Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth Cup Game 19:02 - Dec 18 with 10593 views100569

Is anybody at the game able to update us with the goings on ?
Youth Cup Game on 13:15 - Dec 19 with 1247 viewsYouTubeDale

I really enjoyed the game. It was my first time watching the youth. I was told most of them were 16. Their skill levels were really good. Fast passing, amazing tackles, 2 of our goals were real belting shots - and yes, there was a camera recording in the main stand. They had the full 90 minutes at a fast pace and didn't slow up in the next 30 minutes of extra time. Yes, our number 2 looked barely out of nappies, all 4 foot tall, but he couldn't half play.
As mentioned, Joel Logan was our stand-out player with his pace, skill and strength. But I can honestly say we didn't have a bad player on the pitch. Crewe looked a very good side and looked to have pinched it late on but were ruled offside for the 20th time. Yes, our defence held its line well. But there was character in the Dale youth. More than a bit of steel. And with our keeper performing acrobatic saves and immaculate distribution, we triumphed.

There were a good number of Crewe fans sat amongst us. You sensed that they were expecting victory. Some were clad in fur coats (no knickers) - and they were the men!! No, sorry that's going too far. But anyway, they didn't like it up'em.

Well done to the Beach boys!!!!

Up the Dale !!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Youth Cup Game on 13:16 - Dec 19 with 1243 viewssweetcorn

Youth Cup Game on 13:13 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

I wonder if flickers has inquired about returning as a coach if he and hill are sacked from South Yorkshire Dingleland

That'd never work in my opinion.

1. he wouldn't be Coleman's assistant as that's Bell's job and rightly so.
2. Everytime we had a bad result, it'd get tedious hearing, we've got a coach who could do a better job, get flicker promoted.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Youth Cup Game on 13:20 - Dec 19 with 1236 viewssweetcorn

Youth Cup Game on 13:15 - Dec 19 by YouTubeDale

I really enjoyed the game. It was my first time watching the youth. I was told most of them were 16. Their skill levels were really good. Fast passing, amazing tackles, 2 of our goals were real belting shots - and yes, there was a camera recording in the main stand. They had the full 90 minutes at a fast pace and didn't slow up in the next 30 minutes of extra time. Yes, our number 2 looked barely out of nappies, all 4 foot tall, but he couldn't half play.
As mentioned, Joel Logan was our stand-out player with his pace, skill and strength. But I can honestly say we didn't have a bad player on the pitch. Crewe looked a very good side and looked to have pinched it late on but were ruled offside for the 20th time. Yes, our defence held its line well. But there was character in the Dale youth. More than a bit of steel. And with our keeper performing acrobatic saves and immaculate distribution, we triumphed.

There were a good number of Crewe fans sat amongst us. You sensed that they were expecting victory. Some were clad in fur coats (no knickers) - and they were the men!! No, sorry that's going too far. But anyway, they didn't like it up'em.

Well done to the Beach boys!!!!

Up the Dale !!!!!

Not looking to be negative but, I thought the right back Callum Hill? looked a little out of his depth, i'm not sure thats his natural position, as he seemed to lack awareness of play around him, focusing more on the ball than who his man was. However he also had little or no help from the winger most of the game, meaning he was exposed 2 v 1 on many occasions.

Number 7 for crewe looked a quality player, has all the skill and looked to play on the shoulder (where he got caught off a couple of times) but he was definatley their best player.

Youth Cup Game on 13:23 - Dec 19 with 1232 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Youth Cup Game on 13:16 - Dec 19 by sweetcorn

That'd never work in my opinion.

1. he wouldn't be Coleman's assistant as that's Bell's job and rightly so.
2. Everytime we had a bad result, it'd get tedious hearing, we've got a coach who could do a better job, get flicker promoted.

I never meant as an assistant i meant as a coach to train the players up and he probably knows the fortress inside out who are our current coaching staff?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Youth Cup Game on 13:26 - Dec 19 with 1227 viewssweetcorn

Youth Cup Game on 13:23 - Dec 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

I never meant as an assistant i meant as a coach to train the players up and he probably knows the fortress inside out who are our current coaching staff?

Exactly. I said he wouldn't be coleman's assistant, so therefore probably wouldn't be interested in the job, why would he look to become a run of the mill coach, when he's got alot of experience and is probably highly rated as a number 2. If his next job isn't to be someones assistant again, then surely the only other place he'll be looking for is a managerial post?

Youth Cup Game on 17:17 - Dec 19 with 1137 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Youth Cup Game on 09:03 - Dec 19 by dingdangblue

Was Colmeman there?

You kidding,

Youth Cup Game on 17:35 - Dec 19 with 1123 viewsTVOS1907

Youth Cup Game on 17:17 - Dec 19 by Yorkshire_Dale

You kidding,

Someone reported on here last night that both Coleman and Bell were there.

On another matter, how pleasing is it that the pitch recovered from being waterlogged on Monday to being playable last night?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024