Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell 09:40 - Mar 29 with 774 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/54640/can-southampton-ca

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell on 10:17 - Mar 29 with 727 viewssaintwizzler

Would SFC be spending £11m on him as money will be tight?

Cover for the full backs are more important as Valery and Vokins are surplus.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell on 10:25 - Mar 29 with 718 viewsButty101

Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell on 10:17 - Mar 29 by saintwizzler

Would SFC be spending £11m on him as money will be tight?

Cover for the full backs are more important as Valery and Vokins are surplus.

I dont think hes done enough to warrant a move. Granted he scored a couple goals but the rest of the time hes been missing in action and seeems a bit injury prone.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell on 12:00 - Mar 29 with 647 viewssaintwizzler

Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell on 10:25 - Mar 29 by Butty101

I dont think hes done enough to warrant a move. Granted he scored a couple goals but the rest of the time hes been missing in action and seeems a bit injury prone.

He seems to have more about him than Djenepo or Redmond.
He is better than Steve deRidder.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell on 12:33 - Mar 29 with 631 viewsSonicBoom

The most concerning is Vestergaard. Credit the guy as there was a time he was totally useless. I remember describing him as a lamp post. In my defence when he arrived he barely won a header and and his marking seemed all at sea and he had a turning circle of that would block the Suez Canal....

Now he looks great and certainly proved most of us wrong.
If we lose him we will be back to where we have been for 5 of the last 6 years and that is without a leader at centre back. Bednarek is decent but only alongside Vestergaard.
The rest are a mixed bag. But it's not just that, Vestergaard now seems to set the tempo for the team so he would be a huge loss.

I'm not sure about Minamino. He started well and would be good in a good side but we might need more than that. He seems a natural finisher though which is nice to watch having seen the number of chances we waste through Redmond and Djnepo.
Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell on 13:15 - Mar 29 with 606 viewskingslandstand1

Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell on 12:00 - Mar 29 by saintwizzler

He seems to have more about him than Djenepo or Redmond.
He is better than Steve deRidder.

Well that's a def must buy statement then
Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell on 14:59 - Mar 29 with 542 viewssaint22

Not done anywhere near enough to prove we need to sign him, plus we already have attacking options, need another striker maybe
We need defensive strength far more urgently
Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell on 16:12 - Mar 29 with 507 viewsA1079

Can Southampton Cash In On Liverpool's Need To Sell on 12:33 - Mar 29 by SonicBoom

The most concerning is Vestergaard. Credit the guy as there was a time he was totally useless. I remember describing him as a lamp post. In my defence when he arrived he barely won a header and and his marking seemed all at sea and he had a turning circle of that would block the Suez Canal....

Now he looks great and certainly proved most of us wrong.
If we lose him we will be back to where we have been for 5 of the last 6 years and that is without a leader at centre back. Bednarek is decent but only alongside Vestergaard.
The rest are a mixed bag. But it's not just that, Vestergaard now seems to set the tempo for the team so he would be a huge loss.

I'm not sure about Minamino. He started well and would be good in a good side but we might need more than that. He seems a natural finisher though which is nice to watch having seen the number of chances we waste through Redmond and Djnepo.

Completely concur with this.

I similarly felt that Vestergaard was never going to make it and although he can still be a bit slow to turn he has become invaluable to the team not just at the back but in his attitude and fighting spirit. You can see he wants to win and wants the team to do well. But, I can see vultures circling and we can ill afford to lose him when we still have unsettled places in defence.

On Minamino, for me the jury remains open. If I had to make a decision right now, I would say No and assuming Ings is going I would not want Minamino to be his replacement by default. But, I don't yet rule him out. He still has some time to show us what he can offer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024