Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comical over reaction to defeat again 19:25 - Nov 3 with 1634 viewsswancity

Lost 1-0, deserved a draw. Undone from a corner when Chico and shelvey should have done much better.
That apart, did enough to earn a point even though we didnt impose ourselves as well as I thought we would have.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:26 - Nov 3 with 1604 viewscontroversial_jack

We were shyte second half
Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:28 - Nov 3 with 1575 views3swan

We deserved a 0-0 at best, but not enough for 1-1
Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:28 - Nov 3 with 1573 viewsMatlock_Jack

Make all the excuses you will; we lost to our greatest rivals without a whimper and if that pleases you then words would appear to be a wasted pursuit. BTW We never 'did enough to earn a point', even if that's all we played for at times.

Jack
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 19:28]
Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:29 - Nov 3 with 1552 viewsswancity

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:26 - Nov 3 by controversial_jack

We were shyte second half

No we weren't. Far from our best but give some credit to the opposition. Just a poor goal.

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:29 - Nov 3 with 1549 viewsmawdlamjack

Results of late have not been encouraging. If we continue to play with no pace, precision or cutting edge, we will stay below the Basseys for the rest of the season, and personally, that is hard to stomach. We need a strong reaction from the team. Today's performance lacked passion and commitment, the worst performance I have seen from the Swans team in a Derby match.

This is not an over reaction, just a statement of facts and one that I hoped I would never have to say.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:29 - Nov 3 with 1538 viewsmonmouth

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:28 - Nov 3 by Matlock_Jack

Make all the excuses you will; we lost to our greatest rivals without a whimper and if that pleases you then words would appear to be a wasted pursuit. BTW We never 'did enough to earn a point', even if that's all we played for at times.

Jack
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 19:28]

Lol

Arsehole scum t**t. get a life.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:30 - Nov 3 with 1519 viewscontroversial_jack

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:29 - Nov 3 by mawdlamjack

Results of late have not been encouraging. If we continue to play with no pace, precision or cutting edge, we will stay below the Basseys for the rest of the season, and personally, that is hard to stomach. We need a strong reaction from the team. Today's performance lacked passion and commitment, the worst performance I have seen from the Swans team in a Derby match.

This is not an over reaction, just a statement of facts and one that I hoped I would never have to say.

We were awfull, no excues
Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:30 - Nov 3 with 1515 viewsDr_Winston

We've managed just ten shots on goal against the team a side who got stuffed 7-0 yesterday got 30+ against just last week.

But hey, if you're not concerned by that then carry on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:34 - Nov 3 with 1478 viewsMatlock_Jack

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:29 - Nov 3 by monmouth

Lol

Arsehole scum t**t. get a life.

Be as obscene as you like, my post still stands as does an embarrassing defeat to Cardiff. Maybe it's easier to take it out on me?

Jack
Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:47 - Nov 3 with 1397 viewsJoeBaxi

1-0 hammering. I think it would still be that score now. Michu and Bony didn't like the rain. That's being polite. Can't remember Marshall making a save worth talking about. Oh well.
Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:53 - Nov 3 with 1303 viewsswancity

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:30 - Nov 3 by Dr_Winston

We've managed just ten shots on goal against the team a side who got stuffed 7-0 yesterday got 30+ against just last week.

But hey, if you're not concerned by that then carry on.

Daft logic. And Colchester united beat Leeds in an a fa cup tie and we lost to a team that accrington Stanley beat once.
Irrelevant jobs. Granted we had 10 attempts on goal to their nine and they hardly troubled vorm, it had 0-0 written all over it. It was a 3 out of 10 game from entertainment value though.

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:54 - Nov 3 with 1288 viewsMatlock_Jack

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:29 - Nov 3 by swancity

No we weren't. Far from our best but give some credit to the opposition. Just a poor goal.

From our point of view it was poor yes. There again Caulker earned the right to get in that header and then put it away to perfection; he's a good player.

Jack
Comical over reaction to defeat again on 20:01 - Nov 3 with 1238 viewsNeath_Jack

I was mostly shot down last weekend when i said we were poor, created nothing, no cutting edge. Also the 4 goals against the Mackems flattered us as well. Now we have lost to our rivals some of you starting to see it. Something clearly not right, whether it's team orders, Europa cup or discontent in the team. F*cking football is a rubbish game anyway.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 20:04 - Nov 3 with 1195 viewsmonmouth

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:34 - Nov 3 by Matlock_Jack

Be as obscene as you like, my post still stands as does an embarrassing defeat to Cardiff. Maybe it's easier to take it out on me?

Jack

Yeah sorry. You were not far off the mark.. Just hurting at the time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 20:09 - Nov 3 with 1144 viewsPedroJack

We were gutless second half. Did a job on them first and I was confident of a performance to be proud of in the second. Whatever Malky said at half time worked because they beat us for passion thats for sure. Oh and Michael, play a striker please!
Comical over reaction to defeat again on 20:10 - Nov 3 with 1139 viewsMatlock_Jack

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 20:04 - Nov 3 by monmouth

Yeah sorry. You were not far off the mark.. Just hurting at the time.

Fair enough mate, no problems and it's been a bad and angry day all round for everyone.

Jack
Comical over reaction to defeat again on 20:14 - Nov 3 with 1106 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 20:01 - Nov 3 by Neath_Jack

I was mostly shot down last weekend when i said we were poor, created nothing, no cutting edge. Also the 4 goals against the Mackems flattered us as well. Now we have lost to our rivals some of you starting to see it. Something clearly not right, whether it's team orders, Europa cup or discontent in the team. F*cking football is a rubbish game anyway.

Laudrup got the team selsction wrong today, shelvey looks to being going backwards as a player, and i dont think should have started today, and michu just was,nt in the game. Im getting a little concerned as what is going on in the dressing room/ training pitch. Things just dont look right.
Comical over reaction to defeat again on 20:17 - Nov 3 with 1059 viewsPedroJack

The constant use of Dyer doesn't help either. Awful game AGAIN!
Comical over reaction to defeat again on 20:22 - Nov 3 with 1019 viewstomdickharry

Comical over reaction to defeat again on 19:54 - Nov 3 by Matlock_Jack

From our point of view it was poor yes. There again Caulker earned the right to get in that header and then put it away to perfection; he's a good player.

Jack

Laudrup didn't want him when he left Spurs (Already been a thread on this so its not new).
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024