Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans' Forum Watch Here 15:06 - Dec 11 with 881 viewsSaintsforeverj

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 15:26 - Dec 11 with 861 viewsTripleNiemi

To save me watching this what was the response (from i can only assume a lifelong ST holder of 84 years) to the ground expansion?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 15:51 - Dec 11 with 843 viewsSaintsforeverj

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 15:26 - Dec 11 by TripleNiemi

To save me watching this what was the response (from i can only assume a lifelong ST holder of 84 years) to the ground expansion?

Ha, I haven't seen it all yet, but someone did ask why it takes us so long to take throw ins. I wasn't aware Saints did this! What comes across mostly, is that Ralph is thoroughly committed to our club, and Semmens is astute, intelligent and a very decent chairman. And, importantly they both get on really well and are a great team.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 15:52]

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 16:20 - Dec 11 with 816 viewsTripleNiemi

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 15:51 - Dec 11 by Saintsforeverj

Ha, I haven't seen it all yet, but someone did ask why it takes us so long to take throw ins. I wasn't aware Saints did this! What comes across mostly, is that Ralph is thoroughly committed to our club, and Semmens is astute, intelligent and a very decent chairman. And, importantly they both get on really well and are a great team.

Seriously, i will watch it at some point but its great that the manager and Board seem to be working in unison. I like Ralph and what i particularly enjoy the most is that he is honest and genuinely appreciative of the club for not pulling the trigger after the Leicester result. Yes the sceptic in me thinks they didnt as they did not want another pay off, but there were plenty of fans quick to call for his head. For the club to not pull the trigger deserves praise and the bright spell we are currently seeing. I do think though that this is in part due to the fan base not attending games.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 16:43 - Dec 11 with 800 viewsChesham_Saint

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 16:20 - Dec 11 by TripleNiemi

Seriously, i will watch it at some point but its great that the manager and Board seem to be working in unison. I like Ralph and what i particularly enjoy the most is that he is honest and genuinely appreciative of the club for not pulling the trigger after the Leicester result. Yes the sceptic in me thinks they didnt as they did not want another pay off, but there were plenty of fans quick to call for his head. For the club to not pull the trigger deserves praise and the bright spell we are currently seeing. I do think though that this is in part due to the fan base not attending games.

That’s interesting Trips. I think post ‘that match’ people were generally in shock, sort of mentally stumbling around like in the aftermath of some terrible terrorist explosion. People’s reactions were WHAT THE HOLY FVCK WAS THAT?!

A knee jerk response from many was sack him and although I personally had some doubts, I thought Ralph had enough ‘in the bank’ as a person and previous results (that and given his god-awful predecessors) to merit a stay of execution...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 16:47 - Dec 11 with 797 viewssaint22

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 15:51 - Dec 11 by Saintsforeverj

That is a valid question, my son refers to Bertrand as the hour long throw!
we seriously take forever, never a quick attack from a throw, its kinda odd?
Fans' Forum Watch Here on 16:51 - Dec 11 with 790 viewsSaintsforeverj

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 16:47 - Dec 11 by saint22

Honestly never noticed. Only at the end of a game, when we are leading for example, like any team, have I noticed us understandably taking ages.

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 16:52 - Dec 11 with 787 viewsJaySaint

Ralph spoke well (as did the others) and it is clear has is totally bought into a way of growing the team (bringing in lesser known players to make the very good).

interesting that we had the chance to sign some famous players but Walcott was the one due to his desire to play for Saints

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 17:24 - Dec 11 with 765 viewssaint22

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 16:51 - Dec 11 by Saintsforeverj

Honestly never noticed. Only at the end of a game, when we are leading for example, like any team, have I noticed us understandably taking ages.

Really? You haven't noticed it takes ages every time
No movement no options and nine times out of ten we just give the ball back to the oppo
Login to get fewer ads

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 18:47 - Dec 11 with 704 viewskingslandstand1

Fans' Forum Watch Here on 16:43 - Dec 11 by Chesham_Saint

That’s interesting Trips. I think post ‘that match’ people were generally in shock, sort of mentally stumbling around like in the aftermath of some terrible terrorist explosion. People’s reactions were WHAT THE HOLY FVCK WAS THAT?!

A knee jerk response from many was sack him and although I personally had some doubts, I thought Ralph had enough ‘in the bank’ as a person and previous results (that and given his god-awful predecessors) to merit a stay of execution...

And he has survived that "stay of execution" in as much as he deserves a full pardon.

I think he sees us as a project and maybe he knows more about the potential takeover forever being mooted so that he can see that project through

Let's not run before we can walk being in this current purple patch, but it's great getting all the plaudits and good publicity atm. And those plaudits are not just press, but also genuine praise from other team fans. I just wish "that game" did not keep getting a mention!

In Ralph we trust but keep those feet on the ground as fans
Fans' Forum Watch Here on 20:20 - Dec 11 with 635 viewskingslandstand1

And he's had 1, if not 2 bookings for it as well
Fans' Forum Watch Here on 09:46 - Dec 12 with 470 viewsSadoldgit

It’s almost as if he sees the throw in as a chance to have a breather!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024