Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? 12:41 - Jan 22 with 3586 viewspaulscho

What would be the best scenario,with no Manager currently in charge in my mind i would think having the game called off would work more in our favour ,
would actually give a full week of working with the team before our next game .

livinginadalewonderland

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 12:42 - Jan 22 with 2921 viewsD_Alien

OFF

U2

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 12:43 - Jan 22 with 2910 viewsdeanogod

Off IMO. Hill has got plenty of s**t to clear out and to get some quality back in to the club
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 12:49 - Jan 22 with 2849 viewsBrierls

On. With as many Dale fans present as possible.
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 12:51 - Jan 22 with 2819 viewsphomem

On
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 12:52 - Jan 22 with 2815 viewslurker

Absolutely ON. Time to believe!
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 12:57 - Jan 22 with 2792 viewspaulscho

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 12:52 - Jan 22 by lurker

Absolutely ON. Time to believe!

Good coz its my plan to go .

livinginadalewonderland

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 13:01 - Jan 22 with 2768 viewsMass_Debater

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 12:57 - Jan 22 by paulscho

Good coz its my plan to go .

Will you wear a hat with "OUT OUT OUT" on it just so we know you?
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 13:02 - Jan 22 with 2757 viewspaulscho

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 13:01 - Jan 22 by Mass_Debater

Will you wear a hat with "OUT OUT OUT" on it just so we know you?

Yes HAT HAT HAT ....sorry ,i new what i wanted all along just never thought we would see this day ...at least we might get a bit of atmosphere back in the ground

livinginadalewonderland

Login to get fewer ads

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 13:46 - Jan 22 with 2698 viewsTTNYear

Its pretty much off according to this... I think with the squad as it is, that's not a bad thing

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Weekend-whiteout-Cheltenham-Festival-Tria

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 13:47 - Jan 22 with 2684 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 13:46 - Jan 22 by TTNYear

Its pretty much off according to this... I think with the squad as it is, that's not a bad thing

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Weekend-whiteout-Cheltenham-Festival-Tria

Off would suit me as I can't make Friday.
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 13:49 - Jan 22 with 2675 viewselectricblue

More time keith gets to work with the players the better....
If the game is off i would have in training all this week inc saturday off sunday in all next week with new recruits in aswell...
Onwards and upwards....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 18:09 - Jan 22 with 2585 viewspaulscho

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 13:49 - Jan 22 by electricblue

More time keith gets to work with the players the better....
If the game is off i would have in training all this week inc saturday off sunday in all next week with new recruits in aswell...
Onwards and upwards....

makes sense to me

livinginadalewonderland

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 18:12 - Jan 22 with 2575 viewsDySporting

I very much fear it's going to be off, I live half an hour a way from the ground. The pitch uncovered and frozen, covered in snow and it's snow more heavily. The forecast is for it not to get above freezing for the next couple of days. Their groundsman has said that if it melts the ground would be waterlogged.

I want the game to go ahead but I'd say 90% certain to be off as it stands
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 18:16 - Jan 22 with 2566 viewsdalefan1uk

Off, i think Hill has a lot of dregs to get rid of. It's a shame that Putterill went, but i can only think that if the chairman knew he was gonna try to get Hill back that he too didn't think Putterill would fit into Hill's plans.
Cavanagh OUT
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 18:23 - Jan 22 with 2544 viewsDomDale

Off for me! was going to drive down but i sadly can't make it now. Gives us a little bit more time to get a defender or two in perhaps and let the squad get to grips with Hill.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 18:24 - Jan 22 with 2537 viewspaulscho

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 18:12 - Jan 22 by DySporting

I very much fear it's going to be off, I live half an hour a way from the ground. The pitch uncovered and frozen, covered in snow and it's snow more heavily. The forecast is for it not to get above freezing for the next couple of days. Their groundsman has said that if it melts the ground would be waterlogged.

I want the game to go ahead but I'd say 90% certain to be off as it stands

Thanks for that Dysporting ,can you keep us up to speed ,was hoping to go to the game and then racing on the Saturday ,but by the sound of things ,looks like a none runner .

livinginadalewonderland

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 19:01 - Jan 22 with 2462 viewstonythegob

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 18:16 - Jan 22 by dalefan1uk

Off, i think Hill has a lot of dregs to get rid of. It's a shame that Putterill went, but i can only think that if the chairman knew he was gonna try to get Hill back that he too didn't think Putterill would fit into Hill's plans.
Cavanagh OUT

Cav is going nowhere
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 19:19 - Jan 22 with 2423 viewspaulscho

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 19:01 - Jan 22 by tonythegob

Cav is going nowhere

I agree ,think he has a fight in him ,as he has already shown at times.

livinginadalewonderland

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 19:20 - Jan 22 with 2409 viewschuckleberry

On! I booked the day off weeks ago.
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 19:30 - Jan 22 with 2384 viewsmightydale

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 19:20 - Jan 22 by chuckleberry

On! I booked the day off weeks ago.

they let you have days off also

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 19:33 - Jan 22 with 2371 viewsolympicdale

Off, I think he needs more than 2 days to see some improvement, an extra week can only be good.

Life is a game of fate.

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 19:33 - Jan 22 with 2372 viewschuckleberry

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 19:30 - Jan 22 by mightydale

they let you have days off also

Occasionally, for good behaviour.

I'll be bored if I'm forced to have another footy free weekend.
Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 22:08 - Jan 22 with 2304 viewsDySporting

Sun Racing ‏@SuperSunRacing
Heavy snow in Cheltenham. It's been coming down thick and fast since about 6pm and there's no sign of it stopping.

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 22:17 - Jan 22 with 2279 viewsTVOS1907

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 22:08 - Jan 22 by DySporting

Sun Racing ‏@SuperSunRacing
Heavy snow in Cheltenham. It's been coming down thick and fast since about 6pm and there's no sign of it stopping.

Can you nip up to the ground and take some pictures in any case? A sort of awayDaYreview.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fridays Game ..Do we want it ON or OFF ? on 22:17 - Jan 22 with 2278 viewsAtThePeake

Off so I can get to Hilly's first game back.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024