Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham Game 10:46 - Jan 15 with 1831 viewssuperhooper83

So with Loic Remy and Yann M'Vila set to be in the team for the game this weekend, what would your lineup be? I cant really see harry changing it too much coz weve done so well in the last 3 game but I fully expect these two to come in. Who will make way? I make the team something like this.

Cesar
Onouha Nelson Hill Fabio
M'vila Mbia
SWP Tarrabt Mackie
Remy

To me that team looks strong and should NEVER be in the position we are in. If we go down we'll be the best worst team ever to be relegated. I actually have faith we will survive tho. COYR's!!!!!
West Ham Game on 10:50 - Jan 15 with 1812 viewsfakekerby

Cesar

Onouha M'Bia Hill Fabio

Derry M'Vila

SWP Adel Mackie

Remy

Although i'd prefer to see Adel up top and Remy replacing one of Mackie or SWP.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
West Ham Game on 10:51 - Jan 15 with 1808 viewsNorthernr

Are Remy and M'Villa set to be in the team this weekend?
West Ham Game on 10:53 - Jan 15 with 1795 viewssimmo

West Ham Game on 10:51 - Jan 15 by Northernr

Yes. Also Odemwingie, Olsson, Darren Ambrose and Ched Evans.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

West Ham Game on 10:55 - Jan 15 with 1787 viewssuperhooper83

West Ham Game on 10:51 - Jan 15 by Northernr

Yep! Apparently so. Seen it quite a few places this morning. Both remy and M'vila having medicals today and tomorrow respectively with deals being finished same days. By the way, you really think he'll drop M'bia over Derry? He'd have to have no clue at all if he did that which we all know he does! M'bia will play over Derry all day long.

Edited I see you put M'bia at centre half instead of nelson who is staying till March at least.........That DEFO wont be happening :)
West Ham Game on 10:57 - Jan 15 with 1776 viewsNorthernr

West Ham Game on 10:55 - Jan 15 by superhooper83

Yep! Apparently so. Seen it quite a few places this morning. Both remy and M'vila having medicals today and tomorrow respectively with deals being finished same days. By the way, you really think he'll drop M'bia over Derry? He'd have to have no clue at all if he did that which we all know he does! M'bia will play over Derry all day long.

Edited I see you put M'bia at centre half instead of nelson who is staying till March at least.........That DEFO wont be happening :)

Don't get your hopes too high. Still have a suspicion we're being used by Remy to get Newcastle to up their offer.
West Ham Game on 10:59 - Jan 15 with 1762 viewsfakekerby

West Ham Game on 10:55 - Jan 15 by superhooper83

I don't think he'll drop M'Bia over Derry, I think he'll keep Derry in as it's an away game and move M'Bia to CB in place of Nelsen so he can get started with his new team.
West Ham Game on 10:59 - Jan 15 with 1759 viewsdaveB

i'd wait and see if they sign first before picking the team
West Ham Game on 10:59 - Jan 15 with 1759 viewssuperhooper83

West Ham Game on 10:57 - Jan 15 by Northernr

Don't get your hopes too high. Still have a suspicion we're being used by Remy to get Newcastle to up their offer.

Really?! What makes u think that? Newcastle have already started persuing other targets according to a "source within the club".
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham Game on 11:00 - Jan 15 with 1746 viewsLblock

Have you ever seen these two nailed on signings play?

Just wondering what makes them stick on's to start IF they are completed in time.
In respect of Remy I would agree anyone who has played say 6 minutes as a striker in any competetive league could do a job for us at the moment!!!!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

West Ham Game on 11:06 - Jan 15 with 1716 viewssuperhooper83

West Ham Game on 11:00 - Jan 15 by Lblock

Have you ever seen these two nailed on signings play?

Just wondering what makes them stick on's to start IF they are completed in time.
In respect of Remy I would agree anyone who has played say 6 minutes as a striker in any competetive league could do a job for us at the moment!!!!!!!

Well I watched the England France game in which M'vila absolutely dominated the midfield for the entire 90 mins and ive seen some of the goals that the boy Remy has actually score and hes a finisher!!! Strong,Quick,Can finish deadly and runs the channels well out wide specifically but if he can do that through the middle he could be deadly with tarbs playing him in time and time again instead of SWP who struggles to finish to say the least. We'll beat West Ham. U heard that here first....maybe :)
West Ham Game on 11:12 - Jan 15 with 1695 viewsNorthernr

West Ham Game on 10:59 - Jan 15 by superhooper83

Really?! What makes u think that? Newcastle have already started persuing other targets according to a "source within the club".

Oh well if a source within the club says that then it must be true.
West Ham Game on 11:13 - Jan 15 with 1687 viewsdaveB

West Ham Game on 11:12 - Jan 15 by Northernr

If redknapp signs these two then they are going straight in the team, he's not going to buy them for the bench
West Ham Game on 11:14 - Jan 15 with 1680 viewssuperhooper83

West Ham Game on 11:12 - Jan 15 by Northernr

lol. Obviously u take it with a pinch of salt but as far as harry actually persuading players to come here I very much doubt there is anyone better in world football at talking the talk. These two will happen my fellow ranger and we WILL get out of trouble!! :)
West Ham Game on 11:38 - Jan 15 with 1615 viewsspencer

First of all...are they any good ? I could show you lot 2 you tube videos of charlotte church and in both she looks like the best bird you will ever see.....but the other 98 videos...

I only ask - is that a you tube clip probably made Ned Zelic look great.

Both seem to have got issue's with the club the world football etc...both are French and in a league that some might say is not as good as the premiership.

So....it is a possibilty we could be signing 2 x french players...Has any one seen them play more than 15 mins on you tube and 30 mins of FIFA 13 ?
West Ham Game on 11:46 - Jan 15 with 1566 viewsdaveB

i've seen M'villa a few times for France and he looked a very good player
West Ham Game on 11:50 - Jan 15 with 1542 viewsrosseeles

West Ham Game on 10:57 - Jan 15 by Northernr

This This This

That is all
West Ham Game on 12:27 - Jan 15 with 1480 viewsHollowayRanger

i saw too black blokes talking in french heading for shephards bush this moring so it must be a done deal

no worries about fees contacts medical match fitness ect

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024