Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
400 free tickets 11:43 - Nov 22 with 20496 viewsBravoJack

For the Valencia home fixture gone to DVLA staff
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:15 - Nov 23 with 2235 viewsouttolunch

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:21 - Nov 23 by Swanjaxs

No mate, Mr D is tweeting away to his heart's content this morning but has so far chosen to ignore my polite request for info

A little bit of an exaggeration don't you think ? Just checked and he has tweeted twice today. Does he have to reply to every tweet btw ?
Personally i would be asking our Supporter director.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:41 - Nov 23 with 2207 viewsSwanjaxs

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:15 - Nov 23 by outtolunch

A little bit of an exaggeration don't you think ? Just checked and he has tweeted twice today. Does he have to reply to every tweet btw ?

So he is tweeting away to his heart's content then

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:59 - Nov 23 with 2181 viewsDr_Winston

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:15 - Nov 23 by outtolunch

You'll have a fair wait. And the response you eventually get will, if past history is any guide, back the club 100%.

Bit of a sick f*cking joke this to be honest.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

400 free tickets on 14:02 - Nov 23 with 2172 viewsexiledclaseboy

There are a lot more Swansea fans in that place than there were five years ago. Mind you, there are a lot more Swansea fans than there were five years ago.

There are one or two Vermin sympathisers there too. We make them sign a register so that we know their whereabouts at all times and they also wear a gold star.

Poll: Tory leader

400 free tickets on 14:05 - Nov 23 with 2164 viewsDr_Winston

The last scummer we had on staff moved back up that way a couple of years ago. We do have a security guard who claims to support them (and never goes) but nobodu likes him anyway.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

400 free tickets on 16:09 - Nov 23 with 2100 viewsSpokenword

Oh dear. I am a civil servant, I'm getting a free ticket, Gladly accepting this....bit of an inconvience that i have to queue though. FFS
[Post edited 23 Nov 2013 16:11]
400 free tickets on 16:21 - Nov 23 with 2083 viewsBravoJack

400 free tickets on 16:09 - Nov 23 by Spokenword

Oh dear. I am a civil servant, I'm getting a free ticket, Gladly accepting this....bit of an inconvience that i have to queue though. FFS

If you don't manage to get a free ticket will you then go purchase one from the ticket office?
400 free tickets on 16:56 - Nov 23 with 2045 viewsreddythered

400 free tickets on 14:02 - Nov 23 by exiledclaseboy

There are a lot more Swansea fans in that place than there were five years ago. Mind you, there are a lot more Swansea fans than there were five years ago.

There are one or two Vermin sympathisers there too. We make them sign a register so that we know their whereabouts at all times and they also wear a gold star.

Lol... in my experience, it's been the opposite. Hardly any "true" fans of either of us, plenty who may keep an eye out on scores but are fans of other Prem clubs.

If anything, more egg fans than anything else.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Login to get fewer ads

400 free tickets on 17:03 - Nov 23 with 2031 viewsexiledclaseboy

400 free tickets on 16:56 - Nov 23 by reddythered

Lol... in my experience, it's been the opposite. Hardly any "true" fans of either of us, plenty who may keep an eye out on scores but are fans of other Prem clubs.

If anything, more egg fans than anything else.

I don't disagree to be honest. I've been there 15 years and for much of the first six or seven years no one cared about the Swans and there were just the odd few of us who had the p*ss taken out of us for trekking to the Vetch every week. Now everyone's a f*cking expert and can't wait to tell me where we're going wrong.

There are no egg fans either. There are those who like to go nuts on the four or five occasions a year when Wales play (gotta support The Boys in The Match see innit), otherwise, they don't give a f*ck about it.

400 free tickets on 17:10 - Nov 23 with 2019 viewsSwanjaxs

400 free tickets on 16:09 - Nov 23 by Spokenword

Hope you get filled in by a Valencia fan!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

400 free tickets on 17:16 - Nov 23 with 1995 viewsShins

I work in the NHS and we're advised to refuse anything which can be construed as a gift; pens, biscuits, diaries etc. included. If we do accept anything, we have to declare it on our personnel file.....

I can't see another Public Sector employer being able to legally allow this... it's got to be a hoax.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

400 free tickets on 17:20 - Nov 23 with 1981 viewsexiledclaseboy

400 free tickets on 17:16 - Nov 23 by Shins

I work in the NHS and we're advised to refuse anything which can be construed as a gift; pens, biscuits, diaries etc. included. If we do accept anything, we have to declare it on our personnel file.....

I can't see another Public Sector employer being able to legally allow this... it's got to be a hoax.

It's not a hoax.

400 free tickets on 17:24 - Nov 23 with 1962 viewsShins

400 free tickets on 17:20 - Nov 23 by exiledclaseboy

It's not a hoax.

In which case any recipients need to clarify that they're not breaching public sector employment laws or local contracts.

If you have to sign for the freebies, sign Mickey Mouse or something ;)

#ISTAYFORTHE90

400 free tickets on 17:25 - Nov 23 with 1956 viewsreddythered

400 free tickets on 17:16 - Nov 23 by Shins

Wrong.

If the public sector entity is *involved* in the giveaway of tickets, then it's not something that falls under any of the "bribery" criteria.

Anything that an external entity approaches you with would be covered.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

400 free tickets on 17:27 - Nov 23 with 1951 viewsShins

400 free tickets on 17:25 - Nov 23 by reddythered

Wrong.

If the public sector entity is *involved* in the giveaway of tickets, then it's not something that falls under any of the "bribery" criteria.

Anything that an external entity approaches you with would be covered.

So if the DVLA give the tickets to their employees, it's fine.
If SCFC give the tickets to DVLA employees, it's not?

Fair enough I guess.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

400 free tickets on 17:27 - Nov 23 with 1951 viewsDrGonzo

Ha. Would you like to take one guess where I work?
400 free tickets on 17:28 - Nov 23 with 1949 viewsexiledclaseboy

400 free tickets on 17:24 - Nov 23 by Shins

In which case any recipients need to clarify that they're not breaching public sector employment laws or local contracts.

If you have to sign for the freebies, sign Mickey Mouse or something ;)

I'm fairly sure the civil service code would have been considered to be honest mate. They're quite big on that sort of thing.

400 free tickets on 17:29 - Nov 23 with 1944 viewsexiledclaseboy

400 free tickets on 17:27 - Nov 23 by DrGonzo

Ha. Would you like to take one guess where I work?

You're a milkman.

400 free tickets on 18:43 - Nov 23 with 1884 viewsDrGonzo

400 free tickets on 17:29 - Nov 23 by exiledclaseboy

You're a milkman.

Don't know what this pleb is on about. My area is full of season ticket holders.
400 free tickets on 08:17 - Nov 24 with 1749 viewsAndy1300

400 free tickets on 18:43 - Nov 23 by DrGonzo

Don't know what this pleb is on about. My area is full of season ticket holders.

Number 1 team in Wales

400 free tickets on 09:38 - Nov 24 with 1705 viewsWinchWenJack

8.05pm Kick off, is not the best game to be giving tickets to school kids, there'll be enough people leaving at 9.30 as it is.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

400 free tickets on 09:50 - Nov 24 with 1684 viewsUxbridge

400 free tickets on 09:38 - Nov 24 by WinchWenJack

8.05pm Kick off, is not the best game to be giving tickets to school kids, there'll be enough people leaving at 9.30 as it is.

And yet the club have offered cut price tickets to schools. I've had the offer from the kid's school.

Freebies for public sector, kids pay a tenner. That's actually quite bad if true.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

400 free tickets on 09:52 - Nov 24 with 1680 viewsexiledclaseboy

400 free tickets on 09:50 - Nov 24 by Uxbridge

And yet the club have offered cut price tickets to schools. I've had the offer from the kid's school.

Freebies for public sector, kids pay a tenner. That's actually quite bad if true.

Seems fair to me, us civil servants have been through a lot since 2010. Kids get free dinners and everything mun. Freeloaders.

400 free tickets on 09:56 - Nov 24 with 1668 viewsScoobyWho

400 free tickets on 09:52 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Seems fair to me, us civil servants have been through a lot since 2010. Kids get free dinners and everything mun. Freeloaders.

sick of working 65 hr week and seeing the scum bags in our road still sat on the doorstep smoking and drinking my taxes, hobbling round on sticks one day when being assessed and and running for the bus the next. Fectards.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

400 free tickets on 10:03 - Nov 24 with 1655 viewsUxbridge

400 free tickets on 09:52 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Think yourself lucky us taxpayers are even employing you!

Do you reckon the DVLA paid for these tickets or is it a payoff for cancelling a few driving offences?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024