Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belfodil? 23:41 - Jan 4 with 13436 viewsTheBlob

http://www.football-italia.net/43394/qpr-and-west-ham-want-belfodil

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Belfodil? on 11:45 - Jan 27 with 1983 viewsdublinr

@tacticalr, yes, you're right of course. I'd far rather we had a scouting system that could unearth unpolished diamonds from Hayes. Recruiting from the reserves of our betters is a lazy option better suited to generating headlines about 'ambition' than to building a squad. That said, the odd thing about Belfodil is that he isn't really languishing in the reserves (like Fabio, Jenas, Granero, Carroll etc) but making an entrance in most games.

I didn't mean to sound too excited. I'm not. He does look a good prospect for the future - the negative press surrounding him is really only a reflection of the ludicrous price Inter claim to have paid for him. (If you are valued at 15 million and sit on the bench you inevitably look a dud; while coming off the bench game after game aged 22 is really pretty good.) But his future wouldn't be with us, so that hardly matters. If he comes and does well, he'll be back at Inter next season. If we are looking for goals this season, his age is actually a disadvantage - we'd do better to bring in a finished item, not a young lad. If we are looking to build for next season, Belfodil (or anyone) on a short-term loan is not the answer. Anyway, here's hoping he gives us a scintillating cameo at least.

Belfodil? on 19:03 - Jan 27 with 1867 viewsTacticalR

Our experience in the Premiership led me to the conclusion that it is almost impossible to buy a good player from a big club:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/80508

Air hostess clique

Belfodil? on 20:12 - Jan 27 with 1797 viewsRangerJim

Medical in the morning

http://www.sempreinter.com/2014/01/27/belfodil-qpr-medical-tomorrow/?

Belfodil? on 20:31 - Jan 27 with 1742 viewseghamranger

22 year old, 6ft 3, striker getting unveiled at HQ tmr eve!

😄😄😄👌👌👌👌

Is he any good though?

Hardly prolific on his Wikipedia page or has it been altered!
Belfodil? on 20:40 - Jan 27 with 1709 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Stats on Wiki dont give much help. Scored 8 goals in 33 games for Parma. Not bad in a tough league at the age of 20 imo. Also had 22 assists (in the past few season) which is great, proves he can hold the ball up well for Austin. Other season he has just played around 5 games and while not scoring still kept up with assists. For a young tall player this looks like a good signing
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 20:51]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Belfodil? on 11:13 - Jan 28 with 1557 viewsHooparoo

So, is he at Loftus road for a medical or what?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Belfodil? on 13:48 - Jan 28 with 1457 viewsJonDoeman

Problem.

It Is What It Is !!

Belfodil? on 14:42 - Jan 28 with 1407 viewsTheBlob

I've got this 'orrible feeling we're going to end up with Fukkall this window.

Ambrose Fukkall probably.

From Leeds.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Belfodil? on 14:44 - Jan 28 with 1391 viewsrosseeles

I wouldnt say thats a Problem JD, just the usual negotiation. I doubt we'll say, "Na actually as we cant buy him we wont take him on loan for 5 months" wouldnt make much sense
Belfodil? on 15:06 - Jan 28 with 1337 viewsrichranger

Latest....

http://www.sempreinter.com/2014/01/28/sportmediaset-the-negotiations-between-bel
Belfodil? on 15:38 - Jan 28 with 1258 viewsdaveB

this has always sounded a complicated one, if we don't get an option to buy him then I'd pull the plug on it and look elsewhere. Plenty of options for us
Belfodil? on 15:40 - Jan 28 with 1251 viewsQPR_John

Belfodil? on 15:38 - Jan 28 by daveB

this has always sounded a complicated one, if we don't get an option to buy him then I'd pull the plug on it and look elsewhere. Plenty of options for us

Hope so only a few days to go
Belfodil? on 15:43 - Jan 28 with 1238 viewsdaveB

Belfodil? on 15:40 - Jan 28 by QPR_John

Hope so only a few days to go

plenty of time, they'll do it all on the last day
Belfodil? on 16:14 - Jan 28 with 1122 viewsdanehoop

I thought TF was in France sorting out the Ntep deal? Is he now in Italy concluding this deal? I think we should be told.

Never knowingly understood

Belfodil? on 16:21 - Jan 28 with 1107 viewsMaggsinho

Belfodil? on 16:14 - Jan 28 by danehoop

I thought TF was in France sorting out the Ntep deal? Is he now in Italy concluding this deal? I think we should be told.

Maybe he's in the Mont Blanc tunnel sorting out both of them?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024