Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weds 20:02 - Dec 13 with 884 viewssaint22

If we get at Arsenal from the off this week we can definitely turn them over
They play about at the back so much Danny will soon snatch a goal
Weds on 20:12 - Dec 13 with 866 viewsSadoldgit

I doubt if they fancy playing us at the moment.
Weds on 20:18 - Dec 13 with 861 viewskingslandstand1

A lot will depend on how they get on tonight and so far so good.O - O HT at home against Burnley
Weds on 20:45 - Dec 13 with 815 viewssaint22

Weds on 20:18 - Dec 13 by kingslandstand1

A lot will depend on how they get on tonight and so far so good.O - O HT at home against Burnley

1 nil down now
Xhaka off so he and bellerin missing Weds
Plus elneny should have gone too
Weds on 20:46 - Dec 13 with 812 viewscocklebreath

They are pony, can’t see us not beating them

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Weds on 21:13 - Dec 13 with 763 views1885_SFC

After tonights home loss against Burnley, I reckon there's a good chance Arsenal will have a caretaker manager by the time we play them on Wednesday.

Old School is Cool

Weds on 21:14 - Dec 13 with 757 viewskingslandstand1

Weds on 21:13 - Dec 13 by 1885_SFC

After tonights home loss against Burnley, I reckon there's a good chance Arsenal will have a caretaker manager by the time we play them on Wednesday.

That's potentially a problem then - new manager syndrome etc
Weds on 21:15 - Dec 13 with 758 viewsSaintsforeverj

Better than a new manager giving them a lift, I guess. Hopefully Arteta stays for Wednesday and we put the nail in the coffin.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Weds on 21:31 - Dec 13 with 730 viewssolent_toffee

I’m not sure about sacking Arteta, who would they bring in to replace him?

Arsenal do look like a team on the decline though. And just think of all the stick Wenger got in the last couple of years. Either way it’s United-esq after Ferguson left, how they have turned out since Wenger quit.
Login to get fewer ads

Weds on 21:31 - Dec 13 with 730 viewssaint22

I can’t see him getting the boot yet
I would say if ever they are gonna raise their game it will be Weds!
Weds on 21:45 - Dec 13 with 704 viewsBicester_North

Weds on 21:31 - Dec 13 by solent_toffee

I’m not sure about sacking Arteta, who would they bring in to replace him?

Arsenal do look like a team on the decline though. And just think of all the stick Wenger got in the last couple of years. Either way it’s United-esq after Ferguson left, how they have turned out since Wenger quit.

Allegri ex of Juventus is favourite

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Weds on 21:49 - Dec 13 with 698 viewsSaintsforeverj

Weds on 21:31 - Dec 13 by saint22

I agree unfortunately that after hearing Arteta speak, Arsenal will raise their game Wednesday. He was angry with his team.

Weds on 22:23 - Dec 13 with 643 viewskingslandstand1

Weds on 21:15 - Dec 13 by Saintsforeverj

Better than a new manager giving them a lift, I guess. Hopefully Arteta stays for Wednesday and we put the nail in the coffin.

As we did to Atkinson at Man u all those years ago and they bought in some guy called ferguson. Not sure whatever happened to him?
Weds on 22:29 - Dec 13 with 635 viewsTimSaint

Weds on 21:31 - Dec 13 by saint22

I wonder what we need to win by, in order to get him the sack ?
Will any win do ?
Perhaps if we emulate Villa's 3-0 win, it will be curtains.

Proceed with caution though. Beware of a wounded animal and all that. Their pace up top will always be a threat.

In all my visits to Highbury and the Emirates over the years, I've only seen 2 cup wins and a few league draws and a solitary league win in the 87/88 season !!

TimSaint

Weds on 22:38 - Dec 13 with 618 viewsdirk_doone

Weds on 21:49 - Dec 13 by Saintsforeverj

I agree unfortunately that after hearing Arteta speak, Arsenal will raise their game Wednesday. He was angry with his team.

It depends on whether the players would be glad to see the back of him like the Chelsea players were with Mourinho. They must know he's only one defeat away from a sacking.

It's the age old power struggle of new young manager vs old pros, who at Arsenal are apparently led by David Luiz and Willian. On his side, he has the youngsters like Kieran Tierney.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2020 23:42]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Weds on 00:01 - Dec 14 with 559 viewsSaintsforeverj

Weds on 22:38 - Dec 13 by dirk_doone

It depends on whether the players would be glad to see the back of him like the Chelsea players were with Mourinho. They must know he's only one defeat away from a sacking.

It's the age old power struggle of new young manager vs old pros, who at Arsenal are apparently led by David Luiz and Willian. On his side, he has the youngsters like Kieran Tierney.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2020 23:42]

Very true Dirk. We know ourselves that you have to give the "right" manager time to build his team and get players in with the right attitude. Don't know much about Arteta, but Arsenal need a rebuilding job there by the looks of it and sacking managers after one year is just pointless and they won't get anywhere, as their team looks one of the weakest Arsenal sides in a long time.

As for Wednesday, you're right it could go either way. Unfortunately, I sense that even if they wanted rid of Arteta, the pressure from their local media, fans etc will force their players to put more of a shift in than today, but seem to remember a similar scenario last year when it was 2 2 and their manager was sacked. The pressure they are under could help us too of course and we are an excellent team, so we have every chance.

Weds on 00:41 - Dec 14 with 539 viewsdarthvader

Weds on 00:01 - Dec 14 by Saintsforeverj

Very true Dirk. We know ourselves that you have to give the "right" manager time to build his team and get players in with the right attitude. Don't know much about Arteta, but Arsenal need a rebuilding job there by the looks of it and sacking managers after one year is just pointless and they won't get anywhere, as their team looks one of the weakest Arsenal sides in a long time.

As for Wednesday, you're right it could go either way. Unfortunately, I sense that even if they wanted rid of Arteta, the pressure from their local media, fans etc will force their players to put more of a shift in than today, but seem to remember a similar scenario last year when it was 2 2 and their manager was sacked. The pressure they are under could help us too of course and we are an excellent team, so we have every chance.

Is it the best time to play them ? We are full of confidence they are not . But as already said the "wounded animal" thing is a factor too.

But we are so much better with dealing with that now, with perhaps JWP causing a bit of shïthousery in the middle ? as they seem to be losing their heads a bit, and collecting red cards .

We are good enough to go there and win and win well. With yet another manager sacked after getting done by the mighty saints

keep the faith coyr

Weds on 07:57 - Dec 14 with 428 viewssaint22

Weds on 00:41 - Dec 14 by darthvader

Is it the best time to play them ? We are full of confidence they are not . But as already said the "wounded animal" thing is a factor too.

But we are so much better with dealing with that now, with perhaps JWP causing a bit of shïthousery in the middle ? as they seem to be losing their heads a bit, and collecting red cards .

We are good enough to go there and win and win well. With yet another manager sacked after getting done by the mighty saints

How on earth ElNeny failed to see red, yet again VAR and its inconsistency! Or sh1te reffing
Weds on 08:18 - Dec 14 with 407 viewsBerber

For two seasons they have relied pretty much on Aubemyang to keep them in the top of the PL game. More recently Saka has given them some momentum, but basically the rest have been part timers. If we play the way we did against Sheffield Utd, I can't see them getting any kind of result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024