Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs Wednesday 20:45 - Feb 2 with 1004 viewsSteveMoron

I think Spurs beating City today has done us a favour. After the Lord Mayor's show and all that. Could be a great night.
Spurs Wednesday on 20:50 - Feb 2 with 995 viewsthis_charming_man

Not sure if it was the Lord Mayors show, they scored with their first two shots on targets. City were very wasteful.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Spurs Wednesday on 20:51 - Feb 2 with 992 viewsHappy_Jack

Liverpool could have the title wrapped up by Easter

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Spurs Wednesday on 20:53 - Feb 2 with 989 viewsPatfromPoole

I was thinking it was bad for us actually. I was hoping City would slaughter them.

Spurs tend to go on winning runs. A defeat for them today would have had their fans more nervous about Wednesday’s game.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Spurs Wednesday on 21:38 - Feb 2 with 936 viewsBlue

Spurs Wednesday on 20:53 - Feb 2 by PatfromPoole

I was thinking it was bad for us actually. I was hoping City would slaughter them.

Spurs tend to go on winning runs. A defeat for them today would have had their fans more nervous about Wednesday’s game.

We should have been 3 up at half time mate, shocking finishing yet again today.

They were fkn awful until we went down to ten men. It took a very good finish and a deflected second as we were chasing the game, for them to win.

Still stood in the Kippax

Spurs Wednesday on 07:40 - Feb 3 with 759 viewsTripleNiemi

Spurs Wednesday on 21:38 - Feb 2 by Blue

We should have been 3 up at half time mate, shocking finishing yet again today.

They were fkn awful until we went down to ten men. It took a very good finish and a deflected second as we were chasing the game, for them to win.

Blue - do we think i am now safe from going bankrupt (i.e. i don't need to stress myself over how much free drink you can handle)?

Our worst nightmares are slowly coming true. God it's gonna be blöody unbearable when that lot finally win the title. Still, some of our mongs would no doubt take any opportunity to get a selfie with anyone associated with that club if the chance arose. Modern football.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024