Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Have 4 Players In BBC Sport Premier League Top 10 Player Ratings 12:10 - Nov 10 with 428 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53382/saints-have-4-play

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Have 4 Players In BBC Sport Premier League Top 10 Player Ratings on 13:48 - Nov 10 with 395 viewssolent_toffee

Does anyone else find those ratings a bit odd? You can rate players for a match you’re not even watching.

If you can be arsed.
Saints Have 4 Players In BBC Sport Premier League Top 10 Player Ratings on 14:21 - Nov 10 with 384 viewsSaintNick

Saints Have 4 Players In BBC Sport Premier League Top 10 Player Ratings on 13:48 - Nov 10 by solent_toffee

Does anyone else find those ratings a bit odd? You can rate players for a match you’re not even watching.

If you can be arsed.

Shhh don't tell anyone

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Have 4 Players In BBC Sport Premier League Top 10 Player Ratings on 14:31 - Nov 10 with 384 viewssolent_toffee

Saints Have 4 Players In BBC Sport Premier League Top 10 Player Ratings on 14:21 - Nov 10 by SaintNick

Shhh don't tell anyone

I think the BBC cottoned onto me a while back when I used to give all the Liverpool 1/10 after five minutes of the game.

I’m 48 years old FFS.
Saints Have 4 Players In BBC Sport Premier League Top 10 Player Ratings on 14:41 - Nov 10 with 381 viewsSaintNick

Saints Have 4 Players In BBC Sport Premier League Top 10 Player Ratings on 14:31 - Nov 10 by solent_toffee

I think the BBC cottoned onto me a while back when I used to give all the Liverpool 1/10 after five minutes of the game.

I’m 48 years old FFS.

It was your demand that they let you give a minus rating that put them on to you

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Have 4 Players In BBC Sport Premier League Top 10 Player Ratings on 14:48 - Nov 10 with 376 viewssolent_toffee

Saints Have 4 Players In BBC Sport Premier League Top 10 Player Ratings on 14:41 - Nov 10 by SaintNick

It was your demand that they let you give a minus rating that put them on to you

I like to see myself as the anti-Lawrenson!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024