Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 11:41 - May 14 with 12356 viewssuperhooper83

This was just tweeted by him seconds ago...

@joey7barton
@Joey7Barton: No matter what happens next year. I have enjoyed this experience. Nobody can ever take that away from me. Looking forward to the future...

Is that the first sign we could be seeing him back in a rangers shirt next season? I know the guys a complete turd but he's a good footballer and I'd welcome him back all day long. Grit,steel,determination and literally some fight in him. He's what we need to steel up our midfield and get us back up!!
Joey Barton on 14:09 - May 14 with 1690 viewsYorkRanger

Joey Barton on 14:08 - May 14 by WeaverQPR

I can't stand Barton but given the gutless wonders weve had this season wearing the shirt part of me thinks fk it lets get him back.
I'm 50/50 on this.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

+1
Joey Barton on 14:10 - May 14 with 1680 viewsTacticalR

If he comes back the English players won't be able to understand him because of his French accent, and the French players won't be able to understand him because he can't speak French.

Air hostess clique

Joey Barton on 14:20 - May 14 with 1655 viewsNorthernr

Joey Barton on 12:07 - May 14 by switchingcode

Would love him to come back,££££ will be the reason if he returns.

All season "get these mercenaries out of our club, only here for the money, no pride etc etc etc"

Then in the same sentence you say you want Barton back while acknowledging the only reason he'd end up staying here is a financial one.
Joey Barton on 14:25 - May 14 with 1642 viewsrsonist

Joey Barton on 14:09 - May 14 by kingsburyR

We are in the Championship next year.

Barton (as much as im not too keen on him) has played top 4 football in France for most of the season and also the odd champions league game.

I am pretty sure he is the right man for the job at our new level.

As long as he doesn't kill somebody that is!

Like Mbia winning the league over there you mean?
Joey Barton on 14:25 - May 14 with 1635 viewscheeseydane

Not only is the guy a cn.ut,
but hes a cn.ut who has basically said he doesnt give a sh.te about QPR, causes disruption whereever he goes and is always one comment/tackle/look away from a red card or arrest.

Oh and hes a cn.ut whos not even that good and is yet reaping 4 mill plus a season from the club.

Yup, i can see why some of you want him back.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Joey Barton on 15:07 - May 14 with 1599 viewssevenhoop

Joey Barton on 11:57 - May 14 by KevinPR

I don't like Barton and I don't want him back, but Hughes did treat him like a cnt. I suppose he acted like a cnt and deserved to be treated like a cnt. I'm rambling.....

Hughes is cnt too.

Joey Barton on 16:06 - May 14 with 1541 viewshoopstilidie

Even ATOS wouldn't find Joey fit to be a footballer.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Joey Barton on 16:49 - May 14 with 1496 viewsbosh67

'I know the guys a complete turd but he's... our turd now!'

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 17:00 - May 14 with 1475 viewslondonscottish

If anyone is suggesting that Barton is any sort of answer to the mess the club finds itself in I'd suggest that they're asking the wrong question.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Joey Barton on 17:01 - May 14 with 1470 viewsBlackCrowe

I don't like Barton and I don't want him back, but Hughes did treat him like a cnt. I suppose he acted like a cnt and deserved to be treated like a cnt. I'm rambling.....

Hughes is cnt too.

LOL

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Joey Barton on 17:18 - May 14 with 1458 viewsstuabd

I'd rather not. If we have any hope, we need to build a team that stick together and with as little ego as possible. His idea of captaincy was to give wonker signs to his team-mates.

Let's face it we are at a low ebb and are pretty desperate. We need to be patient and not make any rash decisions (well at least not until the next transfer window anyway).
Joey Barton on 18:16 - May 14 with 1410 viewsted_hendrix

The moustache will have to go, the thought of him taking a corner in front of the loft and shouting something in French before he mis-kicked the corner with that silly moustache in evidence might just finally pack me off to the loony bin.
I don't think I could witness that on a cold Wednesday night in March and stay reasonably sane.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Joey Barton on 18:56 - May 14 with 1359 viewsAlbRanger

I'd have him back next season, simple as.
Joey Barton on 19:01 - May 14 with 1349 viewsHantsR

Hughes is cnt too.

Please feel free to ramble as much as you like. It made oi larf and your avatar is always pleasing

Can't see what JB would bring to the team; previously we saw only rare flashes of the good things we thought he would bring and too many of the bad things. Most critically, we don't want any more divisions or disruption in the dressing room.
Joey Barton on 19:42 - May 14 with 1303 viewsqueensparker

For a tiny window between being booed off against Liverpool and going mental against City he was actually pretty good, and that spell probably kept us up in retrospect.

But f--k having him back. No way.
Joey Barton on 20:02 - May 14 with 1284 viewsDylanP

If the choice is between Barton, and MBia, Jenas, or Granero, then I would prefer Barton.

If the choice is between Barton and a lump on the side of a log, then I would take the lump on the side of a log.

Barton was never as good as his reputation or he thinks/says he is. But he was also never as bad as people are making out. And he was certainly more useful than Granero, Jenas, or MBia.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Joey Barton on 20:16 - May 14 with 1276 viewspaulparker

Barton was Pony for us
he is a legend in his own mind, utter, utter Kunt of a man
think back to greats like Macca, Parker,Byrne Bowles etc wearing our shirt and it makes me sick that people think it will be all right again when that prat comes back it wont he hates our club thinks we are tin pot and he also thinks he is bigger than us, the bloke is a cancer at every club he goes to
for all those having a dig at Mbia,park,Boswinker & co (deserved as well)Barton is just as Bad, 80k a week for him as well goes to show how stupid & desperate we were,
BTW you can count the number of good displays he had on one hand
would rather we keep Granero

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Joey Barton on 20:17 - May 14 with 1275 viewsWestonsuperR

Not sure how people can class someone as rubbish that has appeared in most of Marseille's matches and helped them qualify for the Champions League. I'm by no means Joey's biggest fan but if he gives it 100% and he generally does, he would definitely do a job for us in The Championship.

I also think Harry is the sort of Manager that may be able to keep him under to control to a certain extent.
Joey Barton on 20:48 - May 14 with 1237 viewsDanVanDyke

Joey Barton on 12:26 - May 14 by NW5Hoop

I heard from a reputable source — a professional not at QPR who knows those concerned — that Barton wasn't invited on that day out but heard about it and decided to turn up anyway. They were, apparently, not delighted at his arrival.

Fair enough, I hadn't heard that. Maybe he's just a total and utter bell end then, as bad as the others that we all agree on. He barely played for Newcastle in their championship season, so he's fairly untried at that level anyway.
Joey Barton on 21:41 - May 14 with 1199 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Just confirmed on twitter he will not be playing in the Championship next season

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Joey Barton on 21:44 - May 14 with 1186 viewsted_hendrix

Joey Barton on 21:41 - May 14 by RANGERS4EVER

Just confirmed on twitter he will not be playing in the Championship next season

Good.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Joey Barton on 21:50 - May 14 with 1170 viewsBklynRanger

Joey Barton on 21:41 - May 14 by RANGERS4EVER

He really is master of his domain isn't he?

Fcuking tit.
Joey Barton on 22:04 - May 14 with 1117 viewsderbyhoop

As a player Barton would be a significant improvement on what we've had toput up with this season. But he comes with baggage. And lots of it. I thought we were trying to get rid of players who cause dressing room friction. Barton needs to go, elsewhere. Anywhere.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Joey Barton on 22:09 - May 14 with 1103 viewsqprmick

Joey Barton on 21:44 - May 14 by ted_hendrix

Good.

Qprmick

Joey Barton on 22:42 - May 14 with 1808 viewsMatch82

I think at this point I'd rather re-sign Bob Malcom and play him centre midfield than Barton
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024