Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 18:27 - Nov 10 with 11594 viewsdeanscfc

As royally pissed off as I am right now....he was class 2nd half today. Positive signs for the rest of the season. Should always be starting.
Bony on 17:40 - Nov 11 with 1634 viewsSenhin

I really wanna see what Pablo and Bony can do for each other.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Bony on 18:08 - Nov 11 with 1587 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony on 17:40 - Nov 11 by Senhin

I really wanna see what Pablo and Bony can do for each other.

Throw Poz into that mix too. It'll be right tasty

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony on 18:19 - Nov 11 with 1566 viewsmonmouth

Bony on 17:30 - Nov 11 by johnlangy

I'm baffled why anyone would like to look for the 'worst' player on the pitch. Why not just give the WHOLE team credit for a great performance given the efforts in Russia this week. Even in the first half they created a number of good chances.

I know WB missed a couple in the first half but his movement and positioning for the two in the second were total class. And the physical work he put in against the Stoke defense was outstanding.

You do realise that you're on Planet Swans mate yeah?
[Post edited 11 Nov 2013 18:41]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony on 18:28 - Nov 11 with 1544 viewsDr_Winston

Just for a bit of added perspective...

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel (£8.5m) - 1 goal
Andy Carroll (£15m) - 0 goals
Roberto Soldado (£26m) - 6 goals
Stevan Jovetic (£22m) - 4 goals
Pablo Osvaldo (£15m) - 2 goals
Iago Aspas (£8m) - 0 goals
Andreas Cornelius (£8m) - 0 goals

So, Bony's just two goals short of matching the combined total of over £100m worth of other strikers. Looking a bit of a bargain really.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 19:02 - Nov 11 with 1477 viewsJBT95

Bony on 18:28 - Nov 11 by Dr_Winston

So, Bony's just two goals short of matching the combined total of over £100m worth of other strikers. Looking a bit of a bargain really.

Soldado is rubbish, haven't 4 or 5 of his 6 been penalties? Lawro said he doesn't look like scoring and I agree, for once, with him. £26m for that?!
Bony on 21:37 - Nov 11 with 1400 viewswaynekerr55

Why let facts get in the way of a good "escape goat" session?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bony on 21:43 - Nov 11 with 1381 viewsaspas45

People on here must expect BONY to get a goal a game just like he did in Holland.

Manage expectations - 10 goals is pretty good - I always want Bony to play we look like we are going to score.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2013 21:43]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Bony on 21:44 - Nov 11 with 1378 viewsJokeren1943

Bony on 21:43 - Nov 11 by aspas45

People on here must expect BONY to get a goal a game just like he did in Holland.

Manage expectations - 10 goals is pretty good - I always want Bony to play we look like we are going to score.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2013 21:43]

15 goals in this season is more then perfect.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 21:45 - Nov 11 with 1373 viewsaspas45

Bony on 21:44 - Nov 11 by Jokeren1943

15 goals in this season is more then perfect.

He also holds the ball up well and defends corners well!!!

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Bony on 21:47 - Nov 11 with 1367 viewsLiam12345

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------Vorm-----------------------
--Rangel - Williams - Chico - Davies--
------Dyer -------Britton ------Pablo-------
--------------Michu --- Pozuelo-------------
----------------------Bony----------------------

Think that would be a good line up. Bony has said that the ball needs to be provided faster to him and that's not happening right now we need to sped up and attack our opposition passing just isn't working.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Bony on 21:56 - Nov 11 with 1356 viewsJokeren1943

Bony on 21:47 - Nov 11 by Liam12345

---------------------Vorm-----------------------
--Rangel - Williams - Chico - Davies--
------Dyer -------Britton ------Pablo-------
--------------Michu --- Pozuelo-------------
----------------------Bony----------------------

Think that would be a good line up. Bony has said that the ball needs to be provided faster to him and that's not happening right now we need to sped up and attack our opposition passing just isn't working.

The question is, is Pozuelo too young to play the extremly important role as creative midfielder.

No doubt he has the potentiale but he may be to young to take that role a 100 % this season.

Think Pozeulo could learn a lot from the more expericend Guzman atleast until next season.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2013 21:58]
Bony on 22:23 - Nov 11 with 1326 viewsLiam12345

Bony on 21:56 - Nov 11 by Jokeren1943

The question is, is Pozuelo too young to play the extremly important role as creative midfielder.

No doubt he has the potentiale but he may be to young to take that role a 100 % this season.

Think Pozeulo could learn a lot from the more expericend Guzman atleast until next season.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2013 21:58]

maybe they could rotate with jdg i think it would be more defensive and with poz it would be more attacking so i would mix them up dependent on the team and the rest the players need.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Bony on 22:53 - Nov 11 with 1286 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 21:37 - Nov 11 by waynekerr55

Why let facts get in the way of a good "escape goat" session?

Pesky facts do tend to get in the way of Bony rants.

I'm a little surprised that the general consensus seems to be forming that he has a bad first touch (one bad one gets noticed, the other ten get ignored), but we've got a striker who's clearly capable of 25 goals a season if we use him properly.

That used to be a reason for celebration once.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 22:56 - Nov 11 with 1277 viewsKingBony

The only thing that can be criticised of Bony so far is why he's not on the frickin pitch more often. He's done a fine job so far irrespective of Sunday.

The list the Dr put up really does put things into perspective. It was great to hear the fans singing 'his song' should bump his confidence right up.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Bony on 22:58 - Nov 11 with 1271 viewsSwanseajill

i'm sure that yesterday I saw WiLfred with a glorious header clearing our goalmouth to add to his general play.
It seems he has finished his pre season training.....sorted!!
Bony on 23:06 - Nov 11 with 1255 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 22:58 - Nov 11 by Swanseajill

i'm sure that yesterday I saw WiLfred with a glorious header clearing our goalmouth to add to his general play.
It seems he has finished his pre season training.....sorted!!

He's been doing that since the start of the season.

Laudrup only knows why he's spent so much time on the bench.

Bony on 23:14 - Nov 11 with 1239 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Our number one target was reckoned to be Aspas. He has played six times for Liverpool and managed two goal attempts neither of which was on target. Even before his injury and with admittedly relatively little game time to go on he was considered the number one flop of the Premier league summer signings.

And some people consider Bony to be a poor signing?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bony on 23:26 - Nov 11 with 1227 viewsdameedna

Bony on 23:06 - Nov 11 by Dr_Winston

Spending time on the bench has produced this return from Wilf

No point blowing a fuse when when you can regulate the supply

the house is in order and the manager is taking responsibility

i suspect Wilf sees it differently but ML has decided to play Michu and who can blame him for that
Bony on 23:35 - Nov 11 with 1212 views2face

Bony on 23:06 - Nov 11 by Dr_Winston

Personally I suspect Bony has had some kind of minor injury or health issue. I think he has been looking a bit strained when running. And on the training videos you can see him doing his own "softer" walking/running exercises when the rest of the team are doing passing exercises. And for whatever reason they haven't said anything about it. Kinda like how they didn't say anything about Michu's knee problems or Britton's hernia.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2013 0:55]
Bony on 23:53 - Nov 11 with 1193 viewsswancity

Bony on 23:35 - Nov 11 by 2face

Personally I suspect Bony has had some kind of minor injury or health issue. I think he has been looking a bit strained when running. And on the training videos you can see him doing his own "softer" walking/running exercises when the rest of the team are doing passing exercises. And for whatever reason they haven't said anything about it. Kinda like how they didn't say anything about Michu's knee problems or Britton's hernia.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2013 0:55]

Occasionally disappointed but there are reasons.

Hasn't had a run of games and still adjusting to the demands of the premier league. He is brave and strong with an intercontinental ballistic missile of a shot.

More than anything he has good strong character as illustrated by his 2nd half v stoke. Not sure if he looks worth 12m but if his goals keep us up it will be well worth it.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bony on 00:01 - Nov 12 with 1183 viewsJack123

Bony on 23:53 - Nov 11 by swancity

Occasionally disappointed but there are reasons.

Hasn't had a run of games and still adjusting to the demands of the premier league. He is brave and strong with an intercontinental ballistic missile of a shot.

More than anything he has good strong character as illustrated by his 2nd half v stoke. Not sure if he looks worth 12m but if his goals keep us up it will be well worth it.

So glad too see him have a great second half, I have always rated him highly! And that second half showing just proves what I knew all along! Just keep it coming Bony..

libera nos a malo

Bony on 01:28 - Nov 12 with 1145 viewswelshman79

Cornelius has been out injured so can't really put him up there
Bony on 05:23 - Nov 12 with 1105 viewstrolley_jack

Bony on 01:28 - Nov 12 by welshman79

Cornelius has been out injured so can't really put him up there

He still cost £8m and still has not scored a goal.
Bony on 06:04 - Nov 12 with 1097 viewswelshman79

Bony on 05:23 - Nov 12 by trolley_jack

He still cost £8m and still has not scored a goal.

Because he hasn't played because he's been injured give him a Chance, that's like saying a goalkeeper has made the least amount of saves 0 this season because he hasn't played, no logic
[Post edited 12 Nov 2013 6:06]
Bony on 06:29 - Nov 12 with 1090 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 06:04 - Nov 12 by welshman79

Because he hasn't played because he's been injured give him a Chance, that's like saying a goalkeeper has made the least amount of saves 0 this season because he hasn't played, no logic
[Post edited 12 Nov 2013 6:06]

Then you probably shouldn't have spent £8m on a crock. Carroll hasn't played either.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024