Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parker 14:54 - Aug 13 with 41096 viewsstan4england

all over Twitter ... except now rumours of Fulham
Parker on 21:34 - Aug 19 with 2308 viewsnewgolddream

Parker on 18:53 - Aug 19 by DieByYourSide

Not arsed at all. Spend the money on a striker.

Parker on 21:45 - Aug 19 with 2244 viewsdaveB

i think it's a shame, he's a good player and would have been a good signing for us but can't blame him for taking the premier league move. Will be interesting to see if Redknapp throws a wobbler over this
Parker on 21:53 - Aug 19 with 2213 viewsBklynRanger

I'll be happy and surprised if Barton is still here when the window closes.

We wouldn't want to be scrambling if he did, so I still think there's plenty of room for another CM. Just one that plays a bit further forward of either JB/Ale/Henry/Jenas. I don't think there's any chance that Mbia is sticking around and Diakite, as we all know, never even existed.

So, imo, it's odds on at this stage that such a role will be filled by a player who's surplus to requirements in a Premier League squad. So it will probably drag on a bit longer.
Parker on 00:36 - Aug 20 with 2050 viewsQPR1882

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS

Parker on 00:52 - Aug 20 with 2038 viewsBklynRanger

How do I record a tune like that?

Shirley any one of us could make 50 or 60 grand out of one of those?

I want answers.
Parker on 06:52 - Aug 20 with 1953 viewsLoft1979

I too am disappointed. I felt scot would be an upgrade over Henry and provide more box to box coverage. Fulham have an excess now someone is not going to be happy about his time. But also I don't think Scott helps that team much. Scott has lost a step and faster players would exploit him.
Rangers: I think mbia might stay now. I think Harry has been hiding him waiting to sell him but really he can do the Parker job at the same price?, plus he is younger.
Get Armando out, Cesar also and I think we will be fine. Barton is looking like an MVP candidate and owns that middle role. Mbira. Ale and Henry are fine as the rotation in behind Joey. If mbia is training well, my guess is he can be a physical force that scot would not be plus he is faster. Scot might be a better passer but Joey, swp, and the right side( Gary o'neill) would be ok.
I am interested in how many players get pushed out on sept 2nd. Chris brunt? Odemwinge, assaidi . Someone suggested Jordan Rhodes and that's not a bad idea.
I think the key we are seeing is that Harry is building a team that is near water tight. The left back is being addressed. I think other pores will be too.
Parker on 08:40 - Aug 20 with 1879 viewsDANRANGER

Parker on 06:52 - Aug 20 by Loft1979

I too am disappointed. I felt scot would be an upgrade over Henry and provide more box to box coverage. Fulham have an excess now someone is not going to be happy about his time. But also I don't think Scott helps that team much. Scott has lost a step and faster players would exploit him.
Rangers: I think mbia might stay now. I think Harry has been hiding him waiting to sell him but really he can do the Parker job at the same price?, plus he is younger.
Get Armando out, Cesar also and I think we will be fine. Barton is looking like an MVP candidate and owns that middle role. Mbira. Ale and Henry are fine as the rotation in behind Joey. If mbia is training well, my guess is he can be a physical force that scot would not be plus he is faster. Scot might be a better passer but Joey, swp, and the right side( Gary o'neill) would be ok.
I am interested in how many players get pushed out on sept 2nd. Chris brunt? Odemwinge, assaidi . Someone suggested Jordan Rhodes and that's not a bad idea.
I think the key we are seeing is that Harry is building a team that is near water tight. The left back is being addressed. I think other pores will be too.

Rhodes is the expensive option but Odemwingie is a better player and must be available. it's whether he wants to drop a division. Like Becchio also and surely room for both in our squad. Mentioned it before but we should get Nick Powell on loan as he would be top drawer in this league.

We should be looking at a younger centre half to learn from Dunne ie Maguire at Sheff U, anyone rate him? or Dawson at WBA.

Agree that M'Bia can do the job Harry wanted Parker to do but he must have asked to leave otherwise would be involved even from the bench.
Parker on 09:03 - Aug 20 with 1852 viewsadhoc_qpr

Parker on 08:40 - Aug 20 by DANRANGER

Rhodes is the expensive option but Odemwingie is a better player and must be available. it's whether he wants to drop a division. Like Becchio also and surely room for both in our squad. Mentioned it before but we should get Nick Powell on loan as he would be top drawer in this league.

We should be looking at a younger centre half to learn from Dunne ie Maguire at Sheff U, anyone rate him? or Dawson at WBA.

Agree that M'Bia can do the job Harry wanted Parker to do but he must have asked to leave otherwise would be involved even from the bench.

I think Mbia was left off the bench so that Harry could make his point about transfer with 3 kids on the bench i.e. 'pull your finger out Beard, i'm down to the bare bones'...
Login to get fewer ads

Parker on 09:09 - Aug 20 with 1849 viewssimmo

Good player and good character but 3 year deal? They can have him.

Really pleased QPR obviously didnt offer such a lenghty contract, would have been very disappointed to see not many lessons were learnt by signing a 32 yr old for 3 years.

Hopefully Ale is back soon and we keep Barton on the middle while he is playing for a move. That is our best CM at the moment.

Happy to look at a more creative midfielder instead, to add to a full back and striker.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Parker on 11:17 - Aug 20 with 1779 viewspadstow

Parker on 15:22 - Aug 19 by rsonist

This fella's not backing down...

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio 1m
Scott #Parker (@SpursOfficial) had his medical today with @FulhamFC, now he'll sign the contract. No more @OfficialQPR. #footballtransfers

This guy was the one also commenting on the Zapata deal too.

You know who he's the son of though don't you? An old friend of Mr Paladini!

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u= http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianni_Di_Marzio&prev=/search%3Fq%3DGianluca%2BDi%2

There's a blast from the past that might explain it!!
[Post edited 20 Aug 2013 11:40]
Parker on 11:38 - Aug 20 with 1759 viewsKonk

Not sure what to expect from Parker — always looks a decent player to me, but knocking on and not got the greatest of injury records. No idea what we’ve paid or what we’ll be paying him, but seeing as we’ve spent relatively fu ck-all this summer and appear to have about £200 in the kitty, I’d be very surprised if it was more than £2m-odd. Surprised by a 3 year deal, but we’ve had players like Murphy still doing it at 35, so not too concerned (although Murphy’s game wasn’t as reliant on a strong engine).

Not exactly overwhelmed, but Aaron Hughes, Murphy, Duff to name a few have all been written off by former clubs and gone on to provide us with excellent service. I’ll wait and see how he gets on before deciding if we’ve had a touch/been sold a pup.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024