Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Season TIcket holders 17:16 - Jan 14 with 7334 viewsMHall963

Today is the last day of the ST priority period for ST holders buying a ticket for the FA cup game, the ticket office is open til 7pm tonight for ST holders to take advantage of this, tomorrow the tickets will be on general sale and you risk having your seat taken up. I mention this as I haven't seen much news pushing this period, and have just cone across it on the OS. Otherwise I wouldve missed out.
FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:24 - Jan 14 with 5338 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We'll know later on tonight who we are actually playing in the Cup and I think interest will be ignited.....if it's the Wendies,can we possibly beat the 8225 that turned up against Leeds?

Either way,it should be another great afternoon.
FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:34 - Jan 14 with 5315 viewsBartRowou

Don't think that's right...

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS HAVE UP TO AND INCLUDING SATURDAY 18th JANUARY 2014 TO CLAIM THEIR SEAT AND TICKETS.

(not my caps)
[Post edited 14 Jan 2014 17:35]

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:45 - Jan 14 with 5278 viewsBartRowou

FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:34 - Jan 14 by BartRowou

Don't think that's right...

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS HAVE UP TO AND INCLUDING SATURDAY 18th JANUARY 2014 TO CLAIM THEIR SEAT AND TICKETS.

(not my caps)
[Post edited 14 Jan 2014 17:35]

But then I've just seen this tweet:

The Ticket Office is open until 7pm for #FACup tickets.They're on sale to ST holders, Dale Trust & exiled members. On general sale from Wed

FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:47 - Jan 14 with 5276 viewsMHall963

Reading the OS post earlier the message I got from it wasthat the priority period ends tonight, and that you can ring and reserve your seat or buy the ticket, but actually pick it up on saturday. Or something like that. I haave since been into the ticket office and have been told that it does end tonight, general sale starts tomorrow
FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:50 - Jan 14 with 5262 viewsrochdale1987

If we ended up with the wendies i can't see us getting the same sort of crowd as the leeds game
FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:54 - Jan 14 with 5247 viewsBartRowou

FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:47 - Jan 14 by MHall963

Reading the OS post earlier the message I got from it wasthat the priority period ends tonight, and that you can ring and reserve your seat or buy the ticket, but actually pick it up on saturday. Or something like that. I haave since been into the ticket office and have been told that it does end tonight, general sale starts tomorrow

I think they're on general sale from tomorrow but season ticket seats are kept till Saturday.

FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:54 - Jan 14 with 5242 views442Dale

FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:45 - Jan 14 by BartRowou

But then I've just seen this tweet:

The Ticket Office is open until 7pm for #FACup tickets.They're on sale to ST holders, Dale Trust & exiled members. On general sale from Wed

They'll probably clarify it with another tweet.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FAO Season TIcket holders on 18:24 - Jan 14 with 5155 viewsaleanddale

FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:54 - Jan 14 by BartRowou

I think they're on general sale from tomorrow but season ticket seats are kept till Saturday.

spot on.

Wendies or Macc cant see us matching the Leeds effort but 7500 or thereabouts would be great.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Season TIcket holders on 18:25 - Jan 14 with 5155 viewsisitme

On the original press release it stated that season ticket holders had until the end of Saturday 18th of January to purchase their seats for the cup game. After that date any season ticket holder seats which remain unsold will go on sale.

An tickets that are not season ticket holder seats will go on general sale on Wednesday 15th.

So if you don't buy your season ticket seat by the end of Saturday someone else can.

There is no need for another tweet as the original message on the official website was extremely clear.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2014 18:26]
FAO Season TIcket holders on 18:32 - Jan 14 with 5138 views_dezzy

ALSO FAO season ticket holders with the voucher.

When are we going to find out what the exclusive early purchase offer is

KHBA

FAO Season TIcket holders on 18:37 - Jan 14 with 5126 views442Dale

FAO Season TIcket holders on 18:25 - Jan 14 by isitme

On the original press release it stated that season ticket holders had until the end of Saturday 18th of January to purchase their seats for the cup game. After that date any season ticket holder seats which remain unsold will go on sale.

An tickets that are not season ticket holder seats will go on general sale on Wednesday 15th.

So if you don't buy your season ticket seat by the end of Saturday someone else can.

There is no need for another tweet as the original message on the official website was extremely clear.

We interpreted it as such, but others may look at it differently. The objective is to remove ANY confusion. That someone is discussing it indicates that they just wanted it clearing up. Nobody has got anything wrong but it's about ensuring that all info is checked with the thought "what questions will this lead to?", then amending info accordingly.

FAO Season TIcket holders on 19:18 - Jan 14 with 5052 viewsSalwaDale

FAO Season TIcket holders on 18:37 - Jan 14 by 442Dale

We interpreted it as such, but others may look at it differently. The objective is to remove ANY confusion. That someone is discussing it indicates that they just wanted it clearing up. Nobody has got anything wrong but it's about ensuring that all info is checked with the thought "what questions will this lead to?", then amending info accordingly.

Confusion in the ticket office too. I received an email today form someone in the office saying that it ended at 9:00 for season ticket holders. I emailed back saying that the website says different.

I do hope I don't end up sitting somewhere else because of a cock-up.

TBBT

FAO Season TIcket holders on 19:19 - Jan 14 with 5048 views442Dale

FAO Season TIcket holders on 19:18 - Jan 14 by SalwaDale

Confusion in the ticket office too. I received an email today form someone in the office saying that it ended at 9:00 for season ticket holders. I emailed back saying that the website says different.

Did they reply after you pointed that out?

FAO Season TIcket holders on 19:21 - Jan 14 with 5045 viewsSalwaDale

FAO Season TIcket holders on 19:19 - Jan 14 by 442Dale

Did they reply after you pointed that out?

I replied on my way home so I'm sure the ticket office was closed by then.

TBBT

FAO Season TIcket holders on 19:25 - Jan 14 with 5031 views442Dale

FAO Season TIcket holders on 19:21 - Jan 14 by SalwaDale

I replied on my way home so I'm sure the ticket office was closed by then.

Can't work out the 9:00 time. Tonight?!

FAO Season TIcket holders on 19:41 - Jan 14 with 4979 viewsD_Alien

FAO Season TIcket holders on 19:18 - Jan 14 by SalwaDale

If you see a cock-up I'd definitely sit somewhere else

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FAO Season TIcket holders on 20:01 - Jan 14 with 4922 viewsTVOS1907

FAO Season TIcket holders on 19:25 - Jan 14 by 442Dale

Can't work out the 9:00 time. Tonight?!

Should it have been 19:00?

Damn that missing 1.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FAO Season TIcket holders on 20:16 - Jan 14 with 4894 viewsSalwaDale

FAO Season TIcket holders on 20:01 - Jan 14 by TVOS1907

Should it have been 19:00?

Damn that missing 1.

I think you could be correct. I presume the person I emailed must have finished earlier than that.

Looks like a quick phonecall in the morning before my seats go.

TBBT

FAO Season TIcket holders on 20:34 - Jan 14 with 4857 viewsTVOS1907

FAO Season TIcket holders on 20:16 - Jan 14 by SalwaDale

I think you could be correct. I presume the person I emailed must have finished earlier than that.

Looks like a quick phonecall in the morning before my seats go.

It's my understanding that season ticket holders seats will still be held until close of business on Saturday, but all other seats have now gone on general sale.

After Saturday, you might find someone in your seat. Like 442Dale, for instance.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FAO Season TIcket holders on 20:54 - Jan 14 with 4821 views442Dale

FAO Season TIcket holders on 20:34 - Jan 14 by TVOS1907

It's my understanding that season ticket holders seats will still be held until close of business on Saturday, but all other seats have now gone on general sale.

After Saturday, you might find someone in your seat. Like 442Dale, for instance.

I'm not going back in that end. Have you seen your turnstiles?

FAO Season TIcket holders on 21:00 - Jan 14 with 4805 viewsdilligas

FAO Season TIcket holders on 18:25 - Jan 14 by isitme

I would say there's a bromance going on here, if it still was sa in charge of media.
I can only assume that issit has a crush on our media officer! X

FAO Season TIcket holders on 21:08 - Jan 14 with 4786 viewsCamdenDale

FAO Season TIcket holders on 17:50 - Jan 14 by rochdale1987

If we ended up with the wendies i can't see us getting the same sort of crowd as the leeds game

Wendies surely bring the 3500 allocation - can't see us not getting near or matching/bettering the Leeds game attendance - 4th round better than 3rd.
FAO Season TIcket holders on 21:20 - Jan 14 with 4752 viewsR17ALE

FAO Season TIcket holders on 21:00 - Jan 14 by dilligas

I would say there's a bromance going on here, if it still was sa in charge of media.
I can only assume that issit has a crush on our media officer! X

That is bloody funny, and you're not the first to wonder. He does fuss over her somewhat!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

FAO Season TIcket holders on 22:00 - Jan 14 with 4665 viewsSalwaDale

Website confirms season ticket reservations will not be lifted until after Saturday. Just hope the ticket office staff know that, I'm sure they will.

Here's hoping for another bumper crowd.

TBBT

FAO Season TIcket holders on 22:06 - Jan 14 with 4641 views442Dale

FAO Season TIcket holders on 22:00 - Jan 14 by SalwaDale

Website confirms season ticket reservations will not be lifted until after Saturday. Just hope the ticket office staff know that, I'm sure they will.

Here's hoping for another bumper crowd.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/facup-r4-confirmed-1294995.aspx

Credit to the club for such a prompt update.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024