Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton ! 12:53 - Apr 29 with 4040 viewsINFIRMARY

will be hard to leave here but I am owned by QPR. I will sit down after the season and talk with all parties. I will never move for money

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Barton ! on 12:55 - Apr 29 with 3263 viewsWeaverQPR

Read that last night, sounds like he could be open to a return.

@WeavQPR

Barton ! on 12:55 - Apr 29 with 3251 viewsHollowayRanger

tail between his legs time!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Barton ! on 12:55 - Apr 29 with 3250 viewsadhoc_qpr

If he doesn't move for money, i'm sure Marseille will sign him if he takes a big paycut!
Barton ! on 12:56 - Apr 29 with 3245 viewsNov77

Barton went on to say that his attack was on certain individuals, not the club itself.

“For the record, before tomorrow papers say, ‘Barton has a go at QPR’ I haven’t I have had a pop at players and those who recruited them,” he added.

“Its the club an supporters I feel for. They don’t get the chance to move club or switch alliances, they are left to pick up the bits.

“Lot of those within that dressing room, have to have a good long look in the mirror. Spoke to a few o the better lads over the course of the season an it seems things just became ridiculous in the end.

“Its seems an awful lot must change if they are to have any chance of turning it around next year. The club needs to change from top to bottom. I wish them every success in doing that.

“Believe it or not I am actually gutted for QPR. I reckon more than some of the current playing squad.

“Some good people at that club. They just trusted the wrong people. And got royally ****** over. I did tell them this would happen in August.

“Oh, how I wish they had just listened. It could have saved a lot of heartache.”

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Barton ! on 12:59 - Apr 29 with 3217 viewsTGRRRSSS

To be fair to Barton I was reading and re tweeting some of his stuff last night and it was clearl he was haveing a go at people like Bosingwa etc.
He wasn't saying anything many on here don't say and rightly so.
I do think Barton has some professional pride no matter what else you might say about him.
Barton ! on 13:03 - Apr 29 with 3180 viewswittle

hope he stays right where he is,it all started going tits up when we signed him,he made no bones about being here for the money but to top it off he was useless.
Barton ! on 13:03 - Apr 29 with 3170 viewsINFIRMARY

From Marseille to Middlesbrough next season Joey on a wet Tuesday Night , Welcome home !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Barton ! on 13:05 - Apr 29 with 3152 viewsWeaverQPR

If Redknapp wants him i reckon he will stay.

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

Barton ! on 13:07 - Apr 29 with 3139 viewsdaveB

he won't stay, his time with us is over, best for all parties if he moves on. His tweet about never moving for money again was clearly about his move to us which he has always said he regrets.
Barton ! on 13:10 - Apr 29 with 3105 viewsJuzzie

"I will never move for money"

PMSFL!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8280900/Joey-Barton-admits-to-havi

Barton ! on 13:12 - Apr 29 with 3097 viewsrobith

I never pass up an opportunity to have a pop at Barton, but I was surprised to see people say on twitter last night "He's having a go again" when he actually said nothing more than what I've heard in the stands all season
Barton ! on 13:35 - Apr 29 with 3026 viewsessextaxiboy

Barton ! on 13:10 - Apr 29 by Juzzie

"I will never move for money"

PMSFL!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8280900/Joey-Barton-admits-to-havi

The actual tweet says

i will never move for money .. again .

One word ..context changed .
Barton ! on 13:38 - Apr 29 with 3014 viewswittle

Barton ! on 13:35 - Apr 29 by essextaxiboy

The actual tweet says

i will never move for money .. again .

One word ..context changed .

he doesnt need to move for money again,we will be giving him all the money he needs until his contract runs out.
Barton ! on 13:45 - Apr 29 with 2986 viewsessextaxiboy

Barton ! on 13:38 - Apr 29 by wittle

he doesnt need to move for money again,we will be giving him all the money he needs until his contract runs out.

Just pointing out that if you are going to quote him , dont leave words out that change what he is saying entirely .

Hopefully he will be back earning that money by helping us get promoted .

I would not be surprised if he has already talked to Redknapp and agreed to return .

If he respects Redknapp and plays like he can I dont care if he says he would rather be in France or Newcastle , better than the dishonesty of Boswinga IMO
Barton ! on 13:59 - Apr 29 with 2920 viewsJuzzie

Barton should never have come for the money in the first place. It's that type of mercenary player that has cost us.

Though it's our fault for paying those types of wages of course.

Barton ! on 14:16 - Apr 29 with 2861 viewsswisscottage

Barton ! on 13:59 - Apr 29 by Juzzie

Barton should never have come for the money in the first place. It's that type of mercenary player that has cost us.

Though it's our fault for paying those types of wages of course.

To be fair to Barton, he may be a prize tw at, and his behavior at Man City could have cost us dearly, but when he was on the pitch, even when he wasn't playing well he still gave 100%.
Barton ! on 14:18 - Apr 29 with 2854 viewsLambourn

Id like him back at least he has passion he would of got them going this year I think he is a great player but needs great players around him half the time swp and shaun derry around him was the problem.
Barton ! on 14:31 - Apr 29 with 2814 viewsJuzzie

Barton ! on 14:16 - Apr 29 by swisscottage

To be fair to Barton, he may be a prize tw at, and his behavior at Man City could have cost us dearly, but when he was on the pitch, even when he wasn't playing well he still gave 100%.

His idea and my idea of 100% I think will differ.

Apart from going around kicking people and trying to head-butt them (even if he never made, or intended to make, contact with Bradley Johnson, he should never have put himself in that position), he was woeful.

He was so bad at home to Liverpool last season, the fans, who had been patient up until then, finally let their feelings know as he got subbed. We then played better without him.

Then up at Bolton, a game we dared not lose, he himself thought that his pass completion rate was good. Good enough to get in the England team.
His pass completion rate that game (which is about what he averages anyway) was 62%. 62% is just that.... average.

Miyaichi was around 92%, bossed the game from midfield, was rightly MoM and made the killer pass late on that got Bolton their winner. Miyaichi's contribution that game was more like "giving 100%", Barton's was more like "not giving a to$$".

Me thinks he's trying to re-write history to curry favour.

Barton ! on 14:46 - Apr 29 with 2783 viewsDANRANGER

Barton ! on 14:16 - Apr 29 by swisscottage

Barton is not the option. You may as well add in the other players out on loan also as anyone not involved with us is a so-called better option as we have hit rock bottom as a premier league club. He would need to be Lionel Messi standard for us to put up with all that comes with him.

JB has slagged all the Hughes signings from last year and therefore I can't see the already disgruntled dressing room accepting him back with open arms.

Problem is though, I do not expect Marseille to sign him. He is no longer in the team so what do they want with him for next year. If we are extremely lucky another side may have seen something good in him this year and take him of our hands(here's hoping). Also, Redknapp's interviews are becoming more and more annoying so I can't believe anything he say's about Joey so I guess he'll report for pre-season (interesting day that will be).
Barton ! on 15:23 - Apr 29 with 2712 viewsBklynRanger

I think some of this increased openness from Barton is probably based on what HR said about him in the prematch. Hard to imagine someone so self absorbed isn't aware of it.

basically HR said a few times that Joey is a 'good player' who would certainly help the team but that it would be very difficult because he's done well for Marseille and probably wouldn't want to leave.

All of that to Joey Barton is like a very juicy bone to a very hungry dog. So now he's more open to it - that and the fact that Marseille haven't made any commitment to him and he'd rather come back to 'save QPR' than as a reject from French football.

As to whether or not he'd help us, in some ways I think he really would but overall he'd do more harm than good.
Barton ! on 15:26 - Apr 29 with 2703 viewsQPunkR

How the fúck can people keep rolling out that utter bull$hit that Barton 'always gave 100%'.

Stop it. Just stop it.

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton ! on 15:32 - Apr 29 with 2683 viewslondonscottish

Well at least Barton stabs you in the face.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Barton ! on 15:37 - Apr 29 with 2672 viewsQPunkR

Barton ! on 15:32 - Apr 29 by londonscottish

Well at least Barton stabs you in the face.

Not really. He kept saying he could play for England last season, even in the midst of x number of woeful heartless performances in a row.

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton ! on 16:28 - Apr 29 with 2624 viewslondonscottish

Barton ! on 15:37 - Apr 29 by QPunkR

Not really. He kept saying he could play for England last season, even in the midst of x number of woeful heartless performances in a row.

I wasn't being supportive of Barton, was being sarcastic. In his head he was threading endless champions league passes through the midfield. In reality he was just giving the ball away. Again and again.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Barton ! on 18:02 - Apr 29 with 2541 viewsToast_R

Lets just hope the club makes the right decision over Barton. If that's to bring him back or cut him loose, I'm not sure. I think Redknapp will want him and lets face it if couldn't be any worse then M'Bia, Stephen Hawkins could hit a more accurate shot then that plank. Plus he'd probably get up off the floor quicker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024