Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread 09:19 - Dec 22 with 20588 viewsJackfath

VS

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:14 - Dec 22 with 2177 viewsunion_jack

Sloppy passes again!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:27 - Dec 22 with 2055 viewshooplehead

chico really does deserve to be dropped

i'm far happier when amat is in defence

chico gives me the shits
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:30 - Dec 22 with 2020 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:27 - Dec 22 by hooplehead

chico really does deserve to be dropped

i'm far happier when amat is in defence

chico gives me the shits

I've just had them funnily enough and now I have a ring like a blood orange.
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:36 - Dec 22 with 1931 viewshobo

Very lethargic performance from the fans so far. Get into it ffs
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:37 - Dec 22 with 1922 viewsSwanfan1

Ben Davies playing both right back and left back

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:38 - Dec 22 with 1919 viewsstenergut

Perhaps best playmaker ever and his team is completely clueless on the last third.
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:41 - Dec 22 with 1892 viewsunion_jack

The ref is better in Eastenders than on the pitch don't you think?!
[Post edited 22 Dec 2013 16:42]

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:42 - Dec 22 with 1883 viewscantong

Sounds like a morgue on TV, always a poor atmosphere at the liberty
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:44 - Dec 22 with 1853 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:42 - Dec 22 by cantong

This season it has been poor, and is one of the reasons for our poor home form imo
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:44 - Dec 22 with 1852 viewsjunior_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:42 - Dec 22 by cantong

Try taking it off mute.
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:48 - Dec 22 with 1798 viewscantong

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:44 - Dec 22 by hobo

This season it has been poor, and is one of the reasons for our poor home form imo

There's a small section of swans fans who sing but the rest just watch eating their sarnies
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:49 - Dec 22 with 1789 viewsairedale

We should have those people down the front getting everyone shouting and singing their heads off.
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:49 - Dec 22 with 1789 viewsSwanfan1

I thought best description for this half came from the commentator
with his 2 Heavyweight boxers throwing a few punches at each other, and gaining respect for each other..

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:49 - Dec 22 with 1786 viewsParlay

Davies, Shelvey, Williams and Canas - excellent half.

Chico, Routledge and Hernandez - bad half

Everyone else - fine.

This half time analysis was brought to you by Parlay.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:50 - Dec 22 with 1772 viewscantong

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:44 - Dec 22 by junior_jack

Try taking it off mute.

Just did, still sounds like their having a minutes silence
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:50 - Dec 22 with 1769 viewsunion_jack

We're better than this.

Too many unforced errors such as misplaced passes (Shelvey and Chico, though the former is having a good game on the whole).

Need to calm down and look for the killer pass but we need to get up field. There was an incident half way through the half where our passing in defence had lured I think four Everton players up to just outside our box. We got the ball through to the midfield and stopped!

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:52 - Dec 22 with 1726 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:50 - Dec 22 by cantong

Just did, still sounds like their having a minutes silence

Maybe we should start singing Huw Out, Laudrup In.

Oh wait, we don't have to do we?

Anyway Cardiff doing a u-turn I am hearing.

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:54 - Dec 22 with 1702 viewsSwanfan1

We are a few wingers an a new right back away from winning some of the tough matches

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:57 - Dec 22 with 1652 viewscantong

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:52 - Dec 22 by union_jack

Looks like, the fans are finally standing up to Vinny T and he has shit it. Malky should be given the whole season, cardiff will not go down with malky at the helm
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 1643 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:52 - Dec 22 by union_jack

They should do, won't get a better manager than Malky imo. And that senior manager (Mehmet?) looks sane to me and has prob advised the loony to that effect.
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 17:05 - Dec 22 with 1568 viewsSgorioFruit

Is leon injured

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 17:10 - Dec 22 with 1516 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 17:05 - Dec 22 by SgorioFruit

Is leon injured

No, he's on the bench.

At this moment in time I'd take a nil all draw.
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 17:12 - Dec 22 with 1487 viewsDanishDuck

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 16:49 - Dec 22 by Parlay

Davies, Shelvey, Williams and Canas - excellent half.

Chico, Routledge and Hernandez - bad half

Everyone else - fine.

This half time analysis was brought to you by Parlay.

Pass to Bony = lost ball
The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 17:13 - Dec 22 with 1478 viewsunion_jack

Off you go Routledge - enough is enough.

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 17:18 - Dec 22 with 1409 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City vs Everton Matchday thread on 17:13 - Dec 22 by union_jack

Off you go Routledge - enough is enough.

We seriously need a winger who can get past the full back and cross the ball in, am sure bony needs that

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024