Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
school end v weds 15:03 - Jul 30 with 4164 viewsenfieldargh

have SWFC got both tears? They only have a few restricted views left

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

school end v weds on 10:37 - Jul 31 with 951 viewsdaveB

first game rarely sells out, Blackpool a few years back was plenty of empty seats
school end v weds on 11:50 - Jul 31 with 912 viewsthemodfather

at the forum redknapp was saying how amazed he was away fans get good seats here etc
that was my point, NOT TO GIVE AWAY TEAMS THE CHANCE OF FULL SUPPORT
and get our fans in lower school end....
to sell out back in the chumpionship is well, amazing for qpr
let's hit the ground running come 5pm saturday....
school end v weds on 11:57 - Jul 31 with 900 viewsDieByYourSide

Must be said that the ticket prices are very reasonable. £23 in silver for Ipswich.

Poll: And it's hi ho

school end v weds on 12:00 - Jul 31 with 897 viewsEastR

school end v weds on 10:35 - Jul 31 by Northernr

No people are saying we should have the Lower School End which is somewhere in the region of 1,600 tickets. I'm saying it's fanciful to believe there are that many QPR fans out there who left it this late to buy a ticket and now won't because there only singles available.

guessed that's what you meant, I was playing devil's advocate tbh

I do think that we hand an advantage to the opposition when we give them both tiers - potentially costing us valuable points over a season. When you compare the benefits of a promotion /play off season to the cost of say having 500 empty seats per game (let's estimate 500 x avg £35 - say we give up £400k over a season by not selling the lower tier to the opposition and having an additional 1,100 home supporters
Is it worth a gamble?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

school end v weds on 12:01 - Jul 31 with 895 viewsstonebridgers

A wise move by the board on this occasion.
Sheff Wed always bring a good crowd so you offer them both tiers and they have to buy all the tickets in the stand, so if they don’t sell their allocation then QPR do not lose out on revenue as they have already sold the full allocation to Wednesday in advance( similar to the Citeh thing last year where we took the lower allocation as we were unsure if we would sell out)
When it is a lesser supported team in the division that only accept 1 tier then I would expect to see the Lower tier on sale to home supporters.

Stonebridgers

school end v weds on 13:26 - Jul 31 with 841 viewsPinnerPaul

school end v weds on 11:57 - Jul 31 by DieByYourSide

Must be said that the ticket prices are very reasonable. £23 in silver for Ipswich.

That's the key surely, the price.

With all the alternatives around, fact of the matter is there are less fans that will go every week regardless.

If priced competivley we will sell.

10,000 S/Ts is seriously impressive however pessimistic you are & proves new pricing was spot on.
school end v weds on 13:33 - Jul 31 with 833 viewsDieByYourSide

This is why I think we could seriously benefit from a new ground. If we can sell 10,000 season tickets in the Championship (if this is the actual figure), a 30,000 stadium with better facilities wouldn't be a ridiculous proposition although it would rarely be at capacity.

Poll: And it's hi ho

school end v weds on 16:21 - Jul 31 with 785 viewsPinnerPaul

Only 100 (home) left now.
Login to get fewer ads

school end v weds on 19:02 - Jul 31 with 750 viewsted_hendrix

school end v weds on 12:01 - Jul 31 by stonebridgers

A wise move by the board on this occasion.
Sheff Wed always bring a good crowd so you offer them both tiers and they have to buy all the tickets in the stand, so if they don’t sell their allocation then QPR do not lose out on revenue as they have already sold the full allocation to Wednesday in advance( similar to the Citeh thing last year where we took the lower allocation as we were unsure if we would sell out)
When it is a lesser supported team in the division that only accept 1 tier then I would expect to see the Lower tier on sale to home supporters.

Exactly.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

school end v weds on 16:39 - Aug 1 with 689 viewsPinnerPaul

Only 11 left on the interactive thingy.

Expect "Sold Out" signs up any time now.

Not many of us would have thought that was going to happen.

Well done us supporters I say!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024