Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The lock-in 16:59 - Aug 3 with 12790 views442Dale

Steward said "a load of Hartlepool tried to get in the home end"

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The lock-in on 23:06 - Aug 3 with 4456 viewsbig_dave2010

The lock-in on 22:43 - Aug 3 by irishrafc

Violence will always be in Football, If we like it or not tonight, There were trouble with Palace at RSC, It happens but there is a fine line between banter and Protecting yourself. This stuff is slowly re-emerging in the game. Because the white elephant's are demanding more money for some product were the Supporters are to notice. It's the International Supporters i feel sorry for even more prices averaging around from 2,000 Euro's a match to 15,000 Euro's a Tournament.

Back to the issue i think 442Dale comment were the most sensible one on this thread. Ignore these people if you don't like them or think they are a dodgy character. But the violence will never die until the whitest of the elephant's wake up and see they are not helping the beautiful game by taking, taking, taking!

Hopefully in my lifetime, UEFA, FIFA & Other Association's wake up and charge the rules, Look at the Bale transfer to Real Madrid, It's no wonder Eire and Most of Europe are Bankrupt

Sorry about the essay

Did u copy and paste some of that???
The lock-in on 23:15 - Aug 3 with 4430 views442Dale

Violence will always be in Football, If we like it or not tonight, There were trouble with Palace at RSC, It happens but there is a fine line between banter and Protecting yourself. This stuff is slowly re-emerging in the game. Because the white elephant's are demanding more money for some product were the Supporters are to notice. It's the International Supporters i feel sorry for even more prices averaging around from 2,000 Euro's a match to 15,000 Euro's a Tournament.

Back to the issue i think 442Dale comment were the most sensible one on this thread. Ignore these people if you don't like them or think they are a dodgy character. But the violence will never die until the whitest of the elephant's wake up and see they are not helping the beautiful game by taking, taking, taking!

Hopefully in my lifetime, UEFA, FIFA & Other Association's wake up and charge the rules, Look at the Bale transfer to Real Madrid, It's no wonder Eire and Most of Europe are Bankrupt

Sorry about the essay

They were ignored because everyone else present realised they weren't worth the time of day or a reaction - they might as well not bother coming to games. It's got nowt to do with anyone taking money whether it be elephants or other zoo-based football officials.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The lock-in on 00:47 - Aug 4 with 4340 viewsTVOS1907

The lock-in on 21:48 - Aug 3 by seatonblue

Some of our fans were fighting with each other on the way back to the coach's,we seem to have certain away games and this happens.
Anyway well done today,your baldy midfielder ran the show for dale.
Our youngsters did ok,but the senior we're crap,I think we're in for a long season
How many pools fans were there?

603 away fans, Seaton.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The lock-in on 02:02 - Aug 4 with 4306 viewsDale_Pea

Sorry about the essay

Shut up.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

The lock-in on 10:20 - Aug 4 with 4136 viewsirishrafc

The lock-in on 02:02 - Aug 4 by Dale_Pea

Shut up.

I get the feeling you and your beag gang or just you under 3 different usernames, Don't like the Irish?

Eire Euro 2016 Champions

The lock-in on 12:43 - Aug 4 with 3930 viewsDale_Pea

The lock-in on 10:20 - Aug 4 by irishrafc

I get the feeling you and your beag gang or just you under 3 different usernames, Don't like the Irish?

Beag gang? I have no problem with the irish.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

The lock-in on 14:05 - Aug 4 with 3800 viewsAtThePeake

The lock-in on 18:42 - Aug 3 by Ninco

About 20 kids at most tried to push open the gate to get in to the Sandy Lane end. The one steward who was on that gate had no problem fending them off until further stewards arrived. Also saw the Hartlepool v Hartlepool 'fight' in the car park. It seemed to be a group of decent Hartlepool fans telling one idiot to stop showing the club up, so he then tried to pick a fight with them, but I didn't see any punches thrown. He looked like the type of kid who would be out cold if you landed one punch on him. It was embarrassing to watch and Just makes you realise that you still get scum at family football clubs.

There's a CCTV camera on that gate, so it's likely that Hartlepool will be getting a fine for that if the club report it to the league. That's the last thing they will need when they are bottom of the league, but these so called fans are probably not bothered as real Hartlepool fans would have stayed in the ground until the end to try and spur their team on. Any fan who leaves the ground when their team are 3-0 down is not worth their salt.

Hopefully, there will be a few banning orders on the way too.

"Any fan who leaves the ground when their team are 3-0 down is not worth their salt."

Quite a few of ours did at half-time when we were 3-0 down at a couple of points last year.

Tangled up in blue.

The lock-in on 14:08 - Aug 4 with 3794 viewsRow33

Supporters can leave when they want. Once they've paid their entrance fee, it's up to them how long they stay. It's not compulsory to stay.

Why does it matter ?
Login to get fewer ads

The lock-in on 14:35 - Aug 4 with 3754 viewsTalkingSutty

The lock-in on 14:08 - Aug 4 by Row33

Supporters can leave when they want. Once they've paid their entrance fee, it's up to them how long they stay. It's not compulsory to stay.

Why does it matter ?

Quite Agree!!
The lock-in on 14:51 - Aug 4 with 3702 viewsTVOS1907

The lock-in on 14:35 - Aug 4 by TalkingSutty

Quite Agree!!

Arf.

At least you were there and not at a holiday camp.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The lock-in on 15:07 - Aug 4 with 3674 viewsisitme

The lock-in on 14:51 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

Arf.

At least you were there and not at a holiday camp.

I think Roccy needs to go on holiday more often if we play like that!

In response to the Irish guy. Violence has no place in football at all. It is not the 70s or early 80s. Thankfully most supporters are not an embarrassment to their clubs and games are safer for families and women to attend. I would hate to go back to those dark days.

If neanderthals want a fight there must be some wasteland in Heywood where they can beat the crap out of each other and not bother any one else.
The lock-in on 15:40 - Aug 4 with 3623 viewssandylaner1

not a single police officer was seen that day
The lock-in on 19:21 - Aug 4 with 3427 viewsThacks_Rabbits

The lock-in on 10:20 - Aug 4 by irishrafc

I have no more against the Irish than you have against the use of English Language :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

The lock-in on 09:10 - Aug 5 with 3154 viewsaleanddale

Set of wannabe hoolies - all kids.

All that walking around gesturing with arms wide open - whats that all about??

The police were poor on Saturday though should have locked em up and kicked em out at 6am after a warning.

quick photo to all the remaining league two clubs respective forces and next time banning orders.

It was like going back 30 years. Its a shame as these idiots dont represent the VAST majority of Poolies who travel away.
The lock-in on 09:43 - Aug 5 with 3108 viewsirishrafc

The lock-in on 09:10 - Aug 5 by aleanddale

Set of wannabe hoolies - all kids.

All that walking around gesturing with arms wide open - whats that all about??

The police were poor on Saturday though should have locked em up and kicked em out at 6am after a warning.

quick photo to all the remaining league two clubs respective forces and next time banning orders.

It was like going back 30 years. Its a shame as these idiots dont represent the VAST majority of Poolies who travel away.

Maybe Spotland_Dale could explain police absence, If the rumour's what are going about are true?

Eire Euro 2016 Champions

The lock-in on 10:47 - Aug 5 with 2985 viewsdale_spotland

The lock-in on 09:43 - Aug 5 by irishrafc

Maybe Spotland_Dale could explain police absence, If the rumour's what are going about are true?

I do hope you don't mean me mate, as I have no idea what you're on about!

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

The lock-in on 11:01 - Aug 5 with 2888 viewsirishrafc

The lock-in on 10:47 - Aug 5 by dale_spotland

I do hope you don't mean me mate, as I have no idea what you're on about!

You are one of them aren't you?

Would that be blowing your cover! That's if the rumour's what are going about are true facts?

Eire Euro 2016 Champions

The lock-in on 11:03 - Aug 5 with 2881 viewsdale_spotland

The lock-in on 11:01 - Aug 5 by irishrafc

You are one of them aren't you?

Would that be blowing your cover! That's if the rumour's what are going about are true facts?

A policeman? Hahahahahahahahaha

The lock-in on 11:05 - Aug 5 with 2875 viewsirishrafc

The lock-in on 11:03 - Aug 5 by dale_spotland

Everyone know's there is no such thing as a honest one of them, Even over here in Eire

Eire Euro 2016 Champions

The lock-in on 11:07 - Aug 5 with 2871 viewsdale_spotland

The lock-in on 11:05 - Aug 5 by irishrafc

Everyone know's there is no such thing as a honest one of them, Even over here in Eire

Ok

The lock-in on 11:13 - Aug 5 with 2852 viewsSuggers

The lock-in on 11:03 - Aug 5 by dale_spotland

A laughing policeman?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024