Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough read 12:04 - Apr 19 with 14066 viewssaint22

This tells you how mistakes have cost lives and futures

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/how-did-britain-get-its-response-t
Tough read on 12:11 - Apr 19 with 2841 viewsthis_charming_man

Good points. If the Corbyn and the rest of the left wing loons hadn't tried to block Brexit for years then the government could have fully concentrated on the outbreak rather than having to deal with both at the same time.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tough read on 12:18 - Apr 19 with 2831 viewsOlliekhent

Tough read on 12:11 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

Good points. If the Corbyn and the rest of the left wing loons hadn't tried to block Brexit for years then the government could have fully concentrated on the outbreak rather than having to deal with both at the same time.

Not to mention, if the WHO had listened to Taiwan saying it could be transmitted human-to-human, then perhaps the GOV would have realised it was more serious than they were lead to believe. But apparently that had no effect at all.

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

Tough read on 12:19 - Apr 19 with 2829 viewsSadoldgit

Sadly fewer people read The Guardian than the Tory mouthpieces so the message won’t get out to those who really need to hear it. Those who will continue to blame Labour for everything despite the years of enforced austerity. I see the previous poster is at it again (is he the love child of Occasional Showers?) despite the fact that plenty of Tories were anti Brexit too. Still, if you question this Government you are scum, a traitor and should be put up against a wall and shoot, so best keep quiet eh?
Tough read on 12:20 - Apr 19 with 2829 viewsthissceptredsaint

Because governments can only do 1 thing at a time, what a load of rubbish.

Corbyn wasn't blocking Brexit in January when these idiots were ignoring scientists and Boris was bunking off Cobra meetings
Tough read on 12:21 - Apr 19 with 2821 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 12:20 - Apr 19 by thissceptredsaint

Because governments can only do 1 thing at a time, what a load of rubbish.

Corbyn wasn't blocking Brexit in January when these idiots were ignoring scientists and Boris was bunking off Cobra meetings

If he hadn't tried to block a democratic process from June 2016 then Brexit would have been done much earlier and we wouldn't have needed general elections etc. So the focus would have been CV19 much earlier. Corbyn has blood on his hands.

Tough read on 12:22 - Apr 19 with 2754 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 12:18 - Apr 19 by Olliekhent

Not to mention, if the WHO had listened to Taiwan saying it could be transmitted human-to-human, then perhaps the GOV would have realised it was more serious than they were lead to believe. But apparently that had no effect at all.

Not to mention the wet markets where wild and endangered animals are stacked up and maltreated ready to be killed for no reason are back open again.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tough read on 12:22 - Apr 19 with 2813 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 12:19 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

Sadly fewer people read The Guardian than the Tory mouthpieces so the message won’t get out to those who really need to hear it. Those who will continue to blame Labour for everything despite the years of enforced austerity. I see the previous poster is at it again (is he the love child of Occasional Showers?) despite the fact that plenty of Tories were anti Brexit too. Still, if you question this Government you are scum, a traitor and should be put up against a wall and shoot, so best keep quiet eh?

What do they do in Maidstone pal?

Tough read on 12:23 - Apr 19 with 2812 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 12:18 - Apr 19 by Olliekhent

The WHO listed this as its highest level warning on 30th January. Wouldn’t that alert you if you were in Government? Did you read the article?
Login to get fewer ads

Tough read on 12:23 - Apr 19 with 2811 viewscocklebreath

Tough read on 12:21 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

If he hadn't tried to block a democratic process from June 2016 then Brexit would have been done much earlier and we wouldn't have needed general elections etc. So the focus would have been CV19 much earlier. Corbyn has blood on his hands.

This whole thing is turning you into a right wing extremist

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Tough read on 12:25 - Apr 19 with 2741 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 12:19 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

Good morning Giles, is Mary joining you for another day of forum frivolity?

Tough read on 12:26 - Apr 19 with 2804 viewsSadoldgit

Diversionary tactics again. They don’t work mate. The hospitals are not on their knees due to Corbyn. It is thanks to 10 years of underfunding by the people you go all out to support despite their ineptitude.
Tough read on 12:30 - Apr 19 with 2792 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 12:26 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

Diversionary tactics again. They don’t work mate. The hospitals are not on their knees due to Corbyn. It is thanks to 10 years of underfunding by the people you go all out to support despite their ineptitude.

The hospitals aren't on their knees, the nightingale hopsital is virutally empty.

Tough read on 12:30 - Apr 19 with 2727 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 12:26 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

Hospitals are not on their knees. You make things up as you go along.

Tough read on 12:30 - Apr 19 with 2789 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 12:23 - Apr 19 by cocklebreath

This whole thing is turning you into a right wing extremist

Im dead centre pal, think both sides are pr*cks.

Tough read on 12:31 - Apr 19 with 2788 views1885_SFC

Damn the British government. Why do we always get things so wrong?

If only I'd have been living in France... or Spain... or Italy when this virus pandemic broke out.

Oh - hang on... ... ...

Old School is Cool

Tough read on 12:34 - Apr 19 with 2781 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 12:31 - Apr 19 by 1885_SFC

Damn the British government. Why do we always get things so wrong?

If only I'd have been living in France... or Spain... or Italy when this virus pandemic broke out.

Oh - hang on... ... ...

The freaks seem to think the world should have been fully prepared for a global pandemic which would spread like wildfire in a just a few months.

Tough read on 12:37 - Apr 19 with 2776 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 12:34 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

The freaks seem to think the world should have been fully prepared for a global pandemic which would spread like wildfire in a just a few months.

Read the article
Tough read on 12:38 - Apr 19 with 2771 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 12:37 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

Read the article

i have thanks. It needs a balanced view rather than screaming FFS BORIS THE LYING SCUMBAG HAS FAILED AGAIN.

Tough read on 12:39 - Apr 19 with 2770 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 12:22 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

What do they do in Maidstone pal?

The same as everywhere else I expect.

Pal
Tough read on 12:41 - Apr 19 with 2765 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 12:38 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

i have thanks. It needs a balanced view rather than screaming FFS BORIS THE LYING SCUMBAG HAS FAILED AGAIN.

Which is not what it says. But then you know that and are just trying to deflect as usual. Are you are Mail or Sun reader?
Tough read on 12:42 - Apr 19 with 2758 viewsDorsetIan

You could just as easily say that if David Cameron hadn't thrown the country into its Brexit spin in the first place, Brexit wouldn't have distracted us from this or any other important issue.

Or how about Exercise Cygnus. That was in October 2016 and in April 2017 May called a general election. Maybe that was a distraction from looking in detail at the conclusions from the exercise? It was certainly responsible for creating the Brexit power struggles from that point on.

I am still of the view that it is far too early to start blaming anyone and that we will only find out what really happened when a proper review is undertaken later. The questions are coming thick and fast from all quarters now though.

I am just thankful that I don't live in the US. Liberate Dorset !!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Tough read on 12:46 - Apr 19 with 2756 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 12:41 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

Which is not what it says. But then you know that and are just trying to deflect as usual. Are you are Mail or Sun reader?

Neither, which one are you?

Tough read on 12:48 - Apr 19 with 2749 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 12:42 - Apr 19 by DorsetIan

You could just as easily say that if David Cameron hadn't thrown the country into its Brexit spin in the first place, Brexit wouldn't have distracted us from this or any other important issue.

Or how about Exercise Cygnus. That was in October 2016 and in April 2017 May called a general election. Maybe that was a distraction from looking in detail at the conclusions from the exercise? It was certainly responsible for creating the Brexit power struggles from that point on.

I am still of the view that it is far too early to start blaming anyone and that we will only find out what really happened when a proper review is undertaken later. The questions are coming thick and fast from all quarters now though.

I am just thankful that I don't live in the US. Liberate Dorset !!

I agree Ian, far too early but some are

Tough read on 14:42 - Apr 19 with 2671 viewsBazza

Tough read on 12:48 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

I agree Ian, far too early but some are

Ian is right on this .

Also why is Guardian headline so presumptive it's like a 'when did you stop beating your wife?' wind-up. Why do our modern journalists all lead with brash b*s* headlines with little genuine detail.

Personally I'd take a look later at the armies of civil servants and their expensive beknighted leaders and vast number of consultants who have failed to properly support government initiatives, for example numerous infrastructure projects consistently late and overspent.

Why are private care homes not criticised when they make £1.5B profit yet fail to protect their staff appropriately?

No-one has the overall picture so let's just endure this nightmare and throw stones when when get back to normality.
Tough read on 15:56 - Apr 19 with 2647 viewssaint22

Tough read on 12:34 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

Clearly you didn’t read that then
Taking what you want to hear like all daily scum mail readers
Fail to prepare etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024