Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Chinese 21:48 - Mar 4 with 1151 viewsOccasional_Showers

It really is depressing seeing how they kill thousands of Tigers so they can use the bones to make a concoction that these superstitious weirdos think will improve their sexual prowess.

It's because of this backward culture of grinding up rhino horn, and eating bats and snakes and any other wild animal that a coronavirus transfers. Essentially a coronavirus is a virus in an animal that can transfer to a human. Every case from SARS to bird flu originates in China. It's not a coincidence. So not only are the Chinese decimating endangered species in the name of witchcraft they are facilitating the transfer of deadly viruses from animals to humans in the process.

[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 22:01]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

The Chinese on 16:17 - Mar 5 with 1000 viewsarfurdent

The grand plan. They make iPhones, Teslas and Viruses. No doubt Trump will put a tariff on virus imports

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

The Chinese on 17:06 - Mar 5 with 953 viewsthissceptredsaint

I've only been on here about 2 months and this is the 3rd anti Chinese and about the 4th anti Asian thread you've started.

It's like water torture
The Chinese on 22:11 - Mar 5 with 890 viewsRon11

The Chinese on 17:06 - Mar 5 by thissceptredsaint

I've only been on here about 2 months and this is the 3rd anti Chinese and about the 4th anti Asian thread you've started.

It's like water torture

So what?
Gao doesn't like us, we're just a means to an end.
The rest of them regard us as barbarians, I lived over there for two years, so I've experienced their opinions and mind set.
The Chinese on 00:29 - Mar 6 with 856 viewsBicester_North

The Chinese on 22:11 - Mar 5 by Ron11

So what?
Gao doesn't like us, we're just a means to an end.
The rest of them regard us as barbarians, I lived over there for two years, so I've experienced their opinions and mind set.

How do you mean, Barbarians? And when you say us, you mean Southampton supporters?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The Chinese on 01:03 - Mar 6 with 847 viewsRonManager

I have spent many times in China, mostly in the north well off the beaten tracks and have had nothing but friendly encounters. Yes they do call us 'gweilos' or 'white ghosts' but it's just banter. Wonderful and generous people at a local level, it's the governing bodies you need to be wary about, but you might say that about most countries.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 1:04]

I can remember when the internet was all fields

The Chinese on 07:37 - Mar 6 with 780 viewsCapt_Koons

The Chinese on 17:06 - Mar 5 by thissceptredsaint

It's like water torture

At first you find its easiest to ignore him, then you find it's fun seeing the slow, sludge like workings of an unsophisticated mind. It brings to mind a fish trying to swim in mud.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

The Chinese on 08:07 - Mar 6 with 762 viewsOccasional_Showers

The Chinese on 01:03 - Mar 6 by RonManager

I have spent many times in China, mostly in the north well off the beaten tracks and have had nothing but friendly encounters. Yes they do call us 'gweilos' or 'white ghosts' but it's just banter. Wonderful and generous people at a local level, it's the governing bodies you need to be wary about, but you might say that about most countries.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 1:04]

I have no issue with them, or their governance, other than the way they are killing off entire species in the name of some mumbo jumbo remedies. And covid 19 is a direct result of their unorthodox eating habits. It needs calling out on the international stage. China needs shaming.

The Chinese on 08:29 - Mar 6 with 746 viewsKennington

“Essentially a coronavirus is a virus in an animal that can transfer to a human.”

This is not scientific fact. In fact it’s disputed whether they are all zoonotic, I.e from animal to human. Yet the way you write this statement it’s very matter of fact that it’s true. By the way it might be but the evidence is slim.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Login to get fewer ads

The Chinese (n/t) on 09:29 - Mar 6 with 717 viewsDellHero

The Chinese on 08:07 - Mar 6 by Occasional_Showers

I have no issue with them, or their governance, other than the way they are killing off entire species in the name of some mumbo jumbo remedies. And covid 19 is a direct result of their unorthodox eating habits. It needs calling out on the international stage. China needs shaming.

[Post edited 10 May 2020 17:58]
The Chinese on 09:35 - Mar 6 with 711 views1885_SFC

So I was in the chemist and I said to the assistant

“What gets rid of coronavirus?”

She said "Ammonia cleaner."

I said "Oh sorry, I thought you worked here...”

Old School is Cool

The Chinese on 10:37 - Mar 6 with 680 viewsOccasional_Showers

The Chinese (n/t) on 09:29 - Mar 6 by DellHero

With your choice of spectacles I dont think you should be calling other people clowns.

The Chinese (n/t) on 12:00 - Mar 6 with 645 viewsDellHero

The Chinese on 10:37 - Mar 6 by Occasional_Showers

With your choice of spectacles I dont think you should be calling other people clowns.

The Chinese on 12:27 - Mar 6 with 618 viewsOccasional_Showers

The Chinese (n/t) on 12:00 - Mar 6 by DellHero

Come on DH play nicely.

The Chinese on 13:14 - Mar 6 with 577 viewsBridders2

The Chinese (n/t) on 12:00 - Mar 6 by DellHero

I don't think you should stifle logical criticism by pulling the race card. You have to admit this is another virus from China that originates from animals...and this virus will kill many of our older citizens....and they're all someone's parents and grandparents!!!
The Chinese (n/t) on 14:29 - Mar 6 with 552 viewsDellHero

The Chinese on 13:14 - Mar 6 by Bridders2

I don't think you should stifle logical criticism by pulling the race card. You have to admit this is another virus from China that originates from animals...and this virus will kill many of our older citizens....and they're all someone's parents and grandparents!!!

The Chinese on 15:33 - Mar 6 with 534 viewsOccasional_Showers

The Chinese (n/t) on 14:29 - Mar 6 by DellHero

We all think you're odd.

The Chinese on 17:15 - Mar 6 with 501 viewsthissceptredsaint

I find you a little odd. I am in the age group supposedly at most risk. I do find supposed traditional Chinese medicine superstitious twaddle but it's a little different to criticising another cultures eating habits. Some of the most delicious Italian dishes originally were from China. Introduced to Europe by Marco Polo.

I find it bizarre that people in this country eat what look like giant sea insects,lobsters riddled with mites and other micro organisms
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 17:16]
The Chinese on 19:34 - Mar 6 with 455 viewsBicester_North

The Chinese (n/t) on 14:29 - Mar 6 by DellHero

The Chinese don’t eat lamb?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024