Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? 23:22 - Feb 2 with 6748 viewsN12Hoop

No

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 06:05 - Feb 3 with 1148 viewsthairanger

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 05:38 - Feb 3 by isawqpratwcity

What else can we do now? Not many managers will take on a job without having a transfer window to change the team shape.

With Remy out and Zamora still not fully fit, the Cisse loan looks like a seriously ordinary bit of business. Still, a lot of pluses from yesterday: Samba and Townsend are promising; another clean sheet; etc.

So, back to the OP: yes we can still do it, and yes, I'm not letting go that we still will.

Come on, everbody, management, team, fans: dig deep.

No
Lost the faith
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 06:20 - Feb 3 with 1137 viewsthemodfather

no
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 07:18 - Feb 3 with 1125 viewsdaveB

Yes we can and yes we will.

After Liverpool we were 8 points adrtift with chelsea, City and Spurs coming up. We've managed to get the gap down to 6 points in that time, we just need to beat the teams around us
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 07:22 - Feb 3 with 1120 viewsqprmick

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 07:18 - Feb 3 by daveB

Yes we can and yes we will.

After Liverpool we were 8 points adrtift with chelsea, City and Spurs coming up. We've managed to get the gap down to 6 points in that time, we just need to beat the teams around us

Or we need to beat someone, anyone. Utd will do, if we can beat Chelsea why not?

Qprmick

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 07:26 - Feb 3 with 1113 viewsmehmetr

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 07:22 - Feb 3 by qprmick

Or we need to beat someone, anyone. Utd will do, if we can beat Chelsea why not?

Yes we can given we have already played most of the top sides with the exception of Arsenal and Man Utd.
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 07:34 - Feb 3 with 1105 viewsdaveB

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 07:22 - Feb 3 by qprmick

I think we'll beat Man Utd then lose at Southampton
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 08:01 - Feb 3 with 1100 viewsPey

No, if we play this defensive from the start and let other teams dictate the speed of the game.

Yes, if we can turn our way into positive attacking play like Wigan did last year
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 08:12 - Feb 3 with 1096 viewsN12Hoop

Hats of to you lot, you're a positive bunch and have boosted my Sunday morning. Still can't see it myself though. Too reliant on too few players.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 08:28 - Feb 3 with 1093 viewsJamie

Of course we can, but we almost certainly won't.
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 08:36 - Feb 3 with 1089 viewsparker64

No. 8 goals at home and not much sign of that changing. Got lucky last season, can't see it happening again.
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 09:05 - Feb 3 with 1078 viewsGloucs_R

No. If we were playing the bottom teams at home them yes, but we aren't

Poll: Are we staying up?

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 09:14 - Feb 3 with 1075 viewskomradkirk

Yes
but it all hinges on scoring some fcuking goals
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 09:21 - Feb 3 with 1072 viewsloftus77

No
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 09:43 - Feb 3 with 1064 viewsLoft1979

Yes
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 09:44 - Feb 3 with 1062 viewsRuislipHoop

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 09:21 - Feb 3 by loftus77

No

No, we don't look like conceding but we haven't got a clue upfront. SWP couldn't hit a barn door, mackie is like forrest gump, zamora well hes Zamora !!.Remy was our saviour but now he could be out for a number of weeks. To little to late. feel sorry for TF and HR, MH stuffed us.
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 10:43 - Feb 3 with 888 viewsgazza1

Yes - long way to go yet. Plenty of twists & turns left in the season.....but it aint gonna be easy.
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 10:52 - Feb 3 with 867 viewsPhildo

Yes - i know which team looked like relegation candidates yesterday. Club is a basket case though.
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 11:00 - Feb 3 with 859 viewsTHEBUSH

The simple answer is, Yes, but we need our best players to be available every week and that don't look likely ?
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 11:03 - Feb 3 with 854 viewsDorsetR

No, because we can't score goals, we need players who can score out of nothing , like Reading
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 11:25 - Feb 3 with 842 viewsSharpy

Although it`s not a simple yes/no answer, with a third of the season still to go, i believe we wont pull it off this year.
A great start to this year has shown us all what we knew already in this squad of players, that the ability is there, but with hindsight and under different leadership with may have.
Yes we all know 2 straight wins will pull us back into the mix, but with Swansea, man utd and Southampton up next i personally can`t see it from those fixtures.Teams around us are all playing for their lives and picking up points as well as us, and the gap is not being reduced at a quick enough rate.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 11:33 - Feb 3 with 825 viewsted_hendrix

No.

We have since the start of the season managed to win two games, in 25 games played we have managed to score a paltry 18 goals.
We have signed a player to score the extra goals to win us games and he is now injured, how long for god alone knows.
Anybody can say what they like about up and coming fixtures, and if we do this or if we do that blah fcking blah but the truth is we've been saying that since we got tonked at home 0-5 way back on the 18th August 2012.
How anybody thinks for one minute It's all gonna suddenly change and we are gonna go on some sort of winning streak is beyond me.

Please dont throw at me last seasons winning streak at home that's not gonna happen again, not on the evidence of what I saw yesterday during the game anyway.

It's been an absolute shit season, for the first time yesterday It was painfully obvious as I left the ground watching and listening to other supporters that we're fcked, virtually to a man people were saying the same thing "we won't get out of this now"

If in the unlikely event that we do get out of the relegation zone and stay up i'll gladly eat all the humble pie going.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 11:50 - Feb 3 with 811 viewsnadera78

We can stay up, but we won't.

Despite (or perhaps because of!) 4 transfer windows, three managers, and millions of pounds spent, we still have huge deficiencies in our squad. And it's too late now to do anything about it.

I only hope our owners have learned from the multitude of mistakes they've made since arriving at Loftus Road, or else we're in for a difficult time in the Championship next season.
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 11:58 - Feb 3 with 801 viewsDevon_4_England

Yes
YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 12:10 - Feb 3 with 793 viewsqprwpg

Mathematically yes. So as long as there's that, we can do it. But we're running out of numbers. Pretty soon remaining games will be zero, and who knows how many points we'll get? I think 30, which isn't good enough. Would lov to be proved wrong.

Twitter: @qprwpg

YesNo Poll: Can we stay up? on 12:14 - Feb 3 with 785 viewsAntti_Heinola

We can, but we won't.
Left ourselves far too much to do and yesterday confirmed that we don't have what it takes going forward. Defence has finally come together, but up front unless Adel something magic, we have nothing else to offer. We're down, and we were down at the start of Dec, IMO.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024