Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Key Workers 16:15 - Mar 20 with 1014 viewsBison

I am apparently

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Key Workers on 17:46 - Mar 20 with 973 viewskingslandstand1

I'm key in that I am the only one bringing cash in to the household so can pay the bills - therefore I'd say that was key
Key Workers on 17:57 - Mar 20 with 964 viewsCapt_Koons

There are many workers who, through no fault of their own, are going to be left in huge debt by this crisis, just like there were after the financial crisis of 2007. And like 2007 the likes of Alexander Boris De Piffel Johnson and Jacob Rees Mog and their paymasters, will find ways to profit from it.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Key Workers on 18:16 - Mar 20 with 944 viewsBison

The Mrs works in a school so normally we don't have childcare issues . The schools are under enormous pressure having to sort out who can or can't go to school and she is hearing some real sad stories At the moment they will have around 20% of kids in next week. I'm lucky I can work from home so I won't be using up a place in the school . Other schools in the area are struggling to get the staff in to cater for the numbers , it's a bit crazy having that many kids still going to school but people need to work as well.

Some parents who have declared themselves as self isolating have had the gaul to phone in and ask for there kids to come in , when told they have said they have done that their response has been well we have stopped that now. One parent said after being refused ' Well he's being a nitemare at the moment'

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Key Workers on 18:23 - Mar 20 with 934 viewsBicester_North

Key Workers on 18:16 - Mar 20 by Bison

The Mrs works in a school so normally we don't have childcare issues . The schools are under enormous pressure having to sort out who can or can't go to school and she is hearing some real sad stories At the moment they will have around 20% of kids in next week. I'm lucky I can work from home so I won't be using up a place in the school . Other schools in the area are struggling to get the staff in to cater for the numbers , it's a bit crazy having that many kids still going to school but people need to work as well.

Some parents who have declared themselves as self isolating have had the gaul to phone in and ask for there kids to come in , when told they have said they have done that their response has been well we have stopped that now. One parent said after being refused ' Well he's being a nitemare at the moment'

Child protection services are going to have a nightmare. Alcoholic/junkie scum parents cooped up with the kids for weeks and weeks. Scary shit

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Key Workers on 18:40 - Mar 20 with 913 viewsdirk_doone

Do you work at Fast Keys or Toolstation?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Key Workers on 18:59 - Mar 20 with 889 viewsHeisenberg

Key Workers on 18:23 - Mar 20 by Bicester_North

Child protection services are going to have a nightmare. Alcoholic/junkie scum parents cooped up with the kids for weeks and weeks. Scary shit

Mrs H works in exactly that field. She is worried sick about the poor kids who have a shit life at home and with no school they are really at risk.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Key Workers on 19:32 - Mar 20 with 864 viewsBicester_North

Key Workers on 18:59 - Mar 20 by Heisenberg

Mrs H works in exactly that field. She is worried sick about the poor kids who have a shit life at home and with no school they are really at risk.

The only positive I can think of is there will hopefully be a massive drive to recruit more of your Mrs’ type of jobs and people newly out of work will apply.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Key Workers on 19:41 - Mar 20 with 848 viewsHappy_Jack

Key Workers on 18:59 - Mar 20 by Heisenberg

Indeed. Doesn't bare thinking about. This whole shit storm is going to expose a lot of uncomfortable things.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Login to get fewer ads

Key Workers on 19:49 - Mar 20 with 837 viewsdirk_doone

Future generations will talk about how their grandfather served in the Coronavirus War, stacking shelves at Tesco's.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Key Workers on 08:01 - Mar 21 with 709 viewskernow

Last week supermarket shelf stackers were scorned as being unskilled with low intelligence.
This week they're considered key workers.
Anybody and everybody who gets up and goes out to earn their living is worthy of respect and has a key role.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 8:06]
Key Workers on 12:17 - Mar 21 with 632 viewsMarcus_y

Key Workers on 08:01 - Mar 21 by kernow

Last week supermarket shelf stackers were scorned as being unskilled with low intelligence.
This week they're considered key workers.
Anybody and everybody who gets up and goes out to earn their living is worthy of respect and has a key role.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 8:06]

Tell that to Les and Del who constantly use shelf stacking as a losers job to berate people on here. Idiots.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Key Workers on 12:34 - Mar 21 with 617 viewsOccasional_Showers

Key Workers on 12:17 - Mar 21 by Marcus_y

Tell that to Les and Del who constantly use shelf stacking as a losers job to berate people on here. Idiots.

Are any of your multiple personalities employed in key jobs?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Key Workers on 12:39 - Mar 21 with 612 viewsMarcus_y

Key Workers on 12:34 - Mar 21 by Occasional_Showers

Are any of your multiple personalities employed in key jobs?

The irony Dune. How many names have you had banned from here?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Key Workers on 12:55 - Mar 21 with 597 viewskernow

Key Workers on 12:17 - Mar 21 by Marcus_y

No point. Some folk can't be told anything.
Key Workers on 13:18 - Mar 21 with 577 viewsOccasional_Showers

Key Workers on 12:39 - Mar 21 by Marcus_y

The irony Dune. How many names have you had banned from here?

No denial. Game set and match, adios.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024