Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason kennedy gone 17:06 - Apr 28 with 6682 viewsRoChDaLe

heard on saturday that hes agreed a contract with barnsley already, not sure if true but no reason to not believe the lad who told me

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Jason kennedy gone on 17:17 - Apr 28 with 5325 viewsboromat

Can't see that he's already signed for Barnsley when Flicker might not even be there next season!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Jason kennedy gone on 17:17 - Apr 28 with 5273 viewsThreeLions

Told me he hasnt had any offers yet
Jason kennedy gone on 17:29 - Apr 28 with 5215 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Jason kennedy gone on 17:17 - Apr 28 by ThreeLions

Told me he hasnt had any offers yet

Except ours?
Jason kennedy gone on 17:30 - Apr 28 with 5211 viewsYouTubeDale

I told him that Hill was trying to build a team around him but Jason hadn't heard the interview.He said his family was still in Middlesborough and he missed them.

It wouldn't surprise me if he went to Barnsley.

Let's hope Jack can work his magic.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Jason kennedy gone on 17:31 - Apr 28 with 5206 views442Dale

Barnsley have Perkins, Dawson, Mellis and Etuhu as options in central midfield. As much as we all rate Kennedy and want him to stay at Dale, he isn't better than any of those players and Flitcroft knows that too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jason kennedy gone on 17:53 - Apr 28 with 5125 viewsD_Alien

JK was reluctant to leave for Bradford just a few months ago. No doubt he'd have been on a higher wage than at Dale, and Bradford is nearer to Middlesbrough than Barnsley; so that doesn't really make any sense.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jason kennedy gone on 18:07 - Apr 28 with 5056 viewsRoChDaLe

Jason kennedy gone on 17:31 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Barnsley have Perkins, Dawson, Mellis and Etuhu as options in central midfield. As much as we all rate Kennedy and want him to stay at Dale, he isn't better than any of those players and Flitcroft knows that too.

etuhu is better out wide though, but im sceptical about the rumour tbh

Jason kennedy gone on 18:10 - Apr 28 with 5042 viewsColDale

Jason kennedy gone on 17:29 - Apr 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

Except ours?

Hill said on Dale Player that we've not actually made any offers to our players yet, just that we have indicated a willingness to offer contracts. Those players are in on Tuesday.
Login to get fewer ads

Jason kennedy gone on 18:11 - Apr 28 with 5029 viewsThreeLions

Jason kennedy gone on 17:29 - Apr 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

Except ours?

Yeah. Whoops
Jason kennedy gone on 18:14 - Apr 28 with 5018 viewsfitzochris

Hope it's trollox. JK will be integral to the team next season.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jason kennedy gone on 18:21 - Apr 28 with 4991 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

It wouldn't be the least surprising news, if it came this summer. I don't think him turning down Bradford has any bearing on whether he would decide to join Barnsley.

Higher division (possibly two), higher wage, chance to work with Flicker. He'd have nothing to gain with staying with us, as I'm sure he'd be confident of being a regular there.

However, I highly doubt Barnsley have started to look at players for next season yet as is their's (and Flicker's) situation.
Jason kennedy gone on 18:32 - Apr 28 with 4937 views442Dale

Jason kennedy gone on 18:07 - Apr 28 by RoChDaLe

Not anymore he's not. Since being converted to central midfield they have won almost every game he's played there.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jason kennedy gone on 18:40 - Apr 28 with 4911 viewsD_Alien

Jason kennedy gone on 18:21 - Apr 28 by SimpkinsLeftPeg

It wouldn't be the least surprising news, if it came this summer. I don't think him turning down Bradford has any bearing on whether he would decide to join Barnsley.

Higher division (possibly two), higher wage, chance to work with Flicker. He'd have nothing to gain with staying with us, as I'm sure he'd be confident of being a regular there.

However, I highly doubt Barnsley have started to look at players for next season yet as is their's (and Flicker's) situation.

JK stated he was settled at Dale, so why would he already be committed to join a team further away from Middlesbrough than Bradford when he doesn't know what division they'll be in or who their manager will be?

If he was simply looking for a higher wage he'd have gone to Bradford, therefore my point is valid.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jason kennedy gone on 18:52 - Apr 28 with 4862 viewsdalenumber2

Why post a thread "Jason Kennedy gone" when it's only rumour/heresay? It's like reading The Sun.
Jason kennedy gone on 18:54 - Apr 28 with 4853 viewssweetcorn

Jason kennedy gone on 18:52 - Apr 28 by dalenumber2

Why post a thread "Jason Kennedy gone" when it's only rumour/heresay? It's like reading The Sun.

This.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Jason kennedy gone on 18:57 - Apr 28 with 4840 viewsThe_DJ

Full of tits
Jason kennedy gone on 19:02 - Apr 28 with 4812 viewsRoChDaLe

i was intending to put a '?' mark at the end but forgot

Jason kennedy gone on 19:08 - Apr 28 with 4783 viewsChaffRAFC

Jason kennedy gone on 19:02 - Apr 28 by RoChDaLe

i was intending to put a '?' mark at the end but forgot

You shouldn't have put anything to be honest.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Jason kennedy gone on 19:11 - Apr 28 with 4768 viewsRoChDaLe

Jason kennedy gone on 19:08 - Apr 28 by ChaffRAFC

You shouldn't have put anything to be honest.

shut up

Jason kennedy gone on 19:31 - Apr 28 with 4720 viewsmacro

Jason kennedy gone on 19:11 - Apr 28 by RoChDaLe

shut up

you still speaking to yourself on facebook then with your new taz styled page which you advertised on other fans network pages
Jason kennedy gone on 20:15 - Apr 28 with 4619 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

Jason kennedy gone on 18:40 - Apr 28 by D_Alien

JK stated he was settled at Dale, so why would he already be committed to join a team further away from Middlesbrough than Bradford when he doesn't know what division they'll be in or who their manager will be?

If he was simply looking for a higher wage he'd have gone to Bradford, therefore my point is valid.

As I said, I doubt there has been an offer anyway. But, it wouldn't surprise me if he did move in the summer should there be an offer when Barnsley's division is confirmed.

Bradford and Barnsley are around the same journey time from Teeside, so that doesn't make a difference. His wages would be much higher at Barnsley too.

I'd love to see him stay, but a move to Barnsley in the summer (should Flicker still be there) isn't the most far-fetched rumour to have graced this board!
Jason kennedy gone on 20:26 - Apr 28 with 4567 viewsbarnsley1

Jason kennedy gone on 18:07 - Apr 28 by RoChDaLe

Etuhu isn't better out wide mate. Flicker has turned him into a central midfield machine.

Average ppg with him in the middle - 2.42 I think! Really missed him of late and he was immense yesterday.

Totally different player to the one we saw at the beginning of the season.
Jason kennedy gone on 20:28 - Apr 28 with 4556 viewsbarnsley1

Oh and just to add...

we don't need any central midfielders. With perks, dawson, mellis and Toure/Etuhu, plus O'briend RNL, we're fine.

Daggers and McNults also played there briefly yesterday!!
Jason kennedy gone on 20:35 - Apr 28 with 4515 viewsdale10

funny i herd we had offerd him a contract
Jason kennedy gone on 20:54 - Apr 28 with 4458 viewsMrsDale4life

Jason kennedy gone on 18:10 - Apr 28 by ColDale

Hill said on Dale Player that we've not actually made any offers to our players yet, just that we have indicated a willingness to offer contracts. Those players are in on Tuesday.

I spoke t Jason Kennedy last night at the awards and he said he was thinking about his contract Can't see that he would have been approached by Barnsley yet. Also went on the Barnsley Forums last night and apparently it say's that Keith Hill is going to be the new boss at Blackburn (that made me chuckle cos obviously nobody over in Barnsley have been infomed he's just signed a 3 year deal to stay at the Dale )
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024