Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Hasenhuttl 06:17 - Feb 6 with 1025 viewsMattFinish

He's been let down badly in every transfer window, hes got a squad that should be in the bottom 3 and he's recently taken us to within 3 points of 5th place.

If I was him I'd be looking for a way out and a club that recognised and supported his obvious talent.

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 07:10 - Feb 6 with 971 viewsdirk_doone

He must realize by now that if he gets the team anywhere above 17th place, the owners are just going to use it as an excuse to sell off more of his best players and the higher he gets us, the more they will sell.

He's done what they wanted: made the goods more attractive to prospective customers.

Ralph needs typical football club owners, who are in it for the glory, like most Premier League owners are; not owners like Kat and Gao, who have zero interest in football and are only in it to make money for themselves.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 7:22]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 08:15 - Feb 6 with 892 viewsA1079

Sadly I agree Matt.

He is too good a manager to hang around with the attitude of the current owners. I think he may give it this summer, but if they don't support him, I can see him walking away. I have lost count how many games we have lost from winning positions and although we are not clinical enough up front (and if we were, that would make our frailties in defence less of an issue), it is largely our failure to defend to the end that is costing us. If you look at the play leading to the penalty Spurs cut through out midfield and our defence like a knife through butter.
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 08:16 - Feb 6 with 892 viewsMattFinish

I'd be surprised if he's here for the start of next season. There will be plenty of owners who will have been impressed by Ralph
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 08:58 - Feb 6 with 861 viewsSonicBoom

I'd still say that he's been let down by the people that find players - not the amount of money spent.
West Ham spent 100+ million and are crap.
Everton spent 100m and aren't exactly pushing for champions league.

The problem has been who we've bought. We've paid decent money for Boufal, Carillo, Hoedt, Vestergaard, Elynoussi, Lemina and Djenepo. That's the thick end of 100m and not one of them has held down a place in the side. I'm not convinced that spending more would make a difference. There's a problem with our black box.

As for the manager well he's come here to do as well as he can and hopefully get a bigger job. I don't think any of the top 6 would currently consider him. I'm sure there are other teams who would have him but which ones are going to give him a bigger budget than Saints. Not that many in the PL.
In my opinion Ralph should get to the summer and make sure he is involved in player selection. If he is that good he will get players he's happy with and we really could be solidly in the top 10. If he does much better than that then he'll be off to a top 6 side anyway.
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 09:07 - Feb 6 with 847 viewsthis_charming_man

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 08:58 - Feb 6 by SonicBoom

I'd still say that he's been let down by the people that find players - not the amount of money spent.

The problem has been who we've bought. We've paid decent money for Boufal, Carillo, Hoedt, Vestergaard, Elynoussi, Lemina and Djenepo. That's the thick end of 100m and not one of them has held down a place in the side. I'm not convinced that spending more would make a difference. There's a problem with our black box.

As for the manager well he's come here to do as well as he can and hopefully get a bigger job. I don't think any of the top 6 would currently consider him. I'm sure there are other teams who would have him but which ones are going to give him a bigger budget than Saints. Not that many in the PL.
In my opinion Ralph should get to the summer and make sure he is involved in player selection. If he is that good he will get players he's happy with and we really could be solidly in the top 10. If he does much better than that then he'll be off to a top 6 side anyway.

not the amount of money spent? He's been here 3 transfer windows and we've spent £30m and made £37m. Each transfer window he's said he wants new players in and 2 out of the 3 it hasn't happened. SUmmer window he said he was disappointed with. I'd say he has been let down massively.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 09:10 - Feb 6 with 841 viewsMarcus_y

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 08:58 - Feb 6 by SonicBoom

I figure West Ham, Everton, would be better for Ralph perhaps in his view.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 09:23 - Feb 6 with 830 viewsSonicBoom

If he was told he'd would have money to spend over and above that then yes they've not delivered but if he expected to be able to spend an additional 100 million of the owners money then he's joined the wrong club, that's never going to happen. It would n't have happened when Marcus was alive either.

Fans don't moan when the signings work out. When we bought Mane, Pelle and VvD etc for around 10 million no one was moaning about net spend then.
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 09:25 - Feb 6 with 825 viewsWints76

I am most likely being incredibly naive and romantic, but I think the fact we stuck with Ralph after the 9-0 and poor early season may actually mean something to him and has possibly given us more time. He does seem quite honourable, and I think he does look at us as his project.

However, if the owners make promises to him that they don't fulfill, he would leave.
Login to get fewer ads

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 10:17 - Feb 6 with 772 viewsthis_charming_man

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 09:23 - Feb 6 by SonicBoom

If he was told he'd would have money to spend over and above that then yes they've not delivered but if he expected to be able to spend an additional 100 million of the owners money then he's joined the wrong club, that's never going to happen. It would n't have happened when Marcus was alive either.

Fans don't moan when the signings work out. When we bought Mane, Pelle and VvD etc for around 10 million no one was moaning about net spend then.

I have not seen a single person say they expect the owner to put £100m in. What people rightly question is why we have to sell to buy. Everyone says we’ve made bad signings, we’ll so have every other club. Look at Palace and Benteke and Connor wickham, £45m in transfer fees and £160k a week in wages on two absolutes sh*t players. We are the only club to make a profit from transfers and we’ve also reduced the wage billBy c£250k a week in the last 12 months. We’ve also made £70m pre tax profit the last two years

Ralph has said in all three transfer windows he wants to bring players in and each time we’ve failed and at the end of each window he’s said he’s fine with it. I find it very hard to believe that is the case.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 10:42 - Feb 6 with 751 viewsBuggalugs

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 09:25 - Feb 6 by Wints76

I am most likely being incredibly naive and romantic, but I think the fact we stuck with Ralph after the 9-0 and poor early season may actually mean something to him and has possibly given us more time. He does seem quite honourable, and I think he does look at us as his project.

However, if the owners make promises to him that they don't fulfill, he would leave.

I thought exactly the same about Koeman...

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 10:48 - Feb 6 with 744 viewsWints76

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 10:42 - Feb 6 by Buggalugs

I thought exactly the same about Koeman...

Yep, I meant to add that in as well
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 20:32 - Feb 6 with 608 viewsMattFinish

I think Ralph will show us a good deal of loyalty. I'm not sure Gao will
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024