Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
400 free tickets 11:43 - Nov 22 with 20497 viewsBravoJack

For the Valencia home fixture gone to DVLA staff
400 free tickets (n/t) on 09:39 - Nov 25 with 2574 viewstomdickharry

400 free tickets (n/t) on 10:39 - Nov 24 by bermudajack

Yes,

10 years ago, which helped build the foundations of today's successes :-)

I often wonder how many fans actually did this? 100's, 1000's ???

Dark times indeed, these people at least deserve some sort of recognition don't you think?

Do you mean the Directors who have been amply rewarded
400 free tickets on 10:46 - Nov 25 with 2516 viewsItchySphincter

400 free tickets on 12:26 - Nov 24 by Shins

My younger son, who's still in school, proudly bought the three game package out of his pocket money and savings relishing the thought of watching his local League club playing in such an esteemed competition.

Now that he's seen how his local League Club treat new/borderline/plastic fans he's back supporting Man Utd.
Pity because I've been taking him down the Vetch since 2001 and his older brother, sister and I am ST holders.

Premier League on the field, Sunday League off it... or is that insulting to Sunday League clubs?

Sounds like bullsh!t.

He's 17, been going down since he was five, and he's a Manure fan? Righto.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

400 free tickets on 11:58 - Nov 25 with 2447 viewslovejuicejack

I'd love to go see this game but I ain't got a pot to waz in, I could murder a free ticket.
400 free tickets on 13:41 - Nov 25 with 2344 viewsScoobyWho

400 free tickets on 12:26 - Nov 24 by Shins

My younger son, who's still in school, proudly bought the three game package out of his pocket money and savings relishing the thought of watching his local League club playing in such an esteemed competition.

Now that he's seen how his local League Club treat new/borderline/plastic fans he's back supporting Man Utd.
Pity because I've been taking him down the Vetch since 2001 and his older brother, sister and I am ST holders.

Premier League on the field, Sunday League off it... or is that insulting to Sunday League clubs?

You clearly don't hit him hard enough !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

400 free tickets on 14:05 - Nov 25 with 2300 viewsbuilthjack

400 free tickets on 13:41 - Nov 25 by ScoobyWho

You clearly don't hit him hard enough !

Is that the same man utd who sell 1000s of corporate tickets at sky high prices that stops the man in the street getting his hands on them?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

400 free tickets on 14:39 - Nov 25 with 2259 viewsScoobyWho

400 free tickets on 14:05 - Nov 25 by builthjack

Is that the same man utd who sell 1000s of corporate tickets at sky high prices that stops the man in the street getting his hands on them?

Got to say mate, don't believe a word he said.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

400 free tickets on 15:43 - Nov 25 with 2210 viewsouttolunch

400 free tickets on 19:19 - Nov 24 by Neath_Jack

I'll go £2.50 each way, you are Huw Cooze or Leigh Dineen.

Kerching.

You would have lost then. I'm female for a start. I do know both of them though.
400 free tickets on 17:38 - Nov 25 with 2134 viewsShins

400 free tickets on 22:32 - Nov 24 by raynor94

If he's been put off by something as trivial this, in all honesty he's no great loss, at least you know what to get him for christmas...

Yeah, see what you mean.
Paying two months savings for tickets is fecking pathetic right, we wouldn't want people like that supporting the club would we?

Perspective is a funny thing I guess.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Login to get fewer ads

400 free tickets on 17:42 - Nov 25 with 2123 viewsAndy1300

400 free tickets on 17:38 - Nov 25 by Shins

Yeah, see what you mean.
Paying two months savings for tickets is fecking pathetic right, we wouldn't want people like that supporting the club would we?

Perspective is a funny thing I guess.

Some people can't remember how hard it can be as a teenager trying to save for things.

Most teenagers wont even get of their backsides to even try and earn money to pay their way for something.

Number 1 team in Wales

400 free tickets on 19:58 - Nov 25 with 2021 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mr Dineen speaks:

Poll: Tory leader

400 free tickets on 20:23 - Nov 25 with 1957 viewsjack_lord

I look forward to the forthcoming statement. It would be fun trying to guess what this may be. Perhaps the girls on the sixth floor have done something fruity with the board and have photos.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

400 free tickets on 20:35 - Nov 25 with 1932 viewsjojaca

400 free tickets on 19:58 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

Mr Dineen speaks:

Loads of tickets available for forthcoming matches over the next month. Being a non-season ticket holder for me to take me and my son to Valencia, Newcastle, Hull and Everton would cost me over £200. I have been officially been priced out! 1/6 of my monthly take home pay on football, no chance!. I think there will be a drop in attendances all around the country in the near future if living standards don't improve. On a brighter note my work colleague is bringing me back this season's Swansea Home and Away tops from Thailand for £8 quid each, BARGAIN.

Even when you know, you never know?

400 free tickets on 20:45 - Nov 25 with 1906 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

400 free tickets on 20:35 - Nov 25 by jojaca

Loads of tickets available for forthcoming matches over the next month. Being a non-season ticket holder for me to take me and my son to Valencia, Newcastle, Hull and Everton would cost me over £200. I have been officially been priced out! 1/6 of my monthly take home pay on football, no chance!. I think there will be a drop in attendances all around the country in the near future if living standards don't improve. On a brighter note my work colleague is bringing me back this season's Swansea Home and Away tops from Thailand for £8 quid each, BARGAIN.

I'd be wary of the fake shirts, the ones I've seen have a yellow sponser logo rather then gold. So they stand out as obviously counterfit.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

400 free tickets on 20:50 - Nov 25 with 1894 viewsSwanjaxs

400 free tickets on 20:45 - Nov 25 by AtleticoAbertawe

I'd be wary of the fake shirts, the ones I've seen have a yellow sponser logo rather then gold. So they stand out as obviously counterfit.

For 8 quid who gives a f@*k

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

400 free tickets on 20:52 - Nov 25 with 1883 viewsjojaca

for 8 quid a top, I don't mind a yellow logo instead of gold. The official kits are made in Thailand though.

Even when you know, you never know?

400 free tickets (n/t) on 21:06 - Nov 25 with 1844 viewsbermudajack

400 free tickets (n/t) on 09:39 - Nov 25 by tomdickharry

Do you mean the Directors who have been amply rewarded

No, not them...

We all had direct debits set up from our own personal bank accounts I think for around £68 per month for either 3 or 6 months? to help pay for players loan fees during the mess that followed the Petty saga...

I remember getting a letter of thanks for partaking, telling me that these donations were helping for the loan payments of Alan Tate.

My memory is very sketchy to say the least... But does anyone else remember doing this?

I couldn't even remember if it was the club or trust, I haven't a clue... But I do remember having arguments with the Ex wife over it :-)

Poll: Priority for new manager?

400 free tickets on 21:35 - Nov 25 with 1793 viewsjackonicko

400 free tickets on 20:25 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

It'll be someone else's fault, it always is. It's never Leigh Dineen's fault.

Well, you called that one right pretty early.

Shaggy 'it wasn't me' Dineen points the finger at 'The Board'. You couldn't make it up.
400 free tickets on 21:37 - Nov 25 with 1784 viewsexiledclaseboy

400 free tickets on 21:35 - Nov 25 by jackonicko

Well, you called that one right pretty early.

Shaggy 'it wasn't me' Dineen points the finger at 'The Board'. You couldn't make it up.

It was as inevitable as night following day.

Poll: Tory leader

400 free tickets on 21:38 - Nov 25 with 1775 viewsjackonicko

400 free tickets on 21:37 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

It was as inevitable as night following day.

Come now. You can't get accountability with just a six figure package these days.
400 free tickets on 21:47 - Nov 25 with 1757 viewsSwanjaxs

Mr Dineen speaks:

Tamping! !! I'm still waiting for him to tweet me back!!
Consider yourself un-followed Dineen!!!
[Post edited 25 Nov 2013 21:48]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

400 free tickets on 22:11 - Nov 25 with 1715 views_

Mr Dineen speaks:

Just had a posting pointed out to me??? Haha... Yeah, cos he never reads this board..

I quizzed him about the necessity and timing of Jenkins comments the eve of the scum game.

He hadn't seen or heard about it he said....

Hahaha....

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

400 free tickets on 22:13 - Nov 25 with 1703 viewsDarran

400 free tickets on 22:11 - Nov 25 by _

Just had a posting pointed out to me??? Haha... Yeah, cos he never reads this board..

I quizzed him about the necessity and timing of Jenkins comments the eve of the scum game.

He hadn't seen or heard about it he said....

Hahaha....

Several of the directors actually post on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

400 free tickets on 22:15 - Nov 25 with 1691 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

How long does it take to come up with a statement that simply publicly conveys the decision to give free tickets to the DVLA? As Leigh says, it was a board decision, so surely every member of that board, including Leigh, must know the reasons, so why the need to delay by a few hours before giving the reasons?

It's almost as if they're feverishly trying to come up with a vaguely convincing justification after being backed into a corner...?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

400 free tickets on 22:28 - Nov 25 with 1638 views_

400 free tickets on 22:15 - Nov 25 by FearOfAJackPlanet

How long does it take to come up with a statement that simply publicly conveys the decision to give free tickets to the DVLA? As Leigh says, it was a board decision, so surely every member of that board, including Leigh, must know the reasons, so why the need to delay by a few hours before giving the reasons?

It's almost as if they're feverishly trying to come up with a vaguely convincing justification after being backed into a corner...?

Do you reckon haha?? I never thought of that ;-)

It's just a shame they don't have the insight to forecast the always inevitable fall out.

Over to Alistair Campbell for this one....

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

400 free tickets on 22:31 - Nov 25 with 1622 viewsUxbridge

The forthcoming press release was read out at the Trust AGM. Essentially it's a data gathering exercise where the 400 recipients will need to fill in a questionnaire that's to be used for market research for ticketing and the like.

Not the best really.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024