Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiendalli 05:42 - Nov 8 with 2665 viewsmikl0s

Granted I had a poor stream and only first half (have other things to worry about here in Philippines atm.) - but he looked good to me.

Was it just a poor quality stream masking it or was he linking up good with Dyer?

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Tiendalli on 07:21 - Nov 8 with 2598 viewsSwansNZ

He didn't play very well and was lucky not to pick up 2 yellows, the amount of fouls he gave away.

Good luck with the storm

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Tiendalli on 07:23 - Nov 8 with 2595 viewsDr_Winston

He was gash. Unrelenting gash.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tiendalli on 07:31 - Nov 8 with 2576 viewsel_pancho

Yeah he was very poor.

Not sure what he brings to the team over Jazz.

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

Tiendalli on 07:32 - Nov 8 with 2572 viewsSwansNZ

Tiendalli on 07:23 - Nov 8 by Dr_Winston

That's what I said, but in a more diplomatic way

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Tiendalli on 07:39 - Nov 8 with 2557 viewsDr_Winston

Considering that he's allegedly got excellent crossing ability, to see him stop and turn back every time he had the opportunity to get the ball in was frustrating as hell (not that that's entirely his fault IMO). Never mind the petulance or general crapness of his defensive play.

He was nothing special last season. He's hopeless this time around. Might as well have kept and played Jazz.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tiendalli on 08:40 - Nov 8 with 2493 viewsUxbridge

Tiendalli on 07:39 - Nov 8 by Dr_Winston

Considering that he's allegedly got excellent crossing ability, to see him stop and turn back every time he had the opportunity to get the ball in was frustrating as hell (not that that's entirely his fault IMO). Never mind the petulance or general crapness of his defensive play.

He was nothing special last season. He's hopeless this time around. Might as well have kept and played Jazz.

There's a hint of revisionism going on there. He was rather good for us last year and so was his crossing. Sadly his form has been very poor since his return and I don't think I've seen him put in a cross that didn't end up way behind the goal.

As for yesterday, less bad than the home game. I'll take an improvement.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tiendalli on 08:44 - Nov 8 with 2477 viewsGretsch

Always thought with Tiendalli, he does some awesome things, but then makes basic errors making him look like a donkey. If he could collect all his good points and put them into one game, he would be awesome, thats until he turns back into a donkey again.
Tiendalli on 10:36 - Nov 8 with 2368 viewsDr_Winston

Tiendalli on 08:40 - Nov 8 by Uxbridge

There's a hint of revisionism going on there. He was rather good for us last year and so was his crossing. Sadly his form has been very poor since his return and I don't think I've seen him put in a cross that didn't end up way behind the goal.

Not from me. Been pretty vocal in my appraisal of him as an OK squad member but nothing special since last season. When old PS is accessible again you can check back if you like.

Login to get fewer ads

Tiendalli on 10:39 - Nov 8 with 2364 viewsjruss1

Suffering from a lack of pre-season, which is mostly his own fault.

He commits too many fouls as well.
Tiendalli on 10:58 - Nov 8 with 2337 viewswaynekerr55

Tiendalli on 07:23 - Nov 8 by Dr_Winston

A hint of "Darryl Duffy itis" methinks - 2 & 1/2 years of coin without having to work for it, unlike last year...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tiendalli on 11:14 - Nov 8 with 2315 viewsUxbridge

Tiendalli on 10:36 - Nov 8 by Dr_Winston

Not from me. Been pretty vocal in my appraisal of him as an OK squad member but nothing special since last season. When old PS is accessible again you can check back if you like.

I look forward to it. Some people are dining out on not being able to be held to account for past views

Fair enough. I just think he's been miles worse than last year. Modern day Mark Clode ... got his contract and gone to pot.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tiendalli on 11:27 - Nov 8 with 2291 viewsDr_Winston

Tiendalli on 11:14 - Nov 8 by Uxbridge

I look forward to it. Some people are dining out on not being able to be held to account for past views

Fair enough. I just think he's been miles worse than last year. Modern day Mark Clode ... got his contract and gone to pot.

He's undoubtedly several orders of magnitude worse than he was last season.

Tiendalli on 11:33 - Nov 8 with 2279 viewsorion3016

He's a red card waiting to happen

Be over there now after

Tiendalli on 11:43 - Nov 8 with 2262 viewspencoedjack

Tiendalli on 07:39 - Nov 8 by Dr_Winston

Hello Dr

'Considering that he's allegedly got excellent crossing ability, to see him stop and turn back every time he had the opportunity to get the ball in was frustrating as hell'

Remind you of anyone ?
Tiendalli on 13:38 - Nov 8 with 2156 viewsMattG

After how he did for us last year, I didn't mind at all when we re-signed him but he has been consistently poor this season.

Defensively, he seems to be getting caught the wrong side of attackers almost every time and then doesn't have the pace to get back so has to resort to pulling them back which, one day, will lead to 2 yellow cards.

In attack, as others have said, he always seems reluctant to get a cross in which, when Bony is in the centre, is a huge waste.
Tiendalli on 20:42 - Nov 8 with 1999 viewsDJack

This, in spades.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tiendalli on 21:20 - Nov 8 with 1951 viewsjack_lord

He must have done something that was ok last season as Holland wanted him in their line up and many wanted him as back up when he was out of contract. So far, this season he has not even been close to Premier standard. He was my choice for making us lop sided and contributed to us being less effective as a unit.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Tiendalli on 22:33 - Nov 8 with 1906 viewsswancity

Tiendalli on 21:20 - Nov 8 by jack_lord

He must have done something that was ok last season as Holland wanted him in their line up and many wanted him as back up when he was out of contract. So far, this season he has not even been close to Premier standard. He was my choice for making us lop sided and contributed to us being less effective as a unit.

Great last season and did well last night

Ideal cover at full back. Gunnarson of cardiff city as a neighbour which can't have been easy this week.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Tiendalli on 00:35 - Nov 9 with 1832 viewsDyfnant

Tiendalli on 22:33 - Nov 8 by swancity

Great last season and did well last night

Ideal cover at full back. Gunnarson of cardiff city as a neighbour which can't have been easy this week.

Hiya Dwight*
*waves

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Tiendalli on 09:25 - Nov 9 with 1740 viewsAl_Bundy

Lack of pre-season !!!!!!!!

Its fecking November , so whats he been doing since August!!!!

He is gash and a liability who was lucky to stay on the pitch against Kuban.

Poor squad player at best.
Tiendalli on 09:35 - Nov 9 with 1725 viewsDr_Winston

The concept of Tiendalli ever being "great" in any way, shape or form is highly amusing.

Tiendalli on 09:52 - Nov 9 with 1704 viewsAl_Bundy

What was quite worrying about Tiendalli was when a ball was played out wide during the second half Tiendalli had a six yard head start on the thirty something Cisse who chased him down with ease which resulted in Tiendalli having to foul him to stop him robbing the ball off him then he had the cheek to complain to the ref which almost got him booked again.
Tiendalli on 09:59 - Nov 9 with 1698 viewsmonmouth

My vote is for the last season ok, this season utter s**t brigade.

AS someone else has said we need to try Taylor right, Ben left if we're not going to play Angel. I normally see the good in players but use Tiandalli for dire emergencies only and hope to offload in Jan, but nobody would be dull enough, which is why he's back here. A millstone.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024