Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves. 17:31 - Jan 12 with 772 viewsdarthvader

if we beat them , at home. 8-nil. We go above them.

keep the faith coyr

Wolves. on 18:29 - Jan 12 with 742 viewsdirk_doone

We've won more games than Wolves. In fact, no team outside the top 5 has won more games than us. But Wolves, like Palace, draw a lot of games so they will be hard to beat.

It's amazing that after that Leicester defeat, there are now six teams with goal differences worse than ours.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Wolves. on 20:47 - Jan 12 with 669 viewskingslandstand1

Wolves. on 18:29 - Jan 12 by dirk_doone

We've won more games than Wolves. In fact, no team outside the top 5 has won more games than us. But Wolves, like Palace, draw a lot of games so they will be hard to beat.

It's amazing that after that Leicester defeat, there are now six teams with goal differences worse than ours.

It must be that reliable CB partnership we now have meaning we don't need a new experienced headstrong leader at the back who can also play football?
Wolves. on 22:48 - Jan 12 with 613 viewsSouthSeaSaint

I was at The Dell for the 9-3 thrashing of Wolves back in the late 60's.

Scored the 9th with about 15-20 mins to go then hit the woodwork a couple of times

We were 1-0 down after 5 mins!!
Wolves. on 00:01 - Jan 13 with 574 viewsdirk_doone

Wolves. on 22:48 - Jan 12 by SouthSeaSaint

I was at The Dell for the 9-3 thrashing of Wolves back in the late 60's.

Scored the 9th with about 15-20 mins to go then hit the woodwork a couple of times

We were 1-0 down after 5 mins!!

I was there too and, as I recall, we scored 9 in the first 60 minutes. I remember being slightly frustrated that we couldn't make it 10 in the final half hour. Wolves then went on a 10-match unbeaten run after that match, which culminated in them beating Pompey 8-2. I was at Fratton Park when we played Pompey that season but we only beat them 5-2.

I was also at Molineux when we beat Wolves 6-2 in 1976 but sadly not when we beat them 6-0 in 2007 as I was out of the country at the time. But, we certainly have racked up some big wins v Wolves over the years. I'm looking forward to Saturday's game but I think it will be much closer as Wolves are proving hard to beat this season.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 0:38]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Wolves. on 06:51 - Jan 13 with 516 viewsPatfromPoole

Hopefully their replay at Old Trafford on Wednesday night will go to penalties.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024