveB what makes you think Fabio isn't good? He is quality.

We need people who will put the foot in and tackle in the side.

I agree that 442 is a no go. Hill partners Nelson and Mbia shields the back 4.

-------------Ceser---------------
Onouha - Hill - Nelson - Bosingwa
-------------M'Bia----------------
-------Granero--Faurlin---------
Hoilett--------------------Taarabt
-------------Mackie-------------------

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

come on hughsie on 15:46 - Nov 20 with 1508 viewsElHoop

I would try to beef things up a bit:
Cesar
Dyer Ehmer Nelsen Traore
Diakite Mbia
Mackie Granero Taarabt
Cisse

come on hughsie on 15:54 - Nov 20 with 1478 viewsPinnerPaul

We could all name a good team on paper given our squad, anyone could, problem is we don't play.................you know the rest!
Login to get fewer ads

come on hughsie on 15:57 - Nov 20 with 1462 viewsnadera78

This is starting to annoy me now. Why have you all discounted Faurlin?

He is our best all-round player: he tackles, wins headers, passes like a dream, and controls the tempo of our play. Yes, he made a mistake for Puncheon's goal but he also put in the best pass of the entire game on saturday with a forty yarder from our own half to Hoilett. What did Diakite or Granero do that was better than him? He's also earned a little bit of leeway because of his performances over the past three years.

Apart from that, he's exactly the man you'd want in a fight. Far more than the mad Malian or the Pirate.
come on hughsie on 15:57 - Nov 20 with 1461 viewskropotkin41

I really don't mean to be sarcastic, but you lot are having a laugh. I can't take it seriously, we're not just bad, we're a disgrace. The line-up at OT will be academic if MH is still in charge.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

come on hughsie on 15:58 - Nov 20 with 1460 viewsMerthyrHoop

Team for Saturday:

Cesar
Onuoha, Nelsen, Hill, Traore
Park, Mbia, Granero, Diakite, Taarabt
Mackie

Subs: Green, Dyer, Bosingwa, Derry, Faurlin, SWP, Cisse

Team for Sunderland:

Cesar
Fabio, MBia, Nelsen, Traore
Park, Granero, Faurlin, Taarabt
Hoilett, Mackie

Subs: Green, Bosingwa, Hill, Derry, Diakite, SWP, Cisse
come on hughsie on 16:00 - Nov 20 with 1444 viewstimcocking

we're fcuked.
come on hughsie on 16:02 - Nov 20 with 1435 viewsPinnerPaul

come on hughsie on 15:57 - Nov 20 by kropotkin41

I really don't mean to be sarcastic, but you lot are having a laugh. I can't take it seriously, we're not just bad, we're a disgrace. The line-up at OT will be academic if MH is still in charge.

I actually agree MH has come to the end of the line, but do you REALLY think 10/11 of this squad are going to improve 100% under a new manager, because that's what we need and IMHO its not going to happen.

Like others I've accepted relegation and finishing bottom and if we DO get the odd good result and our relegation and finishing bottom odds get any bigger I will keep putting money on as some (not much) consolation when we go down.
come on hughsie on 16:08 - Nov 20 with 1414 viewskropotkin41

come on hughsie on 16:02 - Nov 20 by PinnerPaul

I actually agree MH has come to the end of the line, but do you REALLY think 10/11 of this squad are going to improve 100% under a new manager, because that's what we need and IMHO its not going to happen.

Like others I've accepted relegation and finishing bottom and if we DO get the odd good result and our relegation and finishing bottom odds get any bigger I will keep putting money on as some (not much) consolation when we go down.

Fair enough PP. I could take relegation if there was a plan in place... Can't get over the feeling that the club's been mugged, and that we're not just in danger of relegation, but of losing first our pride and then everything else as well.... In short if we're down I want MH gone, if we're not I want him gone.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

come on hughsie on 16:32 - Nov 20 with 1368 viewsJigsore

come on hughsie on 15:27 - Nov 20 by QPunkR

OP incorrect, a GOOD TEAM is not one that includes Onuoha

Bung one of the kids at right back, or just hire some tramp off the street (although we might've been playing with one resembling a Big Cup winner for the last few games already..)

In fairness I think he's a decent young-ish player having a bad run of form (like most of the team). RB isn't his preferred position at all but frankly Bosingwa is a s**t c**t, Dyer will inevitably be injured and putting Ehmer there, a man making his first PL start, would be suicide

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

come on hughsie on 16:36 - Nov 20 with 1344 viewsDesertBoot

Onouha has been a huge let down so far. He's been messed around alot by Hughes but even so, looks petrified of the ball when he's played lately.
Surely not another good to become bad once he wears a QPR shirt?

Wish I could be like David Watts

come on hughsie on 16:51 - Nov 20 with 1332 viewsdaveB

come on hughsie on 15:45 - Nov 20 by WestbourneR

DaveB what makes you think Fabio isn't good? He is quality.

We need people who will put the foot in and tackle in the side.

I agree that 442 is a no go. Hill partners Nelson and Mbia shields the back 4.

-------------Ceser---------------
Onouha - Hill - Nelson - Bosingwa
-------------M'Bia----------------
-------Granero--Faurlin---------
Hoilett--------------------Taarabt
-------------Mackie-------------------

I've seen every game he's played for us and thought he looked a liability at the back and ok going forward. No better than traore. With the defensive problems man Utd have if he was any good he's still be there.
come on hughsie on 16:55 - Nov 20 with 1320 viewsPinnerPaul

come on hughsie on 16:08 - Nov 20 by kropotkin41

Fair enough PP. I could take relegation if there was a plan in place... Can't get over the feeling that the club's been mugged, and that we're not just in danger of relegation, but of losing first our pride and then everything else as well.... In short if we're down I want MH gone, if we're not I want him gone.

Fair enough, can't argue with that!
come on hughsie on 17:18 - Nov 20 with 1271 viewskensalriser

come on hughsie on 16:08 - Nov 20 by kropotkin41

Mugged is exactly the word. Firstly by Hughes and secondly by a number of players. I'm afraid Fernandes (and all of us) is paying the price for his naivety.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

come on hughsie on 20:17 - Nov 20 with 1154 viewsTGRRRSSS

come on hughsie on 15:58 - Nov 20 by MerthyrHoop

Team for Saturday:

Cesar
Onuoha, Nelsen, Hill, Traore
Park, Mbia, Granero, Diakite, Taarabt
Mackie

Subs: Green, Dyer, Bosingwa, Derry, Faurlin, SWP, Cisse

Team for Sunderland:

Cesar
Fabio, MBia, Nelsen, Traore
Park, Granero, Faurlin, Taarabt
Hoilett, Mackie

Subs: Green, Bosingwa, Hill, Derry, Diakite, SWP, Cisse

Mbia in CM?????
come on hughsie on 20:47 - Nov 20 with 1100 viewsShackletonR

I heard on the radio that the last time we had the worst start to a season like this, we went to UTD and lost 8-1, i think im going to hide in a dark room this weekend.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024