Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you left wing or right? 23:03 - Jun 9 with 1122 viewskernow

In my view a good footballer should be versatile enough to play in whatever role the coach/manager requires and demands. Good players, professionals with pride in their work do that without complaint.

You need two good feet .

As for me, the indestructible, box to box midfield dynamo, that I always aspired to being? Still got the heart and soul but not the legs unfortunately.

Are you left wing or right? on 11:15 - Jun 10 with 1056 viewsBison

I think Chris Waddle was the finest example of bridging both ends of the spectrum. Every time you though he'd gone to far down the right he would cut back and deliver with the left.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Are you left wing or right? on 11:24 - Jun 10 with 1041 viewsBicester_North

Are you left wing or right? on 11:15 - Jun 10 by Bison

I think Chris Waddle was the finest example of bridging both ends of the spectrum. Every time you though he'd gone to far down the right he would cut back and deliver with the left.

His band mate Hoddle was handy with both feet as well

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Are you left wing or right? on 12:42 - Jun 10 with 1027 viewsTimSaint

I'm predominantly left footed and throughout school, college, Uni and into my mid-twenties, my preferred choice of position was left midfield.

Then I joined a Sunday League side, so I could watch Saints on Saturdays, but the manager's son played left-mid, so I dropped to Left Back.

I've been playing Veterans football for more than 10 years now - all for the same club. We have 2 teams, a Vets over 35s team and a Super Vets over 40s team. I play for either, depending on my availability.
For this team over the years, I have played in every position, including Keeper, have been the stand in manager, run the line and even refereed a couple of games, but now I am happiest at LB or CB.

TimSaint

Are you left wing or right? on 13:02 - Jun 10 with 1018 viewsgrumpy

Cristiano Ronaldo is the best two-footed player I have ever seen.
Are you left wing or right? on 13:15 - Jun 10 with 1012 viewsBison

Are you left wing or right? on 13:02 - Jun 10 by grumpy

Cristiano Ronaldo is the best two-footed player I have ever seen.

Not quite the same level but I love watching Lallana play. It's mesmerising watching a a real skillfull 2 footed player.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024