Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread 09:19 - Dec 22 with 20552 viewsJackfath

VS

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:21 - Dec 22 with 7072 viewsJackfath

I will be happy with a point today, although 3 would be magnificent.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:23 - Dec 22 with 7051 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:21 - Dec 22 by Jackfath

that clit looks a bit off colour ,

tough cookie to crack today 1-0 chico 92 min !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:28 - Dec 22 with 7040 viewsdgt73

Everton are looking good this season, nevertheless 1-0 Swansea.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:32 - Dec 22 with 7026 viewsDarran

Best OP in an official match day thread this calendar year.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:33 - Dec 22 with 7014 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:32 - Dec 22 by Darran

Oh get a room mun FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:43 - Dec 22 with 6989 viewsorion3016

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:32 - Dec 22 by Darran

I prefer the pics of ladies

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:47 - Dec 22 with 6969 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:33 - Dec 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh get a room mun FFS

Any chance we could borrow yours when you and Scooby have finished with it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:53 - Dec 22 with 6946 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:47 - Dec 22 by Darran

Any chance we could borrow yours when you and Scooby have finished with it?

No.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:58 - Dec 22 with 6931 viewsdgt73

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:33 - Dec 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh get a room mun FFS

Brilliant.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:01 - Dec 22 with 6915 viewsperchrockjack

Where does one find these sort of rooms

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:01 - Dec 22 with 6915 viewsDr_Winston

Bony upfront. Shelvey in the hole. Michu on the bench.

A hard fought 1-1.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:08 - Dec 22 with 6891 viewsperchrockjack

thought Michu was fecked?

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:08 - Dec 22 with 6893 viewsJackfath

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:01 - Dec 22 by Dr_Winston

Bony upfront. Shelvey in the hole. Michu on the bench.

A hard fought 1-1.

I am liking this.

Merry Christmas.

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:16 - Dec 22 with 6866 viewsperchrockjack

thanks Fath .you too

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:39 - Dec 22 with 6812 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Why couldn't we have gone head to head with Swansea mixture?

And more importantly, does Swansea mixture contain Everton mints? If so, what does that mean for today's game?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:42 - Dec 22 with 6804 viewshammy

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 09:21 - Dec 22 by Jackfath

What about the following:-

A) narrow defeat

B) heavy defeat

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:43 - Dec 22 with 6798 viewsLord_Bony

Could nt you have picked a more glamorous representation of us...
Like Michael Douglas or something?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:52 - Dec 22 with 6768 viewsLord_Bony

On another note I'm still surprised how many football fans from swansea support...Everton ...

Shame on you...idiots

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:58 - Dec 22 with 6750 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 10:42 - Dec 22 by hammy

What about the following:-

A) narrow defeat

B) heavy defeat

You're optimism is contagious. Hamster features

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 11:03 - Dec 22 with 6736 viewsmawdlamjack

we can tough this one out and get a draw, or hopefully sneak a win

gonna be a cracking game of footie, roll on 4.00 pm

COYS

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 11:08 - Dec 22 with 6723 viewsRogueTrooper

I'm going to go for an unlikely win, I have no rational reasons other than a gut feeling that things will click and Bony will rattle a couple in.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 11:13 - Dec 22 with 6705 viewsmonmouth

These next six PL games are screamingly tough. six points would be a splendid return.....it could easily be zero if we don't get our s**t together. Certainly it's no time for any half paced give away the first goal bollox. All 'excuses' are gone now....we need to show our true colours....fans and players. Bring it on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 11:26 - Dec 22 with 6661 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 11:13 - Dec 22 by monmouth

These next six PL games are screamingly tough. six points would be a splendid return.....it could easily be zero if we don't get our s**t together. Certainly it's no time for any half paced give away the first goal bollox. All 'excuses' are gone now....we need to show our true colours....fans and players. Bring it on.

Let's hope we go into them with a positive attitude.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 11:28 - Dec 22 with 6653 viewsrockin

3-2 to us, you heard it here first
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 11:53 - Dec 22 with 6578 viewsBYMJacks

even though it is going to be a tough game against a good Everton side i am going for a 1 0 win to the swans with Ashley Williams scoring
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024