Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On a poor run, got any players who have not scored for a while...... 20:10 - Jun 25 with 914 viewsA1079

......... then come to St Marys where we can help you get rid of all your woes. Struggling - don't worry, we will gift you a goal, can't score - don't worry we will help you. St Marys the place that likes to welcome visitors with gifts aplenty.
On a poor run, got any players who have not scored for a while...... on 20:31 - Jun 25 with 884 viewssaint22

On a poor run, got any players who have not scored for a while...... on 21:54 - Jun 25 with 844 viewsSaintsforeverj

And the home fans moan like hell. They are like vipers against the home team, spitting and hissing. It really favours the away team.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 21:54]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

On a poor run, got any players who have not scored for a while...... on 13:37 - Jun 27 with 750 viewsChesham_Saint

I seem to remember Dennis Bergkamp getting off to a poor start at Arsenal...and then he came across Southampton FC...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

On a poor run, got any players who have not scored for a while...... on 14:03 - Jun 27 with 737 viewsTripleNiemi

Based on away form this season we would be top 6 i think. On home form we would be relegated by now surely.

Still, Watford away tomorrow.....3 points, job done. Ralph to be awarded Freedom of the City post season for keeping this bunch up, and Gao to breathe a huge sigh of relief. Hojbjerg off to his beloved Spurs and us fans still crying out for a centre half to replace Fonte, Yoshida and big Virgil.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 14:24]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

On a poor run, got any players who have not scored for a while...... on 16:13 - Jun 27 with 668 viewsChesham_Saint

On a poor run, got any players who have not scored for a while...... on 14:03 - Jun 27 by TripleNiemi

Based on away form this season we would be top 6 i think. On home form we would be relegated by now surely.

Still, Watford away tomorrow.....3 points, job done. Ralph to be awarded Freedom of the City post season for keeping this bunch up, and Gao to breathe a huge sigh of relief. Hojbjerg off to his beloved Spurs and us fans still crying out for a centre half to replace Fonte, Yoshida and big Virgil.

“big Virgil” ? I think you forgot to prefix his name with ‘that’ and add the word ‘cvnt’ after the word ‘big’!?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

On a poor run, got any players who have not scored for a while...... on 18:29 - Jun 28 with 546 viewsTripleNiemi

On a poor run, got any players who have not scored for a while...... on 14:03 - Jun 27 by TripleNiemi

So, Ralph Freedom of the City next.....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024