Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mccarthy 16:01 - Jul 19 with 575 viewssaint22

some good saves and crosses taken today but good god his kicking is woeful
mccarthy on 16:30 - Jul 19 with 521 viewsSalisburySaint

Today did everything right apart from as you say terrible kicking, how many times did he hit it straight into touch
mccarthy on 18:10 - Jul 19 with 462 viewsSaintNick

mccarthy on 16:30 - Jul 19 by SalisburySaint

Today did everything right apart from as you say terrible kicking, how many times did he hit it straight into touch

I wouldnt say totally he spilled the ball for their disallowed goal, in what was otherwise mainly a faultless performance, not the first time it has happened, I feel he is a very competent back up keeper and able to put pressure on the first choice but hasn't got the concentration needed for long runs of games

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

mccarthy on 15:52 - Jul 20 with 330 viewsSadoldgit

After his mistake against Arsenal I couldn’t believe it when he beat a player in his own area the other day. Gives me palpitations with the ball at his feet but excellent shot stopper.
mccarthy on 16:01 - Jul 20 with 323 viewsTimSaint

After his 2 errors v Arsenal, I really didn't expect him to play for the remaining he's this season. Fair play to him, has been really good apart from the odd flap etc.

Really wish we had a keeper who would bark out instructions to the defence though, as it would really help us be more organised.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024