Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! 15:58 - Mar 2 with 5941 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Tickets
Hyde fixtures

Applicable to all home 2012 — 2013 Blue Square Bet Premier league fixtures. Prices for cup ties may be subject to change.

Unless otherwise stated on our news pages, admission for Hyde supporters is pay-on-the-gate and tickets do not need to pre-purchased.

Away supporters should check with their club for ticket information but, unless otherwise stated by away clubs, admission is usually also pay-on-the-gate at the below prices.
Adults Over-65s Under-16s
Terraces (standing)
£14 £7 £4
Main stand (seated) £16 £9 £6

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:06 - Mar 2 with 4979 viewsmightydale

Who do u think you are.... TazBot

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:09 - Mar 2 with 4952 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:06 - Mar 2 by mightydale

Your diluted if you think that :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 20:58 - Mar 2 with 4837 viewsroccydaleian

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:06 - Mar 2 by mightydale

Tazbot is staying in a hotel in Morecambe. He's gonna do an away day review on the Black and Amber board.When he does, i'll post a link tomorrow.
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:07 - Mar 2 with 4818 viewsD_Alien

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 20:58 - Mar 2 by roccydaleian

Tazbot is staying in a hotel in Morecambe. He's gonna do an away day review on the Black and Amber board.When he does, i'll post a link tomorrow.

Hope we get a pic of the traffic lights changing

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:21 - Mar 2 with 4793 viewsroccydaleian

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:07 - Mar 2 by D_Alien

Hope we get a pic of the traffic lights changing

I want to see his grub
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:24 - Mar 2 with 4782 viewsSwissdale

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:21 - Mar 2 by roccydaleian

I want to see his grub

I can't wait to find out what he thinks of the lattes in morecambe's wetherspoons. I've heard good things
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:27 - Mar 2 with 4774 viewsD_Alien

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:24 - Mar 2 by Swissdale

I can't wait to find out what he thinks of the lattes in morecambe's wetherspoons. I've heard good things

Aye, we're bound to hear about the lads and lattes

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:29 - Mar 2 with 4766 viewsDale23years

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:27 - Mar 2 by D_Alien

i want to see were my taxes are being spent
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Login to get fewer ads

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:31 - Mar 2 with 4761 viewsD_Alien

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:21 - Mar 2 by roccydaleian

I want to see his grub

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr6fkwtBU2zqEG3LZqzQtbk1Mlae8vClntt2PvE

Dunno why its showing as URL :(

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:54 - Mar 2 with 4731 viewsroccydaleian

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:31 - Mar 2 by D_Alien

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr6fkwtBU2zqEG3LZqzQtbk1Mlae8vClntt2PvE

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:58 - Mar 2 with 4722 viewssweetcorn

Because you didn't get the image location, which is usually a link which ends in something like .jpg

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:58 - Mar 2 with 4721 viewssweetcorn

Because you didn't get the image location, which is usually a link which ends in something like .jpg

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 22:04 - Mar 2 with 4712 viewsroccydaleian

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:58 - Mar 2 by sweetcorn

Ha. Sorted.
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 22:20 - Mar 2 with 4680 viewsNotEyreClue

Is he actually banned from here then?

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 22:24 - Mar 2 with 4674 viewsroccydaleian

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 22:20 - Mar 2 by NotEyreClue

Is he actually banned from here then?

Yes.
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 23:43 - Mar 4 with 4508 viewsroccydaleian

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 21:27 - Mar 2 by D_Alien

Tazbot's review. Enjoy.
http://www.shrimpsvoices.co.uk/
Click on General discussion and then RAFC-ReviewGod
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 10:53 - Mar 5 with 4391 viewsDorsetDale

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 23:43 - Mar 4 by roccydaleian

Tazbot's review. Enjoy.
http://www.shrimpsvoices.co.uk/
Click on General discussion and then RAFC-ReviewGod

I have to admit, the bot's inate ramblings on here are not missed by me.

I do however find it amusing that you, as one of his critics, feel the need to spend your time not only reading his musings on another board but then re-posting on here.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 12:43 - Mar 5 with 4325 viewsTVOS1907

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 10:53 - Mar 5 by DorsetDale

I have to admit, the bot's inate ramblings on here are not missed by me.

I do however find it amusing that you, as one of his critics, feel the need to spend your time not only reading his musings on another board but then re-posting on here.

Apparently Taz told roccy that Kiss were the greatest band ever and it won him over.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 13:26 - Mar 5 with 4295 viewssamc1967

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 12:43 - Mar 5 by TVOS1907

Apparently Taz told roccy that Kiss were the greatest band ever and it won him over.

Hang on a minute ! You were all happy with the manager yesterday and there has not been a ball kicked in the past 24 Hrs......
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:42 - Mar 5 with 4263 viewsTVOS1907

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 13:26 - Mar 5 by samc1967

Hang on a minute ! You were all happy with the manager yesterday and there has not been a ball kicked in the past 24 Hrs......

What does that have to do with Taz and roccy?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:45 - Mar 5 with 4257 viewsroccydaleian

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 12:43 - Mar 5 by TVOS1907

Ha!
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:48 - Mar 5 with 4254 viewssamc1967

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:42 - Mar 5 by TVOS1907

What does that have to do with Taz and roccy?

I was replying to.... The way results are going ..... I thought all was rosey in the garden.. I will give you one thing you are consistant!
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:51 - Mar 5 with 4252 viewsTTNYear

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:48 - Mar 5 by samc1967

I was replying to.... The way results are going ..... I thought all was rosey in the garden.. I will give you one thing you are consistant!

I'm going to upgrade you from buffoon to imbecile (look it up journo), if that's ok?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:53 - Mar 5 with 4244 viewssamc1967

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:51 - Mar 5 by TTNYear

I'm going to upgrade you from buffoon to imbecile (look it up journo), if that's ok?

Ha Ha sussed Mr Bull$hitter... Telling the story now are we... ?????
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:55 - Mar 5 with 4233 viewsTTNYear

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:53 - Mar 5 by samc1967

Ha Ha sussed Mr Bull$hitter... Telling the story now are we... ?????

Careful you may need another upgrade. Can someone help me here with this pleb

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024