Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Barnsley Fans 13:06 - Jan 22 with 9956 viewslurker

Could you tell us who we could have off you to make up for the shit you have caused us in recent years? And don't say Ben Alnwick or I will strangle the next yorkshireman that I meet.

Cheers

Lurker
Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:08 - Jan 22 with 7031 viewsBrianpotterBFC

Wiseman - Not sure he would want it and you could cover his wages now but hes definately out of the picture at the moment.......

Rob Edwards big center half not getting a look in but he didnt under Keef either!!

Lee Collins - See above......

Toni Silva - Winger - But see above!!
Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:11 - Jan 22 with 6984 viewslurker

Wiseman... no chance! He will move to another Championship club.

The rest..... maybe. Which side of the defence does Collins play on?
Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:20 - Jan 22 with 6914 viewsBrianpotterBFC

Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:11 - Jan 22 by lurker

Wiseman... no chance! He will move to another Championship club.

The rest..... maybe. Which side of the defence does Collins play on?

Any - He played a game at centre half for us and a game at Left back. Never been seen again. Was last at Shrewsbury on loan.
Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:48 - Jan 22 with 6772 viewsdingdangblue

Think there's any chance of matt done on loan ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:55 - Jan 22 with 6735 viewsWhiteyBFC

Before I do as you ask, may I just point out that we Barnsley supporters are in no way to blame for the "shit" you speak of. We didn't approach Keith (or Parkin before that) and we didn't influence their decision to come.

Right then, some players that Keith may like to take off our hands...

Scott Wiseman - he won't be on a lot wage-wise, he was Keith's favourite player, and the only other manager to have shown any interest in Scott was Skeletor (Appleton) who is a terrible manager. I reckon a loan back 'home' for Scott until the seasons end could be exactly what both he and us need. Get his confidence back etc, regain some form.
But I'm not sure it's a good idea to team back up with Keith who in my and many Reds fans eyes ruined him.
It's certainly a possibility, so let's wait and see.

Lee Collins - standout player for Port Vale until we got him, can play all across the defence, and was bizarrely dropped never to be seen again by Keith despite appearing to be our best defender whenever he got a sniff last season.

Matty Done - see Scott Wiseman.

Jordan Clark - teenage forward, highly-rated by Keith and Mark Robins but wasn't deemed ready for the rigours of Championship football.

Oh, and Ben Alnwick....
Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:56 - Jan 22 with 6724 viewsBrianpotterBFC

Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:48 - Jan 22 by dingdangblue

Think there's any chance of matt done on loan ?

Don't think so. Although i struggle to see where he would fit into our Formation under Flicker at the moment. He has been on bench though so certainly is still involved!!

Strange one with Done - We rejected 500k apparently in summer from Palace for him and then he went and got injured in very next game. To say he has been dissapointing on his return to fitness would be an understatement!!!
Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:58 - Jan 22 with 6701 viewsBrianpotterBFC

Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:55 - Jan 22 by WhiteyBFC

Before I do as you ask, may I just point out that we Barnsley supporters are in no way to blame for the "shit" you speak of. We didn't approach Keith (or Parkin before that) and we didn't influence their decision to come.

Right then, some players that Keith may like to take off our hands...

Scott Wiseman - he won't be on a lot wage-wise, he was Keith's favourite player, and the only other manager to have shown any interest in Scott was Skeletor (Appleton) who is a terrible manager. I reckon a loan back 'home' for Scott until the seasons end could be exactly what both he and us need. Get his confidence back etc, regain some form.
But I'm not sure it's a good idea to team back up with Keith who in my and many Reds fans eyes ruined him.
It's certainly a possibility, so let's wait and see.

Lee Collins - standout player for Port Vale until we got him, can play all across the defence, and was bizarrely dropped never to be seen again by Keith despite appearing to be our best defender whenever he got a sniff last season.

Matty Done - see Scott Wiseman.

Jordan Clark - teenage forward, highly-rated by Keith and Mark Robins but wasn't deemed ready for the rigours of Championship football.

Oh, and Ben Alnwick....

If we do get a striker in - Do you think they may consider a loan move for Rose..... Not gunna happen at minute i admit but if we got a striker or two in would it benefit him to start games......
Oi Barnsley Fans on 14:04 - Jan 22 with 6667 viewsWhiteyBFC

Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:58 - Jan 22 by BrianpotterBFC

If we do get a striker in - Do you think they may consider a loan move for Rose..... Not gunna happen at minute i admit but if we got a striker or two in would it benefit him to start games......

No way, Bri. The lad is the supersub we've needed. A total mystery to opposition managers/coaches, and that unpredictable element could prove key in our battle for survival.
Let's keep him here, on the bench, no matter which strikers arrive on loan (Donaldson and Pope apparently) and then next season, certainly if we go down I see Rosey as a regular starter. He's our Lineker, thee watch.
Login to get fewer ads

Oi Barnsley Fans on 14:11 - Jan 22 with 6634 viewsDaley_Lama

"Lee Collins - standout player for Port Vale until we got him, can play all across the defence, and was bizarrely dropped never to be seen again by Keith despite appearing to be our best defender whenever he got a sniff last season."

Now there's a name from the past.

4 years ago as Dale sauntered towards promotion and Craig Dawson won the PFA League 2 player of the year as voted for by players, there were many Port Vale fans who were aghast at this as Lee Collins was the best player ever to have donned the shirt and was better than Bobby Moore and Beckenbaur's love child.

Hadn't realised he had ended up with you lot.

Poll: DF in or out

Oi Barnsley Fans on 14:13 - Jan 22 with 6621 viewsWhiteyBFC

Oi Barnsley Fans on 14:11 - Jan 22 by Daley_Lama

"Lee Collins - standout player for Port Vale until we got him, can play all across the defence, and was bizarrely dropped never to be seen again by Keith despite appearing to be our best defender whenever he got a sniff last season."

Now there's a name from the past.

4 years ago as Dale sauntered towards promotion and Craig Dawson won the PFA League 2 player of the year as voted for by players, there were many Port Vale fans who were aghast at this as Lee Collins was the best player ever to have donned the shirt and was better than Bobby Moore and Beckenbaur's love child.

Hadn't realised he had ended up with you lot.

Craig Dawson. Linked with a loan move to us the other day. We can but dream.
Oi Barnsley Fans on 14:23 - Jan 22 with 6589 viewsDaley_Lama

Oi Barnsley Fans on 14:13 - Jan 22 by WhiteyBFC

Craig Dawson. Linked with a loan move to us the other day. We can but dream.

I blame Capello for his career stagnating, he was catching the WBA team right up to Capello getting sacked, Hodgson getting the job and Clarke being appointed thus relegating Dawson to splinter-bum time on the bench.

He could do with a loan somewhere, there's reportedly a few Championship clubs interested in this.

Poll: DF in or out

Oi Barnsley Fans on 14:34 - Jan 22 with 6535 viewsWhiteyBFC

Oi Barnsley Fans on 14:23 - Jan 22 by Daley_Lama

I blame Capello for his career stagnating, he was catching the WBA team right up to Capello getting sacked, Hodgson getting the job and Clarke being appointed thus relegating Dawson to splinter-bum time on the bench.

He could do with a loan somewhere, there's reportedly a few Championship clubs interested in this.

Aye, and unfortunately I fear he'd rather have a few months at a Wolves, Blackburn etc, than us.
Oi Barnsley Fans on 14:46 - Jan 22 with 6491 viewsdingdangblue

Oi Barnsley Fans on 13:56 - Jan 22 by BrianpotterBFC

Don't think so. Although i struggle to see where he would fit into our Formation under Flicker at the moment. He has been on bench though so certainly is still involved!!

Strange one with Done - We rejected 500k apparently in summer from Palace for him and then he went and got injured in very next game. To say he has been dissapointing on his return to fitness would be an understatement!!!

We must have a decent sell on if you turned down 500k for Done? You accepted that for Vaz Te and 300k for Craig Davies (can I get a re-wind).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Oi Barnsley Fans on 15:01 - Jan 22 with 6457 viewsWhiteyBFC

Oi Barnsley Fans on 14:46 - Jan 22 by dingdangblue

We must have a decent sell on if you turned down 500k for Done? You accepted that for Vaz Te and 300k for Craig Davies (can I get a re-wind).

Exactly.

Think it's 40%, seriously.

I'd not bat an eyelid if you take him off us for free.
Oi Barnsley Fans on 16:39 - Jan 22 with 6345 viewsBrianpotterBFC

Oi Barnsley Fans on 14:46 - Jan 22 by dingdangblue

Eye but both Vaz and Davies had release fees..... Thats BFC for ya!!!
Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:14 - Jan 22 with 6132 viewssamc1967

Oi Barnsley Fans on 16:39 - Jan 22 by BrianpotterBFC

Eye but both Vaz and Davies had release fees..... Thats BFC for ya!!!

Is Rochdale just full of retards or what !!! Jesus wept. the only chopper that would go back to spockland his Keith Hill! You are shit always have been always will be.. Blue Square is coming lads... Enjoy! If you get in the playoffs in the blue square and need a decent neautral ground give us a shout! And dont effing bring just one 56 seater coach with you....!
Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:16 - Jan 22 with 6122 viewsTVOS1907

Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:14 - Jan 22 by samc1967

Is Rochdale just full of retards or what !!! Jesus wept. the only chopper that would go back to spockland his Keith Hill! You are shit always have been always will be.. Blue Square is coming lads... Enjoy! If you get in the playoffs in the blue square and need a decent neautral ground give us a shout! And dont effing bring just one 56 seater coach with you....!

What does the 1967 stand for?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:18 - Jan 22 with 6104 viewssamc1967

Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:16 - Jan 22 by TVOS1907

What does the 1967 stand for?

The first tykes game i went to!
Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:21 - Jan 22 with 6087 viewsHK_Dale

Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:18 - Jan 22 by samc1967

The first tykes game i went to!

Wait so your older than 46? And you still spout crap like a child who could write what they knew about football on the back of a postage stamp with a permanent marker.... interesting. Do they know you have access to the internet?
Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:22 - Jan 22 with 6081 viewsRalphs12

Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:14 - Jan 22 by samc1967

I like it when you get mad.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:25 - Jan 22 with 6065 viewssamc1967

Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:21 - Jan 22 by HK_Dale

Wait so your older than 46? And you still spout crap like a child who could write what they knew about football on the back of a postage stamp with a permanent marker.... interesting. Do they know you have access to the internet?

What a dick! is that meant to be funny?
Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:26 - Jan 22 with 6051 views442Dale

Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:25 - Jan 22 by samc1967

WOW

W.O.W.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:28 - Jan 22 with 6043 viewsHK_Dale

Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:25 - Jan 22 by samc1967

the first part was a genuine question... because i can't quite believe a gentleman your age would post such a non-sensical post on the messageboard of a team you think is sh!t. Just confused, that is all.
Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:28 - Jan 22 with 6040 viewssamc1967

Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:26 - Jan 22 by 442Dale

WOW

W.O.W.

what is that meant to meen? Speak effing english tool!
Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:28 - Jan 22 with 6036 viewsRalphs12

Oi Barnsley Fans on 20:28 - Jan 22 by samc1967

what is that meant to meen? Speak effing english tool!

mean.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024