Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hornets 19:41 - May 29 with 6983 viewsDomDale

This may have been mentioned elsewhere, not sure?

Anyone seen the £2 entry offer for Hornets this weekend? They're really pushing it. Theres no Superleague this weekend to my knowledge and theyre doing a special day for the COOP. It'll be interesting to see what a bit of proactive marketing and ticket offers does for the crowds.Maybe if it works we can try something similar during international break?

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Hornets on 19:42 - May 29 with 5356 viewsPDIDDY

I'm going, gotta help out the daleys

Gissa job

Hornets on 19:46 - May 29 with 5333 viewsPops2

Hornets on 19:42 - May 29 by PDIDDY

I'm going, gotta help out the daleys

I'm going.
Hornets on 19:56 - May 29 with 5301 viewsArthurDaley

Well done to our chums from buRy.
You need a voucher, so Pugwash has put the link on the Hornets MB.

http://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php/topic/240105-hornets-v-hemel-voucher/

A large VAT Dave

Hornets on 19:58 - May 29 with 5289 viewsPDIDDY

Hornets on 19:56 - May 29 by ArthurDaley

Well done to our chums from buRy.
You need a voucher, so Pugwash has put the link on the Hornets MB.

http://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php/topic/240105-hornets-v-hemel-voucher/

Nice 1, wat date is the World Cup game at spottyland? Doing that aswell

Gissa job

Hornets on 20:03 - May 29 with 5285 views442Dale

The minute things like vouchers and tickets having to be purchased in advance start, is when these schemes are diluted. People want to turn up and go in.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hornets on 20:03 - May 29 with 5285 viewsArthurDaley

Hornets on 19:58 - May 29 by PDIDDY

Nice 1, wat date is the World Cup game at spottyland? Doing that aswell

Erm its a Monday night, not sure about the date, but will keep looking.

Got it Its Monday 28th Oct, KO 8.00
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

A large VAT Dave

Hornets on 20:25 - May 29 with 5244 viewsDomDale

Hornets on 20:03 - May 29 by 442Dale

The minute things like vouchers and tickets having to be purchased in advance start, is when these schemes are diluted. People want to turn up and go in.

I've got to agree. If you're not a regular fan, you're not likely to purchase tickets in advance It wouldn't be hard to tell turnstile staff what to charge though

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Hornets on 21:32 - May 29 with 5164 viewsNinco

I know they've got to do something to improve attendances, and some of the newcomers may come back again, but this initiative is a bit unfair to season ticket holders. When you buy a Hornets season ticket, you only save £10 for paying a year up front. They are now saying to anyone with a voucher that they can save £10 if they go to this game, whereas season ticket holders have already got their tickets, so people who pay game by game will pay the same as season ticket holders when the season ticket holder has paid up front.
Login to get fewer ads

Hornets on 21:57 - May 29 with 5145 viewsPops2

Hornets on 21:32 - May 29 by Ninco

I know they've got to do something to improve attendances, and some of the newcomers may come back again, but this initiative is a bit unfair to season ticket holders. When you buy a Hornets season ticket, you only save £10 for paying a year up front. They are now saying to anyone with a voucher that they can save £10 if they go to this game, whereas season ticket holders have already got their tickets, so people who pay game by game will pay the same as season ticket holders when the season ticket holder has paid up front.

I don't mind £2 to watch a game at a dump.
Hornets on 22:36 - May 29 with 5112 viewsG_Dale

Hornets on 21:32 - May 29 by Ninco

When the dale run 3 for 2 ticket deals, it is the same situation. Pay upfront and get a few games 'free', or just do the 3 for 2 and your almost in the same position. Factor in not making it to 2/3 games due to work/holidays, and its pointless buying a season ticket (If your buying it for this reason)

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Hornets on 11:55 - May 30 with 4983 viewsDaveButt

Hornets on 21:57 - May 29 by Pops2

I don't mind £2 to watch a game at a dump.

Dump? No Pops the game is at Spotland not Giggle Lane.
Great value for money as besides the main game, 3pm, you also get to watch Hornets under 20s v Hemel under 20s kick off 12.30 and all for just £2
Hornets on 12:45 - May 30 with 4934 viewsjudd

Hornets on 11:55 - May 30 by DaveButt

Dump? No Pops the game is at Spotland not Giggle Lane.
Great value for money as besides the main game, 3pm, you also get to watch Hornets under 20s v Hemel under 20s kick off 12.30 and all for just £2

Double bubble for the stewards eh?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hornets on 13:12 - May 30 with 4886 viewsVespa

Hornets on 20:03 - May 29 by 442Dale

There's no advanced purchase needed, just down load the voucher, print, turn up on the day with the voucher and pay £2 at the turnstile.

http://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/page.php?id=2281

More details below

http://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/article.php?id=11445

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

Hornets on 13:22 - May 30 with 4873 views442Dale

Hornets on 13:12 - May 30 by Vespa

There's no advanced purchase needed, just down load the voucher, print, turn up on the day with the voucher and pay £2 at the turnstile.

http://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/page.php?id=2281

More details below

http://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/article.php?id=11445

That is the point. Some people don't have access to printers, same as some wouldn't want to go to a ticket office or do anything more than say "that looks good, I'll go". These offers (not only Hornets) need to include those who want to read it and just turn up.

Hornets on 14:38 - May 30 with 4807 viewsDaveButt

Hornets on 13:22 - May 30 by 442Dale

That is the point. Some people don't have access to printers, same as some wouldn't want to go to a ticket office or do anything more than say "that looks good, I'll go". These offers (not only Hornets) need to include those who want to read it and just turn up.

You can get a voucher from the Hornets office or club shop on the day
Hornets on 15:01 - May 30 with 4789 viewsVespa

Hornets on 13:22 - May 30 by 442Dale

Like the post below yours says you can get a voucher from the office, though to be honest if they're going to print and give out vouchers on the day they might as well do away with the voucher (and save the trouble of it and printing costs) and just let every one in for two quid.

I'll be going anyway, it is good value.

Hornets on 15:06 - May 30 with 4781 views100notout

Hornets on 15:01 - May 30 by Vespa

Like the post below yours says you can get a voucher from the office, though to be honest if they're going to print and give out vouchers on the day they might as well do away with the voucher (and save the trouble of it and printing costs) and just let every one in for two quid.

I'll be going anyway, it is good value.

So why didn't they just say pay on the gate £2 and forget about vouchers etc? Brewery, pissup, organise

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Hornets on 15:25 - May 30 with 4761 viewsVespa

Hornets on 15:06 - May 30 by 100notout

So why didn't they just say pay on the gate £2 and forget about vouchers etc? Brewery, pissup, organise

Don't know, I suspect that they're just trying to make it easy for them that can't be arsed downloading the voucher or don't have access to a printer. Even if it does cost them a few quid.

Hornets on 15:39 - May 30 with 4749 views100notout

Hornets on 15:25 - May 30 by Vespa

Don't know, I suspect that they're just trying to make it easy for them that can't be arsed downloading the voucher or don't have access to a printer. Even if it does cost them a few quid.

the problem is as 442 says, many of those that might facncy it cba going to all that trouble.

If you want to a special offer to be successful make it as easy as possible for the paying customer.

And thats not just Hornets either - RAFC TAKE NOTE - e.g. having to pay £4 for a switch transaction is a rip off and sometimes its the straw that breaks the camels back

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Hornets on 15:39 - May 30 with 4746 viewsPDIDDY

Kinell, can't go now, wedding( not mine) on fri then carry on camping in the lakes for a night

Gissa job

Hornets on 15:45 - May 30 with 4739 viewsVespa

Hornets on 15:39 - May 30 by PDIDDY

Kinell, can't go now, wedding( not mine) on fri then carry on camping in the lakes for a night

You would understand the fooking rules anyway being from Bury.

Hornets on 15:47 - May 30 with 4737 views442Dale

Hornets on 14:38 - May 30 by DaveButt

You can get a voucher from the Hornets office or club shop on the day

It's already been said, but maybe one more time will do it: these offers should mean anything more than turning up and paying the reduced fee. Going to offices etc just complicates it for the very people they're trying to attract.

Which was the original point until the unnecessary debate about printing and picking up vouchers.

Hornets on 15:48 - May 30 with 4736 viewsD_Alien

Hornets on 15:39 - May 30 by 100notout

the problem is as 442 says, many of those that might facncy it cba going to all that trouble.

If you want to a special offer to be successful make it as easy as possible for the paying customer.

And thats not just Hornets either - RAFC TAKE NOTE - e.g. having to pay £4 for a switch transaction is a rip off and sometimes its the straw that breaks the camels back

It's quite clear from the previous replies that some people just don't get it.

We're all just bloody awkward customers as far as they're concerned.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hornets on 15:49 - May 30 with 4727 views442Dale

Hornets on 15:48 - May 30 by D_Alien

It's quite clear from the previous replies that some people just don't get it.

We're all just bloody awkward customers as far as they're concerned.

Only trying to tell them what to do really.

Hornets on 15:52 - May 30 with 4724 viewsjudd

Well I doubt it would have the feel of a special offer if copious amounts of inconvenient form detection, downloading and filling in of was not involved.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024