Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry Nick 14:15 - Mar 26 with 811 viewsthissceptredsaint

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-boris-johnson-medical

I have just had this sent to me. I don't really think you can say this crisis isn't political any more.
Sorry Nick on 15:27 - Mar 26 with 759 viewsOccasional_Showers

ITYS had a weird issue with Nick too. Coincidence?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Sorry Nick on 15:40 - Mar 26 with 758 viewsthissceptredsaint

I can't find the thread where Nick was saying we should not criticise the government response to the virus so I started a new one. I take the response extremely personally because from the start us 'boomers' have been told we are expendable.

I find your ITYSXNVI gibberish annoying too which I presume is it's intention after I criticised you a month or two back. However you seem to be carrying on a grudge which is quite scary in a way as well as pathetic as I am supposing you are a grown up. Either way I am blocking you as I don't come on here to waste my time with headcases. Good day and stay safe.
Sorry Nick on 15:51 - Mar 26 with 742 viewsMarcus_y

Sorry Nick on 15:40 - Mar 26 by thissceptredsaint

I can't find the thread where Nick was saying we should not criticise the government response to the virus so I started a new one. I take the response extremely personally because from the start us 'boomers' have been told we are expendable.

I find your ITYSXNVI gibberish annoying too which I presume is it's intention after I criticised you a month or two back. However you seem to be carrying on a grudge which is quite scary in a way as well as pathetic as I am supposing you are a grown up. Either way I am blocking you as I don't come on here to waste my time with headcases. Good day and stay safe.

Trust me, this forum becomes a much better place once you have blocked all those idiots. I assume it is one I already have blocked as I cannot see the post.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 15:51]

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Sorry Nick (n/t) on 15:52 - Mar 26 with 733 viewsDellHero

Sorry Nick on 15:51 - Mar 26 by Marcus_y

Trust me, this forum becomes a much better place once you have blocked all those idiots. I assume it is one I already have blocked as I cannot see the post.

[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 15:58]
Sorry Nick on 15:54 - Mar 26 with 723 viewsOccasional_Showers

Full house.

Sorry Nick (n/t) on 15:59 - Mar 26 with 713 viewsDellHero

Sorry Nick on 15:54 - Mar 26 by Occasional_Showers

Full house.

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:00]
Sorry Nick on 16:00 - Mar 26 with 709 viewsthis_charming_man

Sorry Nick on 15:51 - Mar 26 by Marcus_y

how many of your accounts have you blocked?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Sorry Nick on 16:27 - Mar 26 with 688 viewsMarcus_y

Sorry Nick on 16:00 - Mar 26 by this_charming_man

Ignored Members
130yrs_and_one_Cup

Occasional_Showers

Ingskneeslide

DellHero_Would

Mr_Happy

Yours next probably.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 16:30]

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry Nick on 16:38 - Mar 26 with 673 viewsMessysaints

How long Italy been in crisis? And they are still waiting for help from the eu?

I am sorry, but in what way you think that's good? Over a month to wait for critical supplies? lol. Am I the only one who finds that hilarious that the eu says this “offers of considerable scale on shortest notice”
and this
“This is EU solidarity in action. It shows that being part of the Union pays off. This material should soon provide considerable relief in Italy, Spain and in 23 more member states.”

And Italy are still waiting.... Lol....
Sorry Nick on 17:05 - Mar 26 with 640 viewsOccasional_Showers

Sorry Nick on 16:00 - Mar 26 by this_charming_man

He still replies to me with his other logins.🤣

Sorry Nick on 13:30 - Mar 27 with 534 viewsSaintNick

Sorry Nick on 15:40 - Mar 26 by thissceptredsaint

I havent got a clue which thread yo are referring to, but the only thing I can remember saying is that in this time of crisis we should be united as a country and the political parties should not be sniping at each other.

This is a decision made for a reason I am unclear of, perhaps we can find out more

I would also be interested to see where anyone has said that Baby Boomers are "expendable"

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Sorry Nick on 13:56 - Mar 27 with 508 viewsthis_charming_man

Sorry Nick on 16:27 - Mar 26 by Marcus_y

Ignored Members
130yrs_and_one_Cup

Occasional_Showers

Ingskneeslide

DellHero_Would

Mr_Happy

Yours next probably.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 16:30]

I remember when Saint22 claimed he had half a dozen people on ignore, then would reply to their posts.

Sorry Nick (n/t) on 15:02 - Mar 27 with 480 viewsDellHero

Sorry Nick on 13:56 - Mar 27 by this_charming_man

I remember when Saint22 claimed he had half a dozen people on ignore, then would reply to their posts.

[Post edited 9 May 2020 21:55]
Sorry Nick on 15:52 - Mar 27 with 459 viewsthis_charming_man

Sorry Nick (n/t) on 15:02 - Mar 27 by DellHero

[Post edited 9 May 2020 21:55]

Following me around again....

Cock.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024