Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buying Shares 12:50 - Jun 11 with 506 viewsSaintNick

I recently bought 51% of a Vampire hunting company.....................................
I am now the main stake holder ...

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Buying Shares on 13:09 - Jun 11 with 484 viewshedgeend61

If anybody wants a copy of Osteopath Weekly, I have back issues.
Buying Shares on 13:44 - Jun 11 with 453 viewsTimSaint

Driving past B&Q yesterday, I asked the missus how big the queue was.

She said it that it was big and orange and about the same size as the B.

TimSaint

Buying Shares on 14:06 - Jun 11 with 445 viewsTimSaint

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
John Lennon.
Great Song Writer. Terrible at Cluedo.

TimSaint

Buying Shares on 14:19 - Jun 11 with 437 viewsTimSaint

Apologies if this offends anyone, but this one does involve an Indian person, but it is a joke and not meant to be racist or offensive in any way shape or form - it is just a joke !! (if necessary, just swap Indian for another race, nation, or person from a slightly different part of the country).

My mate keeps chickens in his back garden and one morning he looked out the back window and saw that not only had one of the chickens escaped, but it had laid an egg in next door's garden.
He knew his neighbour was Indian, but went and knocked on the door and explained what had happened and that he wanted his egg back. The neighbour said no no no. The egg is on my land so it is now my egg. My mate said that it was his chicken and therefore the egg was his. The neighbour said that in Indian Law, if the egg is on my land, it becomes my egg. My mate said this is not India, so we must sort this out with local law.
I'll kick you in the bollox, then you kick me in the bollox and we keep going until one of us gives in and the winner has the egg. The neighbour said OK, as long as it is the local law.
My mate took a decent kick and his neighbour who rolled round smarting for a few minutes, but eventually got up and said, right, its my turn now. My mate said, you know what, keep the fvckin egg !!

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024