Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? 12:51 - May 5 with 906 viewsSadoldgit

There was an interesting article in The Guardian the other day speculating that the Government may be using the current pandemic as a smokescreen while they dismantle parts of the NHS. Worked is being farmed out to Deloitte instead of to tried and tested companies and a number of concerns have been raised within the NHS. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, but it is an ideal situation in which to start making changes with so much disarray within the service.
Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 12:55 - May 5 with 896 viewsthis_charming_man

Or maybe not....

[Post edited 5 May 2020 12:55]

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 12:58 - May 5 with 889 viewsthissceptredsaint

By making changes you mean the disgraceful exploitation of this pandemic to further privatise our service. Driving down standards and leeching tax payers money to people like Branson.

Utter disgrace, just when you think they can't get more corrupt and morally bankrupt.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/may/04/uk-government-using-crisis-to-t
Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 13:27 - May 5 with 863 viewsSadoldgit

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 12:58 - May 5 by thissceptredsaint

By making changes you mean the disgraceful exploitation of this pandemic to further privatise our service. Driving down standards and leeching tax payers money to people like Branson.

Utter disgrace, just when you think they can't get more corrupt and morally bankrupt.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/may/04/uk-government-using-crisis-to-t

Thank you for posting this. Yes, this is the article I was referring to.
Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 13:58 - May 5 with 830 viewsBazza

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 13:27 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

Thank you for posting this. Yes, this is the article I was referring to.

You're truly living up to your name every day! Your life is always going to be sad if you keep reading the Guardian nonsense.
Since when have the NHS shown the necessary expertise in IT and procurement?
Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 14:29 - May 5 with 807 viewsOccasional_Showers

How do you manage to get more boring every day? It’s a remarkable achievement.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 14:34 - May 5 with 804 viewskernow

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 14:29 - May 5 by Occasional_Showers

As a man of remarkable achievements you should know.
Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 14:44 - May 5 with 789 viewsSadoldgit

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 13:58 - May 5 by Bazza

You're truly living up to your name every day! Your life is always going to be sad if you keep reading the Guardian nonsense.
Since when have the NHS shown the necessary expertise in IT and procurement?

They seem to have managed so far. As for reading The Guardian, try it. It is much better for an enquiring mind than The Sun, Mail and Express. Unless you don’t have an enquiring mind of course.
Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 14:48 - May 5 with 783 viewsSadoldgit

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 14:29 - May 5 by Occasional_Showers

And yet every day, there you are, reading my posts and responding to them. What does that say about you Dune? Do us both a favour and hit the ignore button. If not, at least have the decency to respond to what is being said in the thread instead of your daily mindless insults.
Login to get fewer ads

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 15:35 - May 5 with 748 viewsOccasional_Showers

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 14:48 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

And yet every day, there you are, reading my posts and responding to them. What does that say about you Dune? Do us both a favour and hit the ignore button. If not, at least have the decency to respond to what is being said in the thread instead of your daily mindless insults.

What is being said is what you say day after day after day after day. There’s actually no point reading anything you write because it’s just another slant of the same drivel. When you retired you really should have got a hobby to occupy yourself with.

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 17:52 - May 5 with 686 viewsSadoldgit

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 15:35 - May 5 by Occasional_Showers

What is being said is what you say day after day after day after day. There’s actually no point reading anything you write because it’s just another slant of the same drivel. When you retired you really should have got a hobby to occupy yourself with.

Thanks for your advice Dune. Now take mine and put me on ignore, because this isn’t going away.
Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 19:27 - May 5 with 660 viewsBazza

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 14:44 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

They seem to have managed so far. As for reading The Guardian, try it. It is much better for an enquiring mind than The Sun, Mail and Express. Unless you don’t have an enquiring mind of course.

Thanks for the suggestion Soggy but I’ll pass on those rags. I prefer a variety of other sources perhaps you could have a day off the Grauniad to get alternative views of the world
Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 19:32 - May 5 with 658 viewsOccasional_Showers

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 17:52 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

Thanks for your advice Dune. Now take mine and put me on ignore, because this isn’t going away.

You’re going to end up out boring yourself.

*Giles wakes up.
*Giles goes on his laptop
*Giles finds an anti Tory Guardian story
*Giles cuts and pastes link onto the UI
*Giles spends day moaning

And repeat.

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 19:33 - May 5 with 655 viewsthis_charming_man

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 19:32 - May 5 by Occasional_Showers

You’re going to end up out boring yourself.

*Giles wakes up.
*Giles goes on his laptop
*Giles finds an anti Tory Guardian story
*Giles cuts and pastes link onto the UI
*Giles spends day moaning

And repeat.

I notice no comment made of Boris Johnson categorically saying it won’t be sold.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 19:34 - May 5 with 651 viewsOccasional_Showers

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 19:33 - May 5 by this_charming_man

I notice no comment made of Boris Johnson categorically saying it won’t be sold.

Tbh I couldn’t give a toss either way.

Covid-19 and the break up of the NHS? on 20:15 - May 5 with 615 viewssaint68

The procurement of NHS vital supplies could clearly use a central body that sourced items in an orderly manner and used its massive allocation in a more business like fashion...so privatisation of that department would probably be far more beneficial for those on the frontline.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024